PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea

Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea 4 months 1 week ago #1308715086

I will be taking a surgery in South Korea within the next 1-2 weeks and thought of sharing it here. The clinic of choice is Impression Urology in Gangnam, Seoul. I compared the price with other clinics since that was what i'm most concerned with; together with safety since I am a student.

They have a YouTube Channel with English subtitles (I don't want to be misunderstood as advertising so i will just attach 1 video link here). Will post my pre-op stats soon. Similar to the other clinics, their surgery comes as a package:
* Circumcision
* Lengthening (Skipping as Erect Length hardly changes)
* Girth Enhancement
* Premature Ejaculation
* Erection Strengthening (Skipping as not needed)

Will keep here updated with photos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by eggplantcoochie.

Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea 4 months 6 days ago #1308715115

Interesting, will be curious to see/hear if they are any good. Keep us posted.

The only Clinic I've heard about in South Korea (even well before they were Sponsors) is Proud Urology , which composes of 3 Physicians with different areas of Urological expertise. This is especially reassuring because it's like getting a 2nd and 3rd opinion which is not common at most other practices.

Good luck!

Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715193

I will be doing the surgery tomorrow. The clinic I've chosen also have 3 surgical urologists spread out across 3 clinics within South Korea. They are established and on national television, same as Proud Urology. I did consulted Proud Urology and was very impressed with them.

Proud does the surgery preferably under General Anesthesia whereas this clinic does the surgery under Local Anesthesia. They claim that it's safer (I'm guessing in terms of how you can breathe on your own without complications) and less the post-effect of general anesthesia. I do feel that the surgery is quite invasive if they do the full degloving but they have done many cases. Here is the page in English explaining their surgical techniques: gd1.co.kr/gd1_a/language/en/index_tmp3.php

I did not have time to measure my pre-surgery stats but i did take a photo and will upload together with post-ops.
Erect Girth Pre-Ops (Based on memory): 12.5cm (Slightly on the smaller side as I'm Asian)

Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715199

Surgery is done. You won’t feel much and the doctor keeps checking in with you and tops up lidocaine when required.

Immediately after, they put you on antibiotics IV in the rest room and prescribes you enough medication to get through recovery.

Bandage is on and you are not allowed to shower for 3 days. They want me back in the clinic 3 days later for follow-up and changing of bandage. That is when they will teach me on the replacement. I will upload a photo 3 days or a week later. Currently, same as what others mentioned, its super swollen as though it went through many rounds of UFC
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812, NjecteD

Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715206

Is Circumcision mandatory with this procedure? Happy healing!

Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715208

The doctor told me that it is not compulsory for Circumcision.

In my case, he just cut what is needed and nothing more. Since I have no Phimosis, i can walk immediately after surgery as well as today (1 day post surgery). He just told me to avoid stairs.

South Korea's subway is filled with stairs but i try my best to follow his advice. If you are worried, one of his YouTube videos did mention about Circumcision for the surgery. All the best!

Last edit: by eggplantcoochie. Reason: Facts

Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715226

Why is it mandatory when graft is put under the skin?. Doesn't that stop the possibility of the accordion effect happening ?

Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715231

I spoke with the doctor. He said that it is not compulsory and will assess by case. It will be good if you reach out to them for clarification & consultation but in my case i chose Circumcision.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ioannis519

Last edit: by eggplantcoochie. Reason: Facts

Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715232

• p76k03
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, it's good to see an alternative to Proud Urology for Dermal Grafts in Korea review popping up, as I've been following the subject but couldn't really find a lot of reviews/resources other than Biccboy's Anaconda post about Proud. I was wondering how you discovered the clinic in the first place? You mention that you're Asian, are you Korean or currently living in Korea? The reason I asked is that I couldn't really find any other sites, other than Proud Urology or Trueman Clinic, that give a detailed explanation about the procedure they're providing in English. However, obviously, Gamdong does provide such an explanation on their website, so I was wondering if you could point me to a local website or resources to search more about these clinics and possibly find reviews about them? Secondly, you mentioned that the price was the determining factor that made you choose Gamdong. If you don't mind sharing, how much does the procedure cost in total, since I couldn't really find their pricing on their site?

Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715233

I found Proud, Trueman, Adam, Dr Kim Jin Hong & quite a few more. I always found Proud & Dr Kim to be very projected towards foreigners so i dug deeper using Naver (The Korean version of “Google”)

I’m not from South Korea but with some online translation here and there, i found gd1.co.kr and the doctor’s YouTube channel.

The total price i paid for is around 5 million KRW or US$3900 for the listed procedures above which I am very happy about because the doctor & nurses were very attentive and gave me close attention (repeated follow-ups & visit). They have quite a lot of reviews on Naver. Reputation wise - the doctor is on South Korea’s national TV, is an educator both locally & internationally and speaks moderate English.

If you are a Kdrama fan, you will notice that the doctor looks like the actor - Kim Eui-sung
The following user(s) said Thank You: p76k03

Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715234

Update - 2 photos (Pre-Surgery Erect) & (Day 1 Post Surgery)

Day 1 - Clinic prescribed anti-biotics, painkillers & anti-histamines (to help with the Erection) for 1 week+. First day was very easy - supposedly with the numbing

Day 2 - Some very mild Erection pain in the middle of the night

Day 3-4 - Back to the clinic to replace the bandage. This is when they taught me how to shower. Dual protection to protect the bandage (condom + plastic)

There remains to be some edema (swelling) and bruises which is very normal. I don’t see any foreign liquid for now which is good. Typically if the first 10 days is fine, the patient is considered good!

I studied the procedure for months so i’m really hoping for the best. Will upload more photos when able to!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715235

• p76k03
Yes, Proud is definitely geared towards foreigners, as any search for Korean Urology/Penis Enlargement would always show Proud and Trueman. They did a good job explaining all the treatments and options on their sites. But I did a quick search around Naver and found Impression's Korean website, which is more informative and looks more legitimate than their English sites. I feel like they're really similar to Proud, where they really focus on their flagship 5s treatment and have a few other penile-related procedures, as opposed to someone like Dr. Kim who does everything, including women's Urology and gender reassignment procedures. These kinds of clinics give me more peace of mind, knowing that it's their focus and the surgeries they perform every single day. My only concern is how well do they communicate in English? It seems that you have a leg up on me since you referenced how the doctor looks like a famous K-Drama actor, but do you actually speak Korean? And if not, do they have a representative that understands the technicality of the surgery, which I believe Proud has? Also, if you don't mind, could you possibly DM me keywords or links to search around Naver for reviews of Impression Urology? I did a quick search on Naver with their Korean name, "감동비뇨의학과," but I couldn't really find them. I was only able to find their Korean website, as I do not want to derail the post too much from your Progress Report.

Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715236

No i do not speak Korean and went without a facilitator / translator. The doctor can speak English moderately well.

You can search this: 강남감동비뇨기과의원 on naver & on google for their reviews. This is their English Websites: gd1.co.kr/gd1_a/language/en/m/

To me, after much research, only this clinic & Proud matches my standard for such an invasive procedure

Use Google Translator and simple words like Urology, Dermis Transplant to search Naver would do. Tbf, theres enough prominent clinics for comparison.

Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715237

• p76k03
Thanks for the pointer, I will do more digging with those keywords! But for now, I agree that both of these clinics seem to be at the top of my list in terms of the 5s treatment. I'll just have to figure out if they would offer extra filler on top of the Dermal Grafts for a little bit more thickness, as God knows I need every bit of Girth. One last thing, you mentioned that if the patient feels nothing wrong within 10 days, the patient is considered good. Did you end up staying 10 days just to make sure there's no funny business, or did you stay a little more than 3-4 days when they replaced your bandages?

Homogeneous Dermis Surgery in Seoul, South Korea 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715238

You can check with them. I’m sure they offer additional fillers into the package. If i’m not wrong, they have Hyaluronic Acid, PMMA etc. so they can fill you up or add into your glans.

I am only on Day 4 Post Surgery. I would say staying in Seoul for 4 days to a week would be ideal because you get attention quickly. With regards to the 10 days, thats mostly what i observe from other cases when i did the research.

Last edit: by eggplantcoochie.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream