TOPIC: 8ml Volux HA

8ml Volux HA 1 year 6 months ago #1308709154

• Bigmster
  • Bigmster's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello,

I had a little injection of 8ml Volux with Androfill. My pre-measurements were around 12cm EG and 17cm EL (non bone-pressed). I am uncircumcised.

The procedure itself was straight-forward, but I had a difficult time molding it. Dr. Horn placed all of the filler in the lower half of the shaft. I assume it was primarily due to the fact that the cannulas are not any longer and he wanted to avoid placing it too close to the Foreskin. That left me paranoid that the it would look weird once settled, so I tried to push it further to the top myself at the first opportunity (Flaccid). Bad mistake, as it left a lump on the left side, which apparently migrated to a subcutaneous layer.

Fortunately, I did succeed in evening it out the next day in the Erect state. It still looks quite even when Erect. However, I neither can accept the look nor the feel when Flaccid.

I will most likely have dissolved this lump and hope it can be refilled in a deeper layer in conjunction with some filler to close the gaps.

Three weeks later, the gain of EG seems to be around .8cm, which I consider to be sufficient.

I attached some photos showing the pre-treatment state, the lump before evening it out, the Erect state after evening it out with a lot of swelling, the Erect state one week afterwards with almost no swelling and the Flaccid state with the lump and the gaps.

I hope this case report gives some additional valuable information.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8ml Volux HA 1 year 6 months ago #1308709155

Bigmster wrote: Hello,

I had a little injection of 8ml Volux with Androfill. My pre-measurements were around 12cm EG and 17cm EL (non bone-pressed). I am uncircumcised.

The procedure itself was straight-forward, but I had a difficult time molding it. Dr. Horn placed all of the filler in the lower half of the shaft. I assume it was primarily due to the fact that the cannulas are not any longer and he wanted to avoid placing it too close to the Foreskin. That left me paranoid that the it would look weird once settled, so I tried to push it further to the top myself at the first opportunity (Flaccid). Bad mistake, as it left a lump on the left side, which apparently migrated to a subcutaneous layer.

Fortunately, I did succeed in evening it out the next day in the Erect state. It still looks quite even when Erect. However, I neither can accept the look nor the feel when Flaccid.

I will most likely have dissolved this lump and hope it can be refilled in a deeper layer in conjunction with some filler to close the gaps.

Three weeks later, the gain of EG seems to be around .8cm, which I consider to be sufficient.

I attached some photos showing the pre-treatment state, the lump before evening it out, the Erect state after evening it out with a lot of swelling, the Erect state one week afterwards with almost no swelling and the Flaccid state with the lump and the gaps.

I hope this case report gives some additional valuable information.

The Erect looks quite good in my opinion, and the Flaccid only needs some corrective treatment which looks like an easy fix in a follow-up session. You may also find adding a bit more filler product in conjunction with smoothing out the clumping may yield aesthetic correction + more gains. Of course I'd go with Dr. Horn's professional judgment in the end.

Thanks for sharing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bigmster

8ml Volux HA 1 year 6 months ago #1308709168

I was very lumpy after my 8 cc's of Bellafill (10 syringes). It has improved significantly with time (2 months and 10 days) and with one shot of steroids to the two lumps. It looks like yours has improved as well. Hope it continues to get better.

8ml Volux HA 1 year 6 months ago #1308709175

• Bigmster
Thanks for your sharing your experience. In fact, I think it has improved a little over as time as well. There might be some residual lymphatic fluid which makes it look worse, so you might be right. I actually had a top up and I hope for improvement, which will be apparent in the next couple of days/weeks.

8ml Volux HA 1 year 6 months ago #1308709176

I've been lurking for a while, and I, like Yoshinator, had 8cc of Bellafill back in May. After about 4-5 weeks I had a few lumps that were focused mainly on the insertion points of the cannula. I was told to massage them to see if they smoothed out. Over the next 3 months, I can attest that I no longer have them. They have smoothed out and cannot be felt any longer. I hope yours also continue to get better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bigmster

8ml Volux HA 1 year 5 months ago #1308709539

• Bigmster
Just a quick Update, I had additional 3ml and didn’t dissolve any. It’s been more than two weeks, so there is no swelling anymore. I think it’s fair to say that this is the final result, so I attached two photos (pre-treatment and after second). As you can see, it’s an increase of quite exactly 1cm.
Attachments:

8ml Volux HA 1 year 5 months ago #1308709562

• karmaz1
  • Thank you received: 5
If it were not for that slight lump on top left, it looks like it would be perfect.

It also seems like you could take significantly more if you wanted to.

How does the filler feel when Erect? How close to natural % wise.

Also, does it bunch up at the base with sex, move around independent of the shaft or any accordion effect?

Very curious to know as very few on here have had Volux.

8ml Volux HA 1 year 5 months ago #1308709569

• Bigmster
Even though I would prefer the lump not to be there, it doesn’t disturb me enough yet to have it dissolved. So far, I am 80-90% happy with the result in terms of look.

I haven’t had sex since the filler injection, so I can’t tell anything about it yet. However, I tried to put a condom on and this is the moment where you recognize most that there is filler in there, as it moves slightly when the condom is too tight. Once it’s put on it’s not a problem. With 60mm size it works quite well, everything below is painful bc it’s too tight. There is no accordion effect other than that some filler at the base is pushed down from the ring of the condom, but that’s only a local effect. I’d be surprised if it was different during intercourse.

Concerning hardness, there is hardly any difference to before. My penis used to be extremely hard before, but I am experienced with other men’s dicks and some (especially large ones) feel a lot more squishy than mine feels now.

I can’t tell anything about the malleability difference compared to Voluma. Maybe Voluma is easier to spread and thus gives a better cosmetic result, but I am happy to have opted for Volux due to the hardness and the higher G’ factor and higher cross-linking-percentage/concentration of HA, giving a longer lasting result.

8ml Volux HA 1 year 4 months ago #1308709760

Thanks for sharing and nice result.

Does anyone know if volux is approved in the US?

8ml Volux HA 1 year 4 months ago #1308709805

• Bigmster
Volux is approved in the US: www.fda.gov/medical-devices/recently-app...volux-xc-p110033s065

To answer the questiom raised before, filler migration or so called accordeon effect has not been a problem with anal intercourse without condom. Thus I assume it is not a problem with vaginal intercourse either.

8ml Volux HA 1 year 3 months ago #1308710457

• Bigmster
I've had the lump on the left side dissolved, now it looks and feels perfect on that side. On the right side, there is still a lump in the Foreskin. It isn't visible when Erect, but can be felt in the Flaccid state. However, I am more concerned with a lump in on the backside of the base. It is hard and thus doesn't feel very pleasant when Erect.

I am considering going for Ellansé anyways in the course of the year, which makes it necessary to dissolve all the HA. That being said, I am afraid that the lump could get encapsuled and become difficult to get rid of. So I might book another appointment to address that problem.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem and can give me some advice how to behave in that situation?
Attachments:

8ml Volux HA 1 year 3 months ago #1308710466

Bigmster wrote: I've had the lump on the left side dissolved, now it looks and feels perfect on that side. On the right side, there is still a lump in the Foreskin. It isn't visible when Erect, but can be felt in the Flaccid state. However, I am more concerned with a lump in on the backside of the base. It is hard and thus doesn't feel very pleasant when Erect.

I am considering going for Ellansé anyways in the course of the year, which makes it necessary to dissolve all the HA. That being said, I am afraid that the lump could get encapsuled and become difficult to get rid of. So I might book another appointment to address that problem.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem and can give me some advice how to behave in that situation?

This is precisely the strength of Hyaluronic Acid (HA). These minor irregularities are very manageable. With Ellanse or PMMA, these same issues would be long-term or permanent if it weren't remedied.

Food for thought.

8ml Volux HA 1 year 3 months ago #1308710470

• Bigmster
Totally agree. This is why I am still indecisive whether I am willing to take the risk for Ellansé. On the other hand, with HA it’s a never ending story with repeated injections and antibiotic intake, which is an accumulation of smaller risks.

Also, from what Francis has been posting, the cosmetic results from Ellansé seem to be superior in general. I am not sure however if it will make a real difference for me. I’d like to go further with my augmentation to 14cm. Based on my 10ml for 1cm, I assume it would take another 10ml at least for 2cm. (That is equivalent to .8 inches).

8ml Volux HA 1 year 3 months ago #1308710472

Bigmster wrote: Totally agree. This is why I am still indecisive whether I am willing to take the risk for Ellansé. On the other hand, with HA it’s a never ending story with repeated injections and antibiotic intake, which is an accumulation of smaller risks.

Also, from what Francis has been posting, the cosmetic results from Ellansé seem to be superior in general. I am not sure however if it will make a real difference for me. I’d like to go further with my augmentation to 14cm. Based on my 10ml for 1cm, I assume it would take another 10ml at least for 2cm. (That is equivalent to .8 inches).

Are antibiotics routinely prescribed by most injectors? Dr Carney has never recommended them.

8ml Volux HA 1 year 3 months ago #1308710476

• Bigmster
There is a certain risk that the bacteria living on the skin (primarily staphylococcus epidermis and staphylococcus aureus) get inside the penis during or immediately after injection.

"In vitro assays have shown that filler materials, including HA, can support the growth of bacterial biofilms.32 Biofilms occur when injected filler material becomes contaminated with bacteria.33 This generally takes place at the time of initial filler injection. It can also occur by reactivating a previously quiescent biofilm that formed after a previous filler treatment or after a bacteremia (following dental cleaning, upper respiratory infection, urinary tract infection, so on), but this is less likely."
( www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9208893/ )

This is probably the reason, why Androfill always prescribe antibiotics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dickwhitman79

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream