PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 20 ML Ellanse = 1-1.5" girth increase

20 ML Ellanse = 1.5" girth increase 1 year 6 months ago #1308708923

My before stats were 7" length 5" in Girth

Now I’m 7" in length and 6.3-6.5" in Girth. If I pump I'm a hair under 7" in Girth.

Total of 20ml Ellanse.

The original 10ML was done by Avanti, and most of the filler settled in the middle of the shaft. I would have gone back to them for the Revision but they do not see patients for a couple months after the first visit and I had a deadline.

Luckily for me I was able to visit Dr Gavin Scriven at Pavilion Clinic in Sydney to fix the asymmetry with an additional 10ml.

Dr Gav has close to 10 years experience with these procedures and is deliberate with technique beyond what I experienced elsewhere and have read about on this forum. Each ml was carefully placed, and I believe my large gain per ml was due to the careful technique. Although, I am very healthy so who knows. Dr Gav crated a smooth taper from the middle down to the glans. I’m extremely happy with the result & strongly recommend visiting Dr Gav at Pavilion.

Anyway… a picture is worth a thousand words...
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: jackets5, PheonixRising

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Whynotttttt. Reason: continuity, spelling,

20 ML Ellanse = 1.5" girth increase 1 year 6 months ago #1308708927

That's looks amazing brother. Thanks for sharing your journey.

20 ML Ellanse = 1.5" girth increase 1 year 5 months ago #1308708933

Excellent results. Congrats. Probably rate to find that kind of careful practitioner.

20 ML Ellanse = 1.5" girth increase 1 year 5 months ago #1308709076

“Rate” as in high cost or did you mean rare as in not common?

In terms of the rate/cost, yes it is more per ML at Pavilion than going to Avanti. However, when considering the cost of time with the Doctor it seems more than fair.

My first procedure of 10ml in TJ was at the most 30 minutes with the doctor, It could have been more like 15 or 20 minutes, and I had zero access to the doctor until (At the earliest) 60 days later. I have not read about anyone on here having smooth Ellanse in 1 procedure so that means you will need to plan a second trip. Also, the doctor really didn’t want to put filler under the skin below the glans due to it being thinner there and concerns about bumps. I had to really press to get any filler there (My understanding is every doctor who does this will have the same reservations)

When I saw Dr Gav at Pavilion in Sydney (10ml done in two sessions spread out by a week) the first procedure was about an hour and the second one was over an hour + I had access (Didn’t need it) to the doctor directly through text if I had any problems. He also had the same concern about the thin skin below the glans & gave the same warning but was ok to put more filler there.

I have a few small bumps of filler on that thin skin, but It’s almost undetectable and the symmetry is totally worth it to me.

So if you compare 20-30 minutes of doctor time + no access vs 150 minutes of doctor time + unlimited access we are talking about 600-1,000% more time spent by the doctor on your procedure. The difference in cost per ml was less than 50% more (Could be less than that but def wasn’t more) at Pavilion vs Avanti. I had a good experience with both.

So Avanti you will get more filler per dollar and at Pavilion you will get substantially more time with the doctor per dollar.

My opinion is that (Assuming you do everything right with your recovery) once you get a large enough amount of filler (Easier to do with PMMA on the first round) you will have a pretty smooth result assuming you can work some filler down to your glans. Ellanse is harder to get enough filler in the first try as it causes such a strong inflammation reaction, and is going to be harder to get the area below your glans filled without some bumps. So with Ellanse you will have to go twice to get an even result & have to be extra careful with the thin skin.

Everyone has their own reasons for getting phallo & has to make their own decision on cost, filler type, time, etc. It’s nice we have all the options at our disposal with various cost structures, access to doctor, etc.

I’ve considered going back to Avanti to have one small bit of asymmetry worked on, considered ignoring it, or going back to Australia. Overall, I’m extremely happy with my outcome and the work by both doctors.

I recommend both doctors, and the Ellanse procedure in general. Kind of amazing really that we have the ability to do this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bigmster, PhoenixNow

Last edit: by Whynotttttt.

20 ML Ellanse = 1.5" girth increase 1 year 5 months ago #1308709087

*Rare! Typo. Congrats on the results again.

If you go back will you try to get some more size? No change in texture vs. pre-filler?

Last edit: by Wanna8x6.

20 ML Ellanse = 1.5" girth increase 1 year 5 months ago #1308709090

The consistency when hard is the same as before. When it’s soft you can massage the filler a bit, but it looks and feels like it should. Hard to explain, but there is zero downsides to the consistency.

I doubt I’d try and go any larger. Making a positive change in your body can improve your life in ways outside of just the procedure itself. I don’t think any additional size is going to give additional improvement in my life.

If you commit to proper recovery, I think it it’s a no brainer to do for yourself.

20 ML Ellanse = 1.5" girth increase 1 year 5 months ago #1308709097

Did you got Ellande L or M? How is the spot behind the glanse Post op? I have the same problem
Are you Circumcised?

Last edit: by Joytoy.

20 ML Ellanse = 1.5" girth increase 1 year 5 months ago #1308709098

I have a combo of m and l. Got L in TJ and M in Sydney. Would have done L in Sydney but didn’t have time for a special order to come in. There is no noticeable difference.

What is the issue you are having behind the glans?

I don’t have any issues in that area. Just one flattish spot above the base where there is slightly less filler, and two tiny bumps that look like clogged pores on the side of the shaft where some filler is close to the skin surface. Neither of these spots are visible when hard.

Im Circumcised, but had some tightness and irregularity around the scar at first, but some silicone scar ointment got rid of that in a week or two.

20 ML Ellanse = 1.5" girth increase 1 year 5 months ago #1308709100

Whynotttttt wrote: I have a combo of m and l. Got L in TJ and M in Sydney. Would have done L in Sydney but didn’t have time for a special order to come in. There is no noticeable difference.

What is the issue you are having behind the glans?

I don’t have any issues in that area. Just one flattish spot above the base where there is slightly less filler, and two tiny bumps that look like clogged pores on the side of the shaft where some filler is close to the skin surface. Neither of these spots are visible when hard.

Im Circumcised, but had some tightness and irregularity around the scar at first, but some silicone scar ointment got rid of that in a week or two.

How did your doctor manage to get the filler close to the glans? The work I had done at Androfill misses the top 25% of my penis so the area around the glans is much thinner. Dr Horn said there’s no way to get the filler any closer because the skin is so tight there. Was yours done through a separate incision? Maybe one higher up?

20 ML Ellanse = 1.5" girth increase 1 year 5 months ago #1308709101

I mean, I don't know your particular situation and Im not a qualified medical professional. Maybe you have a tight scar there???? If that is the case you can soften it up with silicone based scar ointment.

Doctors don't want to put filler behind the glans because the skin is thinner there, and there is no additional implant to support it on the glans side so its going to be hard to heal and get a smooth result.

Post op I was careful to massage the area regularly and I used "athletic tape under wrap" (Google it) for probably 1.5-2 months after the procedures on that area to help keep everything smooth and support the implant. I had to go out of my way to ask for additional filler in this area and really reassure the doctors I would do everything in my power to heal the area properly and was willing to handle the consequences of bumps there if it came to that. The amount of filler I got in this delicate area was a lot less than the rest of the shaft, but over two procedures it was enough to get a curve down to the glans.

Doctors at Avanti and Pavilion had reservations about putting filler there but had no issue actually doing it. I have read of guys on this form who had recent circumcisions who were able to get filler under the area. So unless you have extreme asymmetry and tightness there, and or are unhealthy and unlikely to heal well I assume you were fed some BS.

So basically, I don't know why you were told that and I can't think of any physiological reason filler can't be placed there.

Could be:
- You didn't properly explain you understood the risk
- You didn't convey confidence to the doctor you would follow proper healing protocol
- You did get filler there but have unrealistic expectations. (Did you compare to my result, that's probably as much as you can get in that area)
- A flat lie/ laziness by the Doctor
- Doctor was worried your poor health will lead to a poor recovery
- Doctor was thought you don't understand the risk of bumps
- Your body is on the extreme end of tightness around the scar well beyond the guys on this form who were able to get filler there after recent circumcisions
- Combination of the above factors
- Something completely different

Last edit: by Whynotttttt.

20 ML Ellanse = 1.5" girth increase 1 year 5 months ago #1308709105

Whynotttttt, do you know how much EG you instantly gain by using a Cock ring ?

Possible substantial and instant EG gains for special days ? For me at a smaller size, it's about .3" EG.

20 ML Ellanse = 1.5" girth increase 1 year 5 months ago #1308709106

Yes! Its something similar for me. I don't have a proper ring, but sometimes use a piece of elastic string I fashioned out of a face mask designed to use during sports.

.3 or .5 of an Inch for sure. Basically 6.25 (Sometimes only 6 with very poor EQ) or a bit above with no ring, and closer to 6.5+ with a ring. Also, thats how I got the measurement of just under 7" was with a 10+ minute low pressure pumping session with a the ring in place. I had also done a pumping session the day before. FYI I waited 2 months before I tried pumping and am not a regular pumper.

It is super cool that the implant and collagen around it can get to that level of inflammation/engorgement with just a 2 cent piece of elastic and even more with a pump. So yeah, I have no real need or desire to go larger.

Life is good.... at least in this respect.

20 ML Ellanse = 1.5" girth increase 1 year 5 months ago #1308709110

Whynotttttt wrote: Yes! Its something similar for me. I don't have a proper ring, but sometimes use a piece of elastic string I fashioned out of a face mask designed to use during sports.

.3 or .5 of an Inch for sure. Basically 6.25 (Sometimes only 6 with very poor EQ) or a bit above with no ring, and closer to 6.5+ with a ring. Also, thats how I got the measurement of just under 7" was with a 10+ minute low pressure pumping session with a the ring in place. I had also done a pumping session the day before. FYI I waited 2 months before I tried pumping and am not a regular pumper.

It is super cool that the implant and collagen around it can get to that level of inflammation/engorgement with just a 2 cent piece of elastic and even more with a pump. So yeah, I have no real need or desire to go larger.

Life is good.... at least in this respect.

That is awesome "Girth on demand" ! So you're saying there is no part of you wondering how it'd feel like if you got another round and got close to 6.75" raw but with the possibility of up to 7.5" with a ring and pumped ? (not that you should, but I'm genuinely curious)

Last edit: by PhoenixNow.

20 ML Ellanse = 1.5" girth increase 1 year 5 months ago #1308709113

It would be a lot of money and potentially cause anatomical problems for a partner or symmetry problems for myself. I have, of course, considered it but am not willing to take the risk or spend the money. My end result is larger and a bit better looking that my wildest expectations, so Im only considering fixing the small asymmetry near the base. That area is not the largest part of the shaft so any work there won't really change my maximum measurements.

20 ML Ellanse = 1.5" girth increase 1 year 5 months ago #1308709114

Whynotttttt wrote: It would be a lot of money and potentially cause anatomical problems for a partner or symmetry problems for myself. I have, of course, considered it but am not willing to take the risk or spend the money. My end result is larger and a bit better looking that my wildest expectations, so Im only considering fixing the small asymmetry near the base. That area is not the largest part of the shaft so any work there won't really change my maximum measurements.

Sounds like the wisest approach, more power to you.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream