PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth

HA Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth (Pics Inside) 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715669

• bobsaggy
  • bobsaggy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello all. I have been around this forum for 3 years now and I finally decided to get HA fillers from PhalloFILL in Miami. My starting size was relatively small so my goal is to just get to average Girth or slightly above (5-5.25 in.) for more confidence in the bedroom and pleasure for my female partners. I'm not concerned about my Flaccid stats.

Starting stats:

Erect length - 4.75 inches
Erect Girth - 4.5 inches

--

I got the procedure done 2 days ago. I got 5 units inserted. I was quite nervous as this was my first time doing penis enhancement, so I didn't want to do too much. My goal is to feel comfortable with the procedure, not experience any major issues or complications, and then go in to slowly add more as needed to get to my desired goal. The bruising was minimal, but I do have a large amount of what I believe is lymphatic fluid below the glans on the underside of my penis where my Circumcision scar is.

I took the rubber sleeve off temporarily to take a few pictures. I am quite happy with the evenness of the result so far. And definitely seeing a size increase.

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bobsaggy.

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715670

• bobsaggy
Please advise. I have what I believe to be a lot of lymphatic fluid on the underside of my glans where the Circumcision scar is. It's a bit unsettling because of the size of it but I have heard this is quite common. I am 2 days post-injections of 5 units of HA filler from PhalloFILL.

1. Do you believe this to be completely normal lymphatic fluid that will subside with a bit of time?
2. How long should this take to subside?
3. Do you have any advice as to best ways to tend to it to reduce it as quick as possible?
4. Am I likely to get this giant fluid buildup each time I get PhalloFILL HA fillers inserted?

Thank you so much to everyone here. I have been a member here for years following so many of your journies and I'm so happy to finally contribute and share my journey with you all. It certainly is just the beginning.

Attachments:

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715695

bobsaggy wrote:
1. Do you believe this to be completely normal lymphatic fluid that will subside with a bit of time?
2. How long should this take to subside?
3. Do you have any advice as to best ways to tend to it to reduce it as quick as possible?
4. Am I likely to get this giant fluid buildup each time I get PhalloFILL HA fillers inserted?

1. Yes. I just went for my 5th round at PhalloFILL in Dallas 4 days ago. I have battled this same issue each time.
2. Clears up quickly once you stop wearing the sleeve.
3. You might experiment with wearing the sleeve a bit higher to compress this area if possible without retracting into the sleeve. I’ve had some success using paper tape to compress this area prior to putting the sleeve on.
4. Yep, seems to just be part of the experience.

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715767

• bobsaggy
Really appreciate you getting back to me. I’d love to hear more about your journey.

What was your starting EG and how much did you increase each time?
How quickly does it dissolve for you?
How often do you have to top up to maintain the same size?
How many units do you get each time?
Ever have any scares of complications or big issues in general with any of your treatments?
How has it impacted your sex life?
How has it impacted your confidence?

This question is not just geared towards you, anyone feel free to chime in with their PhalloFILL experience.

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715774

Let me lead with a little background. I'm not a large man in any sense, 5'4" and 165 lbs. I was never one to worry too much about measurements as there really wasn't much that could be done to change them. I figured I'm on the smaller side of average, but proportional for my body size. It also never helped that I retract pretty severely. About 4 years ago I was working in Dallas and saw a billboard advertising penile enhancement. Seems like I looked it up, got sticker shock at the price and forgot about it for a while. Sometime last year I saw an article online, and started looking into things and found PhalloBoards. After a few months of lurking and reading I decided to give it a try with HA due to the safety profile and ability to reverse if needed.

As far as starting stats, I'm 5.25 BPEL, and was 3.0 FG and 4.0 EG

My first treatment was late August 2023, I just had my 5th session last week. I have received 4 units with each treatment, increases have been very consistent at about 0.25" each time. I'm unable to comment on longevity or top ups at this time as I'm just not there yet.

The first two sessions everything was great. Following the third I developed a lump (granuloma?) on the left side of my shaft just below the glans accompanied by a very low area mid shaft. At the fourth session they dissolved the lump and we continued on as normal. At session 5 the low area mid shaft was still present, he attempted to fill the void and then injected the remaining units equally. A week later the low area appears improved but still present. Current plan is to send him a photo at 3 weeks post treatment and we will determine what action if any is needed at that time.

My wife has made it very clear that she has never had any issue with my size, and that this is for me. While there was nothing wrong with our sex life before, I would say there has been some improvement but it may be more due to a confidence increase for my than actual size. Having started at a below average size and getting to average or slightly above I didn't really expect a drastic change in my sex life.

I hope that helps, it's a little weird for me to share such personal information.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma, ou812

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715785

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
  • Thank you received: 10
Hi this is William with PhalloFILL Dallas. What you are seeing is it really swelling. It’s the 1% lidocaine solution that was used to numb and hydro dissect you. For every 1 ml of Dermal Filler we use approximately 2-2.5 ml of 1% lidocaine solution. This is the standard amount needed to make you comfortable and to create our pocket for the Dermal Filler. Because of gravity all of the solution used in the entire length of the shaft during the procedure lands just below the glans exactly like in your photos. And because it’s fighting gravity all day and the penis doesn’t have the best lymphatics it takes sometimes 2 weeks to go away. It only gets relief when you are lying flat in the bed at night. Then you have gravity working against it the entire next day. Nothing is out of the ordinary. And it’s not a pool of HA Dermal Filler. It will replace in a few days and likely you will experience it again next treatment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bobsaggy

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715788

• bobsaggy

Shortround wrote: Let me lead with a little background. I'm not a large man in any sense, 5'4" and 165 lbs. I was never one to worry too much about measurements as there really wasn't much that could be done to change them. I figured I'm on the smaller side of average, but proportional for my body size. It also never helped that I retract pretty severely. About 4 years ago I was working in Dallas and saw a billboard advertising penile enhancement. Seems like I looked it up, got sticker shock at the price and forgot about it for a while. Sometime last year I saw an article online, and started looking into things and found PhalloBoards. After a few months of lurking and reading I decided to give it a try with HA due to the safety profile and ability to reverse if needed.

As far as starting stats, I'm 5.25 BPEL, and was 3.0 FG and 4.0 EG

My first treatment was late August 2023, I just had my 5th session last week. I have received 4 units with each treatment, increases have been very consistent at about 0.25" each time. I'm unable to comment on longevity or top ups at this time as I'm just not there yet.

The first two sessions everything was great. Following the third I developed a lump (granuloma?) on the left side of my shaft just below the glans accompanied by a very low area mid shaft. At the fourth session they dissolved the lump and we continued on as normal. At session 5 the low area mid shaft was still present, he attempted to fill the void and then injected the remaining units equally. A week later the low area appears improved but still present. Current plan is to send him a photo at 3 weeks post treatment and we will determine what action if any is needed at that time.

My wife has made it very clear that she has never had any issue with my size, and that this is for me. While there was nothing wrong with our sex life before, I would say there has been some improvement but it may be more due to a confidence increase for my than actual size. Having started at a below average size and getting to average or slightly above I didn't really expect a drastic change in my sex life.

I hope that helps, it's a little weird for me to share such personal information.

Hey thanks for sharing man. It sounds like you went from 4 to 5.25 in EG. That’s amazing. Does it still look and feel normal when Erect after gaining that much? I just find it hard to believe that increase in size doesn’t impact your sex life in a material way. I am 4.5 inches in EG (pre-treatment) and I have issues with vaginas feeling loose and girls struggling to stay wet. I am single with many partners. I understand maybe I’m just not great at sex (lol) and that can be a contributing factor. But my goal is 5.25 as well and I am under the impression it will make quite a difference.

Overall with your issues/granuloma there is no lasting pain or major concern right? It still looks quite good and you don’t have any regrets at all right? Really appreciate your insights. You’re like 6 months ahead of me and it’s really helpful to hear from you.

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715789

• bobsaggy

PhalloFILL wrote: Hi this is William with PhalloFILL Dallas. What you are seeing is it really swelling. It’s the 1% lidocaine solution that was used to numb and hydro dissect you. For every 1 ml of Dermal Filler we use approximately 2-2.5 ml of 1% lidocaine solution. This is the standard amount needed to make you comfortable and to create our pocket for the Dermal Filler. Because of gravity all of the solution used in the entire length of the shaft during the procedure lands just below the glans exactly like in your photos. And because it’s fighting gravity all day and the penis doesn’t have the best lymphatics it takes sometimes 2 weeks to go away. It only gets relief when you are lying flat in the bed at night. Then you have gravity working against it the entire next day. Nothing is out of the ordinary. And it’s not a pool of HA Dermal Filler. It will replace in a few days and likely you will experience it again next treatment.

Thanks for your reply William. It has been 1 week since treatment and I am not looking forward to wearing this sleeve for another 2 weeks. If I do 2 more treatments gaining 0.25 each time, that means I have to wear the sleeve for 9 weeks straight? That sounds excessive. When can I have sex/masturbate? After 7-10 days from each treatment? Is it a problem if I have a date night and don’t wear it for 12 or so hours after ~2 weeks?

The doctor who did the treatment told me it is recommended I wear the sleeve for 3 weeks by you guys, but it can likely be fine to take the sleeve off permanently after 7-10 days. Is 7-10 days insufficient and 3 weeks very necessary? Thanks.

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715794

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
Please don’t take this the wrong way…. But this is an elective procedure that you are paying a lot of money for. Asking you to wear something post procedure for 3 weeks after each treatments is not excessive. You chose our procedure because we have the best outcomes because we have a post care garment that is patent pending, soon to be FDA cleared, that no one else offers. It keeps your filler from migrating as the Dermal Filler becomes encapsulated. We believe it takes 3 weeks minimum for the Dermal Filler to become encapsulated. This can obviously vary with each patient. You knew about this post care protocol and length of time wearing it from our website and our team before you chose to move forward with the procedure. We have treated thousands of men. We tell them what the they need to do. They comply. They have good results. They plan their dates and their sex life around the procedure and how must to wait to have sex. If you want a good result you must follow our protocol. Some procedures require you to wait months before you can have sex. We only ask 10 days. Its very reasonable. With all due respect, if you cannot do that then you shouldn’t elect to have Girth enhancement. You are paying a lot of money for this and you should follow the instructions. Again this post care procedure is on our website which I’m certain you read before and we tell you in our conversations prior to treatment.

As far as your instructions from Dr Cordon to wear the sleeve for 7-10 days after the treatment let me elaborate. That is his recommendation based on your anatomy and condition. Everyone is different. He is your provider. He has given instructions that override any other instruction given to you by any consultant. My patients wear it 21 days. You should absolutely do what your provider has suggested. Our recommendation is to remove it only every 3 days to clean it. It doesn’t take much time for Dermal Filler to migrate. It can migrate and become uneven in a matter of minutes with retraction.

We want our patients to be happy with their outcome so we developed a very detailed, most would say “easy to follow” post care procedure protocol that works.

William

Last edit: by PhalloFILL. Reason: Reread response.

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715797

bobsaggy wrote:

Shortround wrote: Hey thanks for sharing man. It sounds like you went from 4 to 5.25 in EG. That’s amazing. Does it still look and feel normal when Erect after gaining that much? I just find it hard to believe that increase in size doesn’t impact your sex life in a material way. I am 4.5 inches in EG (pre-treatment) and I have issues with vaginas feeling loose and girls struggling to stay wet. I am single with many partners. I understand maybe I’m just not great at sex (lol) and that can be a contributing factor. But my goal is 5.25 as well and I am under the impression it will make quite a difference.

Overall with your issues/granuloma there is no lasting pain or major concern right? It still looks quite good and you don’t have any regrets at all right? Really appreciate your insights. You’re like 6 months ahead of me and it’s really helpful to hear from you.

Yes, I'm very happy with the appearance and feel when Erect. Oddly enough the low area is much less noticeable when Erect. If we can get that low area taken care of I'll be very happy with my results overall. I will say that at around one Inch gain the feel when Flaccid is a bit squishy. Flaccid hang is much improved, or in my case there wasn't much hang at all prior and now there is.
Never had any pain, just a lump they were able to dissolve. No lasting issues.

Regrets - nope. It is a lot of $$$ for something that is temporary.

I'm going to give it some time and see what the rate of absorption is, depending on the amount of filler needed and frequency of top off treatments I may change course and go to Avanti for PMMA. I don't think I would have been confident going with PMMA without having first tried it with HA and the ability to dissolve if something went terribly wrong.

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715799

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
I have to comment on this. What you described is the exact reason you should stay with HA. You had a granuloma from HA. They are very rare. Less than 1%. It’s your bodies response to a foreign substance. HA is much better tolerated than PMMA. You are much more likely to have granulomas with PMMA that cannot be dissolved. And just because you had one good injector that left you symmetrical doesn’t mean the next will or that it won’t migrate the next time you get injected. Your rational for trial with HA then moving to PMMA just needs more thought and evaluation. I have HA in me since 2020 injected by another provider other than PhalloFILL. It was injected unevenly. I decided not to dissolve it because I wanted to see how long your lump lasts. It’s still here 4 heads later. So HA does have good longevity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shortround

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716119

• jon11
2 questions - you typed heads, did you mean years? And are you saying your HA has lasted for
4 years?

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716213

• bobsaggy
I would like some advice on this. I went in for my second round of PhalloFILL fillers so I have been wearing the sleeve for 4 weeks. I thought due to the rubbing of the dry sleeve on the base of my shaft above my scrotum that this wound was from the friction. And maybe that's how it began. But I'm curious if this appears to be an infection and what to do about it.

I did notice a bit of an odor coming from the area, although it has subsided quite a bit. This is a sign of infection.
There may have been a bit of puss/discharge. Another sign of infection.

If this was an infection, how serious is this usually? And what's the general protocol?

I attached some images for review. Thank you.
Attachments:

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716218

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
Who is your provider? You should contact the provider immediately if you suspect a problem rather than getting medical advice from a forum. The photo doesn’t look particularly alarming but you need to see your provider to determine.

HA Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth (Pics Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716219

I want to add to @PhalloFILL 's sentiment -- this is a discussion forum, not a place to seek out a diagnosis or prognosis of any current situation or circumstance. While advice from experts and former/current patients may be useful, they aren't a substitute for lab tests and in-person evaluations.

I'm not writing off or dismissing what could be useful information from those who have observed this particular anomaly before, and it's good to keep open lines of communication on a forum dedicated to these types of topics, but any time you suspect you may be undergoing a complication, you should contact your performing physician as a priority, and take their advice as the most authoritative.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream