PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth

HA Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth (Pics Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716220

• PhalloFILL
  • Pending Email Verification
  • 972-663-5588
  • Thank you received: 10
I 100% agree. A place like this forum is wonderful to share experiences, outcomes, bedside manner, perspectives on providers and so forth. But complications need to be addressed immediately by your provider. I can’t tell that this is infected. No one can from these photos. But infections can be serious can change quickly. With any suspected infection on the skin the first thing anyone should do until they can contact a provider is to use a topical antibiotics cream. In this case use a cream not an ointment. And contact your provider asap. And put some gauze on that area so that the sleeve doesn’t continue to rub it.

The likely reason this has happened to you is because you have “scrotal webbing” which is skin from your scrotum that comes up higher on your shaft. I can’t determine that from the photo but 99% of the time that’s why someone had irritation and rubbing like this. It’s an abrasion. Try to protect the skin in that area with something clean and soft and again call your provider asap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716222

• bobsaggy
  • bobsaggy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

PhalloFILL wrote: Who is your provider? You should contact the provider immediately if you suspect a problem rather than getting medical advice from a forum. The photo doesn’t look particularly alarming but you need to see your provider to determine.

Cordon. I am worried it will be hard to be seen by him since he is so busy. My plan was to call them first thing Monday morning.

HA Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth (Pics Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716223

• bobsaggy

PhalloFILL wrote: I 100% agree. A place like this forum is wonderful to share experiences, outcomes, bedside manner, perspectives on providers and so forth. But complications need to be addressed immediately by your provider. I can’t tell that this is infected. No one can from these photos. But infections can be serious can change quickly. With any suspected infection on the skin the first thing anyone should do until they can contact a provider is to use a topical antibiotics cream. In this case use a cream not an ointment. And contact your provider asap. And put some gauze on that area so that the sleeve doesn’t continue to rub it.

The likely reason this has happened to you is because you have “scrotal webbing” which is skin from your scrotum that comes up higher on your shaft. I can’t determine that from the photo but 99% of the time that’s why someone had irritation and rubbing like this. It’s an abrasion. Try to protect the skin in that area with something clean and soft and again call your provider asap.

I wiped it down with a cleaning wipe, added Neosporin cream, covered it in gauze, then wrapped it in tape to hold it in place, then added my sleeve back on.

Thank you for your insights. While I know I should not treat complications over a forum, it is still valuable to get your support. I will call my doctor first thing in the morning, but your words helped me with strong basic care in the meantime.

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716224

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
Perfect. They will take care of it. I never tell anyone a skin lesion isn’t urgent…. But it doesn’t look lik anything I haven’t seen many times before when there is scrotal webbing on the shaft of the penis. Keep it clean, apply the topical and they should get the message to him immediately when you mention a possible infection.

HA Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth (Pics Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716225

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
I’m always happy to help. You can always text the PhalloFILL number on our website if you need something immediately and we will make sure you are taken care of. 972-663-5588

Text us tomorrow and let us know when you are made contact with Dr Cordon

HA Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth (Pics Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716235

• jon11
Phallo, not to hijack this thread, but can you revisit the longevity of HA that you mentioned in an earlier post. How long has it lasted for you? How much do you have to have and how often to maintain size for the long term?

HA Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth (Pics Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716237

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
I had one treatment in June of 2020 before we really knew how to make it even and way before we knew how to keep it from migrating. That being said I have a small uneven side that I could have dissolved out. I chose to leave it as is so that I can clearly see when it metabolizes and disappears. In June will be 4 years and it has not changed at all. So for me it has lasted 4 years with no change. We tell our clients 3-4 years but to expect to lose 1/4 Inch per year. That is the most we have seen someone lose so far.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jon11

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716260

• bobsaggy

PhalloFILL wrote: Perfect. They will take care of it. I never tell anyone a skin lesion isn’t urgent…. But it doesn’t look lik anything I haven’t seen many times before when there is scrotal webbing on the shaft of the penis. Keep it clean, apply the topical and they should get the message to him immediately when you mention a possible infection.

Update: I saw a nurse practitioner because it was hard to get an immediate appointment with Cordon. He was quite confident it is not infected. He prescribed me an antibiotic and told me to only pick it up if the lesion starts getting worse. He told me to get over the counter iodine and apply it to the "wet lesion" 2-3 times per day. He said this will help dry it out and heal quicker. Just wanted to provide that insight incase others experience the same issue, this may be the steps your doctor instructs you to take.

But I should be in good shape. Thanks to you guys for providing your input. Can't wait to be fully healed up so I can use this thing.

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716262

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
Perfect. I didn’t want to say this before and discourage you from contacting the provider but new skin growing is often yellow, especially with abrasions and can appear to an untrained eye as an infection because of the yellow color. It never alarmed me I just didn’t want to interfere with you and your provider.

Phallofill Miami - My Journey From 4.5 Inches In Erect Girth 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716313

• bobsaggy

PhalloFILL wrote: Perfect. I didn’t want to say this before and discourage you from contacting the provider but new skin growing is often yellow, especially with abrasions and can appear to an untrained eye as an infection because of the yellow color. It never alarmed me I just didn’t want to interfere with you and your provider.

Appreciate the way you handled it. Things are all healing up quite nicely. Still have some lymphatic fluid below the glans, but I'm still wearing the sleeve so that makes sense.

One thing I'm noticing is that it hurts when I get an Erection. I'm not sure how to describe it. Maybe the skin is very raw from the friction/dryness from wearing the sleeve. Maybe the skin hurts because it's being stretched more than it's used to. Or maybe something else. It's not a sharp or shooting pain or anything, but more of an exterior rawness. Do other patients report this after treatment (or multiple treatments)? I went from 4.5 EG to what I believe is 5.0 EG after 2 treatments.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream