• Page:

TOPIC: Moorgate HA Fillers

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716162

• Kara101349
  • Kara101349's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
It is something I’m grateful for but is making things trickier- additionally I’m uncircumcised too which adds another layer of complexity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716163

I would consider Circumcision before getting a long term filler like Ellance. But that’s your choice. It’s not an easy decision. But again all victories inevitably come at a cost.

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716204

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11
Some of the Ellanse Androfill patients from 2018 still have the result, meaning 6 years and still going strong. I believe the product used back then was Ellanse "E" which was supposed to last 4 years.

Since 2019 we have used Ellanse "M" the product that was supposed to last 2 years. Most patients report that even the M version is still largely undiminished 5 years later. I had a word with a well known Urologist in London, Dr. Ralph, who questioned whether Ellanse would ever biodegrade, this was during a casual conversation about Poly-e-caprolactone and is not necessarily a professional opinion.

Nevertheless, considering Avanti Derma's experience, and our own patients having Ellanse for 5 years+, it would not surprise me if lasts a lot longer than expected, if not permanently. This obviously requires some re-calibrations by patients in terms of the economic aspects of the procedure (considering it is lasting much longer), but also, on the downside, that the risks of the procedure might be higher, given that the product might never degrade away.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716205

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
It is not a requirement to be Circumcised to have Ellanse at Androfill.
If you have a Circumcision please avoid the High style (with the Circumcision scar some distance from the glans.
It can be difficult to inject on the other side of the scar (in the space between the scar and the glans), as the skin is thin.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Moorgate HA Fillers 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716206

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
You should ask for the stickers from the packet, doctors are supposed to give them out to patients when requested.
I would be interested to know what their "Basic" filler is, it could be something coming in a 10ml syringe from China (in the worst case).
It is always best to know the exact brand and model of the filler and not rely on Gold, Silver, Bronze, Basic or similar descriptions.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream