Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 8ml Volux HA

8ml Volux HA 1 year 2 months ago #1308710488

• karmaz1
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
Just wondering on how you have found the firmness of the product? We've not had a lot of Volux users on here as yet. How has sex been with the product? Has it stayed put or does it move with the skin and/or bunch up?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8ml Volux HA 1 year 2 months ago #1308710536

Bump. I'm also curious.

8ml Volux HA 1 year 2 months ago #1308710595

• Bigmster
  • Bigmster's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4
In the errect state, firmness is good. Not squishy at all. During sex there is no movement of the product or anything. It’s quite a thin layer, though. The increase of thickness is just .5cm in the upper part meanwhile, which is why I’ll soon have another 10ml. I’ll keep you up to date, if the feeling will change. I however think it’s still a relatively small amount, so I am optimistic that everything will still feel good.

8ml Volux HA 11 months 4 days ago #1308711922

• Bigmster
I just wanted to give a quick update. I had another 10ml injected: 4ml to the base, which looked underfilled before and 6ml along the shaft.

On the second day after the injection, the result looked perfect. Obviously, this was largely due to swelling which evened out any irregularites. The size gain contributed to the swelling alone was 1cm. Unfortunately, some filler migrated to the Foreskin. I assume this has multiple reasons. First, there was no filler placed close to the glans initially. But trying to push it up to give a more uniform result, some gel could have migrated. Secondly, moving Volux is very hard, which caused some more swelling. This could have benefited some diffusion of the filler. Thirdly, I started doing sports too early, so the quick movements didn't do any good.

I had quite a large amount dissolved (2-3ml I assume) in consequence. Now, the aesthetic result is very good. The top part is close to perfect, but its only .6cm (.25in) gain compared to the original state.

At the base, it's almost a 1.5cm (.6in) gain. It looks and feels good, too, however, it's a tad squishy on some days in the Erect state. I also don't fancy the circumference difference from bottom to top. It is not very obvious though. I assume if there was 1-2ml less in the base part, it would look and feel even better.

The primary issue I have is wearing a condom. It does work, but some filler bunches up at the base. I tried to catch it as good as I can. All pictures are recent (from today or a couple of days ago).
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: John1982, PheonixRising

8ml Volux HA 11 months 4 days ago #1308711923

• Bigmster
Here some pictures directly after the procedure (day 1 / day 2)
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

8ml Volux HA 11 months 4 days ago #1308711926

Bigmster wrote: I just wanted to give a quick update. I had another 10ml injected: 4ml to the base, which looked underfilled before and 6ml along the shaft.

On the second day after the injection, the result looked perfect. Obviously, this was largely due to swelling which evened out any irregularites. The size gain contributed to the swelling alone was 1cm. Unfortunately, some filler migrated to the Foreskin. I assume this has multiple reasons. First, there was no filler placed close to the glans initially. But trying to push it up to give a more uniform result, some gel could have migrated. Secondly, moving Volux is very hard, which caused some more swelling. This could have benefited some diffusion of the filler. Thirdly, I started doing sports too early, so the quick movements didn't do any good.

I had quite a large amount dissolved (2-3ml I assume) in consequence. Now, the aesthetic result is very good. The top part is close to perfect, but its only .6cm (.25in) gain compared to the original state.

At the base, it's almost a 1.5cm (.6in) gain. It looks and feels good, too, however, it's a tad squishy on some days in the Erect state. I also don't fancy the circumference difference from bottom to top. It is not very obvious though. I assume if there was 1-2ml less in the base part, it would look and feel even better.

The primary issue I have is wearing a condom. It does work, but some filler bunches up at the base. I tried to catch it as good as I can. All pictures are recent (from today or a couple of days ago).

Great info - did you go to Shafer for this?

8ml Volux HA 11 months 4 days ago #1308711932

• Bigmster
No, Androfill in London/Brussels

8ml Volux HA 11 months 3 days ago #1308711946

Hi buddy, would you recommend Androfill London as there is quite a bit of negative activity regarding this clinic.

8ml Volux HA 11 months 3 days ago #1308711947

• Bigmster
In general, yes. I strongly recommend to go for HA first though and maybe to even choose an easier to mold and cheaper filler (PerfectHA). Don’t expect a perfect filler placement, you will have to move it yourself. With Volux at least, it is likely you will have to do a top up if you are aiming for very good aesthetics. You need to gain experience yourself in molding. It won’t look horrible for sure, but not perfect either. Me personally, I’m not aiming for an insane enlargement no matter what it looks like, rather a significant enhancement while maintaining the most natural look. While I would prefer more focus on aesthetics from Androfill, I think this would reflect in a higher price. It seems as if their primary goal is to not cause any medical damage, which is why they are conservative with the amount of filler, they are prescribing antibiotics etc. Dr Horn is a highly experienced surgeon and I am confident he can deal with any kind of complication. Knowing that, I can accept that aesthetics is almost solely my responsibility.

8ml Volux HA 11 months 1 day ago #1308711964

why are you wearing a condom ?

8ml Volux HA 11 months 1 day ago #1308711967

• Bigmster
There are several important reasons to wear a condom during sexual activity:

1. Protection against sexually transmitted infections (STIs): Condoms are one of the most effective ways to prevent the transmission of STIs, including HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, and herpes.

2. Prevention of unwanted pregnancy: Condoms are a reliable method of birth control when used correctly and consistently. They are also the only method of birth control that can also protect against STIs.

3. Increased sexual pleasure: Some people find that wearing a condom can actually enhance sexual pleasure by reducing anxiety and increasing confidence.

4. Peace of mind: Knowing that you are taking steps to protect yourself and your partner(s) can provide a sense of security and peace of mind.

5. Respect for partner(s): Wearing a condom shows that you care about the health and well-being of your sexual partner(s) and are taking steps to protect them.

8ml Volux HA 11 months 1 day ago #1308711969

Bigmster wrote: There are several important reasons to wear a condom during sexual activity:

1. Protection against sexually transmitted infections (STIs): Condoms are one of the most effective ways to prevent the transmission of STIs, including HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, and herpes.

2. Prevention of unwanted pregnancy: Condoms are a reliable method of birth control when used correctly and consistently. They are also the only method of birth control that can also protect against STIs.

3. Increased sexual pleasure: Some people find that wearing a condom can actually enhance sexual pleasure by reducing anxiety and increasing confidence.

4. Peace of mind: Knowing that you are taking steps to protect yourself and your partner(s) can provide a sense of security and peace of mind.

5. Respect for partner(s): Wearing a condom shows that you care about the health and well-being of your sexual partner(s) and are taking steps to protect them.

I am not referring to using a condom during sexual intercourse bro. My understanding was that you were wearing it as part of your PE filler routine or aftercare.

But ok, good to luck to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vinny81

8ml Volux HA 11 months 1 day ago #1308711973

• Bigmster
I’m not wearing condoms as an aftercare. It’s a creative idea, though. Might help modeling the filler. However, I posted the photos to demonstrate what it looks like.

8ml Volux HA 11 months 23 hours ago #1308711979

• karmaz1
  • Thank you received: 5
Mate you need bigger condoms. Try mysize and go for 64mm or so. It looks like yours is way too tight

8ml Volux HA 11 months 13 hours ago #1308711980

• Bigmster
This is 60mm which is quite big already (standard is 52). Buy maybe you are right and I should try even bigger, I just thought it might be too loose in the upper part then. Thanks for the advice.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream