• Page:

TOPIC: Moorgate HA Fillers

Moorgate HA Fillers 2 months 6 days ago #1308716027

• Kara101349
  • Kara101349's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Less than a month ago I got 10ml of HA via Moorgate andrology in the UK.

The procedure itself was great and i followed the aftercare instructions and religiously massaged.

Initial results were ideal my Girth increased from 11.5cm to 13cm however I attributed this to swelling after about a week it had subsided and settled around 12 cm with 12.5cm at the base. The filler was smooth and I experience no problems.

Unfortunately, it appears now nearly a full month after the procedure almost all my gains have disappeared. I can no longer feel the filler, and I have reverted to my previous size or negligible difference.

I’m not sure if this is normal for someone with my length, 18.5 cm. Potentially, I’m an outlier who metabolises filler very quickly. I did notice that the filler disappeared shortly after I resumed having sex - this was around 16 days after the procedure and after the recommended 14 days.

All in all, very pleased with the procedure and initial outcome but disappointed with the lack of longevity and cost.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moorgate HA Fillers 2 months 5 days ago #1308716043

I’m surprised yours have gone out far too early, and have gotten such little gain. Maybe your length is what determines how much Girth is going to gain. If I were you I would try ellance this time but speak with the practitioner beforehand and tell him how fast it disappeared. Best of luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma

Moorgate HA Fillers 2 months 5 days ago #1308716046

• Kara101349
Thank you I tried reaching out to them but had no response

Moorgate HA Fillers 2 months 5 days ago #1308716048

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 9
1st I would find out what brand filler was used. I would assume ypu recesome kind of documentation. There are cheaper fillers that may not last as long. I believe someone else reported getting filler there that was of Korean origin and much cheaper than something like Voluma. But I also wouldn't expect a large increase based 10 cc and your length. I've seen other posts from providers where on average it would take about 30cc of HA to gain around an Inch of Girth. At your length you may need closer to 40cc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kara101349

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716105

• Kara101349
Update

Moorgate responded to me and suggested that I try 2-6 ml of their more durable HA fillers as an experiment. If that doesn’t work then fillers aren’t for me. Unfortunately they said it is rare but not uncommon for some individuals to reabsorb the fillers in a matter of weeks, particularly if they do lots of exercise or lots of sexual activity. It appears I am one of those.

I’m considering having the additional fillers at a later date just to see whether it was the amount relative to my size that was the factor or something else.

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716106

• Kara101349
I should add that the additional filler would cost me £1400

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716107

What about permanent or long lasting fillers? Would they absorb fast if you’re active both sexually and physically?

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716108

• Kara101349
I’m not sure unfortunately. the conversation I had was only in relation to HA fillers. The only permanent solution Moorgate offer is a fat transfer, which was suggested as a potential option. However, i myself have reservations about that option as it’s much more expensive and seems significantly riskier.

However I should that I’ve had HA fillers in other areas such as face and these have lasted and continue to do so.

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716109

Maybe try another clinic, idk how you are financially but I would suggest head over to Androfill and use ellance, since you already have experience with fillers. Or if you’re really persistent you can try PMMA but you have to fly overseas!

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716110

• Kara101349
Good suggestion I’ll definitely look into that - do you have any experience with Androfill and or Ellanse?

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716111

I haven’t but that what I’m planning to get if PE doesn’t workout for me. Since I’m in Europe and have no intention of moving elsewhere, the only good clinic near me is Androfill. And I have guys recommend them to me. Do some digging and you’ll find out that ellance lasts longer than expected and is basically a safer version of PMMA. Watch Avantiderma’s video on ellance on YouTube. That’s where I first learned about it.
Wishing you good luck and hoping to hear from you in the future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma, Kara101349

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716117

we leave you the Ellanse info for your convenience, we always want to contribute to worldwide education!

Useful comment: All Ellanse users have actually reported that their results are still present for 5+ years, so its exceeding expectations (4 years)

Ellanse, YouTube:

Useful Ellanse phalloboard's thread made by phallo users:
phalloboards.info/forum/general-discussi...lanse-over-time.html

Ellanse Avanti Article:

phalloboards.info/ellanse-nonsurgical-ph...ure-by-dr-casavantes

Last edit: by Avanti_Derma.

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716151

I second Avanti Derma's take on Ellanse. Many recipients of the filler are reporting much longer retention than originally projected by the manufacturer, which is actually great news for penis enlargement patients. Of course, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a good starting point and it isn't unusual for some Clinics trial HA first to see how well your penis acclimates to fillers in general. You may also find you like HA and stick with it, especially given its healthy safety profile if you come across a version/brand with better overall retention.

Truthfully I'm not sure what brand of HA Moorgate uses, and depending on the nature of its cross-linking & quality, may not be the most ideal iteration of HA for penis enlargement (pure speculation on my part if you've seen such a dramatic loss in a month's time @Kara101349 ). Typically you don't start looking at topping off any reductions until about a year (give-or-take a few months) post-op, so either you're a rare outlier (someone who breaks down foreign bodies rapidly on the extreme end), or the quality of the HA isn't ideal for penile application. This is open speculation on my part because I have no knowledge of what brand of HA is being employed, how/where it's being sourced, etc.

Fat transfer is an option as well, but I cannot vouch for the efficacy or quality of Moorgate's FFT work, I've only heard/seen their dermal filler results.

If you wish to remain in Europe, Androfill of U.K. or Dr. Horn's own Independent Clinic in Brussels, Belgium can provide HA, and Ellanse is available in the U.K. (I am awaiting on word about Ellanse's availability in Belgium). The only other options for Ellanse that are trustworthy are the aforementioned Avanti Derma in North America, as well as a Clinic or two in Australia, but I haven't been in touch with the Aussies in a bit so don't know the current status there.

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716157

• Kara101349
Thank you for your detailed response I think I will contact Androfill about Ellanse. My only concern is that I’ll will need a lot of ml to make a difference. And unfortunately that would be very expensive. Additionally, Moorgate say that they used their standard HA which I have no documentation of, if so that’s disappointing and suggests I’m some sort of outlier. Plus their “solution” would cost yet more money

I’ll take a second opinion Androfill

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716158

You have a very long penis! It’s funny bc it’s the only time this is a disadvantage. But think about it as an investment. Not just a filler for you penis. You have more confidence, and with the added Girth I’m sure you’ll be the biggest many women have ever seen. I say think about it enough, tell everything to the practitioner at Androfill if you decide to go with them and move on only when you’ve thought it through! Good luck in you journey I’m sure it’ll have a successful end!

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream