PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside)

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 1 week ago #1308714407

• tactical64
  • tactical64's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 18
It's been 5 days, I was able to pull the tape and I took some pics, some gauze pieces are still on me from pulling tape off. The main aftercare was to take it easy, not supposed to have extended time on feet although I have balanced swelling and pain for moving around pretty well. Pain is low overall, there has been some swelling not sure how much there is now to be honest hard for me to tell.

Current stats are;
5" FG, a 1.5-2" increase over before
6" EG, a solid 1" increase over before
4" FH, used to be anywhere from 2-4" depending, now seems to favor 4" all the time
EG is shorter but that was expected for a while following surgery, it will return in a few weeks

So there is a large increase so far, hopefully this size holds up. I am making sure to eat well take my supplements, and had zero alcohol.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 1 week ago #1308714412

Thanks for the update. Those are great numbers. I'm curious to see how everything continues to heal. Was there any issues with the Circumcision scar?

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 6 days ago #1308714447

• tactical64
well tomorrow afternoon will be 2 weeks since surgery, overall things are going very well, not much pain, the bruising is mostly gone still waiting on the areas where there are stiches to heal fully. I am not aware of any issues with the Circumcision scar line, although there is lymphatic fluid build up in that area which they say subsides after 2-4 weeks or so.

FG = 5+"
EG = 6+"
It is thicker towards the base than head both FG and EG but looks pretty good I think, FG is about the size of a toilet paper roll and FL is still about 4"
Attachments:

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 6 days ago #1308714448

• tactical64
Also, erections are hard as a rock and even when soft its like holding a thick sausage, heavy and firm. There is no issue with softness at all.

I am not supposed to have sex for another 2 weeks, but I did cheat and did it anyway. It was great, the wifes face was one of oh wow, she said well it was good before but damn yep its bigger now. Her pussy felt much different than anytime before as I was filling her up properly. All of us that want that thicker member that haven't had it, know the heart sinking feeling when your having sex, of all that extra room in there, that was not the case this time. I am not going to keep cheating on the recovery timeline but just couldnt resist doing it once.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 4 days ago #1308714460

tactical, that sounds like the perfect outcome. I don't have the membership, so I can't see the pictures, but everything you describe is what I'm looking for.
Have you been stretching or pumping? What type of post care have you been doing?

Regarding the "early" sex...I don't know if I'd be able to hold out either. It's like a new rifle. It's meant to be shot.

keep the updates coming. This is great news. When can you workout? lift? run? etc.?

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 1 day ago #1308714483

Please continue to post updates Tactical, as I have been considering the same procedure so your results/experience will be helpful.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 1 day ago #1308714485

Yes here too man. I'm curious how he will be long term recovery

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 4 hours ago #1308714491

• tactical64
some updates, and some corrections to things I previously wrote;

- correction, did have small hair thin stiches in the areas they cut, I dont forsee any scar issues and about healed from them already at 2+ weeks
- correction, Circumcision scar line issue, not so much an issue but the lympatic fluid build up near the head is caused by this line, its receded and is predicted to recede in the first month or so

all bruising is completely gone even on penis, they gave me something called Arnica +K from a particular homeopathic medicine company, this was fantastic stuff and really made a difference in how fast it went away. most swelling has subsided and I seem to be stable on size. Just need the fluid buildup to completely be gone.

how much time for recovery, this will depend on each person. the aspects of not doing anything strenous for several weeks seems to be more around the stiches and overall swelling or bruising, for me its mostly all subsided I feel fine

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714525

tactical, just out of curiosity. You mentioned that the Flaccid hang has increased, which is awesome. Before the procedure, would you say you were more of a Grower or a shower?

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714530

• tactical64
I was for sure a Grower not a shower, usually would be 3-3.5" FG, however even as small as 1.5" at times, now its always 4" FG has not been less at all so far
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith5575

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714532

• tactical64
Here are pics 23 days out, still some fluid buildup at the circ scar line however greatly reduced from how it was before. This pulls me to one side but this will go away soon.
Attachments:

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714533

what is the post care regiment?

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714577

• tactical64
well the wife is now just loving the increase, after quizzing her several times about the question, "well is it better now do you like the thickness?", she kept saying well honey you were great before, but yes your bigger then would start stuttering and making excuses, now she admits yes its damn good I love it, likes the big D, yes its better, shes totally fine with it now, both her and I are considering a 2nd round which is an option for another 1" or more girth, I am extremely happy so far and the squirting shaking wife is too lol.. It would be 6-12 months after first procedure for me to be approved for a 2nd round. I think the 7" EG would be a great place to be, and 6+" is great as well for sure, 5" is no comparison which was my original EG.

she likes being stretched and likes the "pain" associated, need extra towels for the mess ;) --- to get the wife to admit all this, I pointed out that hey its bigger now so it doesnt matter what it was before, then she caved and admitted the truth I already knew

Last edit: by tactical64.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714579

• tactical64
I noticed in looking at my own thread, just above a mistake, here is what I wrote:

I was for sure a Grower not a shower, usually would be 3-3.5" FG, however even as small as 1.5" at times, now its always 4" FG has not been less at all so far

What I meant was;

I was for sure a Grower not a shower, usually would be 3-3.5" FG, however FL as small as 1.5" - 4" at times, now FL is always ~4" or better, and FG is 5" or more

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714580

Love to hear the updates. I'm glad that you both are enjoying the "new you" after the procedure. Keep us updated.

Last edit: by Keith5575.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream