PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside)

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1308713869

• tactical64
  • tactical64's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 18
Well after years of researching enhancing my Girth and looking through the sea of information, I have made the plunge and have my FFT scheduled for 10/10/23 at the Atlanta facility with Dr. Carney

I will get some pictures uploaded soon of the before, and then later the post-op pics, as well I hope to really track my progress well. I am excited and scared at the same time, it was a very hard decision for me to choose between Bellafill PMMA and FFT procedures. For me HA is not an option since its such a temporary procedure for a very high cost I really want something permanent. Also if you go with FFT first you can later have PMMA but not the reverse so this seems to me the way to go.

I would like to thank everyone on these boards for your helpful information, pictures and experiences.

Since I am about 5 weeks out on the procedure, to prepare I am taking fish oil supplements, L-Arginine & L-Citrulline, and a Once a day Mens supplements. I plan to attempt to stop drinking alcohol as well especially liquor well in advance, not only for general health benefits but to hopefully help the outcome of the procedure. This would need to continue post procedure as well as the other prescribed aftercare procedures. They have shipped me a pump and stretcher which should arrive next week to use in advance as well.

I will get some better stats soon, but pre-op
EL = 6" (non bone press usable)
EG = 4.9-5"
6' 3" 210Lbs

I think I will be happy with reaching a goal of 6" Girth, perhaps a secondary PMMA or FFT procedure later will get me over that number and if needed correct any issues. I look forward to everyones thoughts and questions
I

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by tactical64.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1308713883

• tactical64
Here are some before procedure pictures to reference
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bart

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1308713908

• MoMoney
  • Thank you received: 4
Looking forward to seeing your results man. I had seriously considered FFT too, and I wouldnt be upset if it was the only option I had.

My doctor said I was too skinny for FFT, and I cant gain weight to save my life. A blessing and a curse I guess.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 7 months 1 week ago #1308714170

Tactical64, It's like I'm reading my own post. I have not set a date yet, but have been in conversations with Dr. Carney's team. Also, I've been torn between the FFT and PMMA. I will go with whatever they suggest.
Currently:
EL: 6"
EG: 4.25" with an ultimate goal of 5.5"+
6' 0' 195lbs.
I'm concerned about the recovery time. If you have ANY advice...I'm listening. Please keep the thread updated. Good luck.

Last edit: by Keith5575.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 7 months 6 days ago #1308714179

• tactical64
I will be sure to keep this thread updated, I feel there is a real lack of depth of information on these forums regarding FFT success, issues, etc, but I decided to hell with it I am doing it. I had my pre-op consult today and have paid my bill in full, what a nail biter.

One of my issues is my wife, now I had been able to approach her with this and it went over fairly smooth initially, although she likes to complain about the expense, and keeps saying she doesn't need me to do this. I have told her from the beginning this isn't for her really although certainly she will benefit (which I didn't say but one day she did), she likes the thick sleeves and toys etc, although I do believe her stance in general. I don't think women can ever realize what its like to be perceived either by your own person or others of having a small one you know, society pounds it into us that bigger is better and I don't believe any woman that claims otherwise. For me its just about the fact I can at this time in my life make a change and enjoy the fringe benefits, perhaps I will tuck my shirt in rather than not for instance.

Being a confident person in general I know I will enjoy the additional confidence in many ways. I realize my stats put me slightly above average but to me it is hard to see it for being that. I hold her 5.2" dildo in my hand and I measure 4.9-5.0 and that plastic seems so much bigger.

I do not see a big deal about me getting this procedure for me, and she isn't taking major issue, so we will see what happens, I am also worried about recovery but more so the stretching, pumping etc that is needed for a time afterwards. I am also worried about texture, hardness etc, and I find little information here about those results. For PMMA I see mixed results with most that stay to reasonable changes having success, I think I want to be reasonable as well and hopefully Dr. Carney's and the practices experience will pay off with great results.

More to come,
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 7 months 3 days ago #1308714208

I'm totally in the same boat regarding how my wife feels about the whole thing. I'm editorializing, but my wife would say, "why are you willing to take on so much risk and possibly give up really good just to maybe get great?
It is a solid argument.

I'm also concerned about erectile quality/hardness. I don't want it to feel soft. You're right there is not much in the way of commentary about this. My last question mark is does the extra thickness sacrifice the length at all? I've read conflicting reports.

What do they have you doing pre-op? Specifically with stretching and pumping?

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 7 months 2 days ago #1308714222

looking forward to seeing and hearing about your results. please do keep us posted on all that they have reccomended to you for aftercare as well as any potentials for product degradation. etc etc

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714337

A few sleeps prior to procedure. Where's your head right now? How is the wife feeling about it? How has pre-procedure regiment been going? Any details would be welcomed.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714346

• tactical64
I am nervous even started second guessing Bellafill vs FFT procedures over the last several days. I plan to have a good face to face consult with last minute questions. The recovery time can take a bit so that is a concern of mine as well as worried about overall procedure success.

Wife is OK, she of course has her own worries but has not given me a hard time overall. I will keep you posted lets hope for good.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714347

Thanks for the update. Can’t wait to hear the outcome.
My wife understands this is for me but isn’t really on board.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714358

• tactical64
Well its almost D-Day, hmmmm

Packing up getting ready for the 3 hour drive to hotLanta, hoping to enjoy some tourist activities with the wife and kid while there, I hope I can walk at least for a reasonable time and ignore any pain, they did prescribe me Hydros which should do the trick, I also have a serious stint of antibiotics to take. At this moment its the calm before the storm for me, wife is good but still bitching about the money which we have so I dont get that I think in her view its a fairness thing, I spend 9k on me she has not had that opportunity but overall its all well.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714361

Good luck. Sounds like you're ready.
In regard to the wife and the money. I told my wife that to make it fair, she could get any work that she wanted done or go on a vacation etc. We'll see how that goes.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714362

tactical64 wrote: Well its almost D-Day, hmmmm

Packing up getting ready for the 3 hour drive to hotLanta, hoping to enjoy some tourist activities with the wife and kid while there, I hope I can walk at least for a reasonable time and ignore any pain, they did prescribe me Hydros which should do the trick, I also have a serious stint of antibiotics to take. At this moment its the calm before the storm for me, wife is good but still bitching about the money which we have so I dont get that I think in her view its a fairness thing, I spend 9k on me she has not had that opportunity but overall its all well.

Good luck!

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714376

• tactical64
All is well folks, after only a half day after this FFT procedure it’s early yet to predict outcomes or know what sizes will end up being however I do have some early thoughts.

I am extremely pleased with the size which will decrease as swelling subsides and some fat is absorbed. The texture is great totally natural feeling as best I can tell. The office medical staff, the PA, the anesthesiologist, Dr Carney and others are top notch they listened to me discussed in detail every aspect to the tone of several hours between them. A lot of confidence was instilled about FFT and I felt comfortable moving forward.

4 small incisions were made about 1/2”, one in each upper thigh, one under my belly button, these were for liposuction fat Removal, 1 more just above the base of the penis horizontally that was used to apply the fat. I’m pretty sure they glued the inscisions vs stitches or they are inside dissolving stitches so scar lines are not likely at all.

I had an epidural for Anastasia which was scary to me but but tirned out to not be a big deal. Entire time in office was 6.5 hours. I’m wrapped with a yellow compression tape, there is virtuallly no pain in the penis and low to no swelling in that area. The lipo points are painful but manageable with the Tylenol 3 and advil. I have tight wraps around my thighs and belly the brown ones like you buy for a sprain these are causing most of the pain I have to wear them for 3 days.

There is a lot more to the recovery process which in full will be a good 3 months, much of that are post operation stretching, compressing, and conditions to activity types etc not so much wound healing

For sure I am packing a
Nice package already getting looks as I walk around Atlanta, I am super happy but remember I need more time to see where we end up.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812, Bart

Last edit: by tactical64. Reason: Spelling and missing pics

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714378

Tactical,
Great update. I can imagine the recovery process will not be awesome, but is part of the journey. Keep up updated on all of it.

Did they give any instruction on immediate post care? Do you have to keep it "stretched" out? When can you start working out (running, weight training etc.) again?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream