PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network)

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 5 months ago #1308708991

I was reading your old post and wanted to know how many ml of HA do you have total and do you have any issues with squishyness? They say not to go over 1 Inch in Girth but you have done that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 5 months ago #1308708992

Hi, I believe I have between 20 and 24 mL of filler total. I believe I may have spoken too soon about the total increase being 1.5 inches, since I measured right after my last procedure when there was still some un-subsided swelling. Perhaps my total increase is about 1 inch, but maybe @PhalloFill can provide some insight on this.

In terms of squishyness, there is some but only noticeable to you and not likely to your partner. I'd say that HA fillers feel 80-90% like the real thing.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 5 months ago #1308709002

• PhalloFILL
  • Pending Email Verification
  • 972-663-5588
  • Thank you received: 10
Hello. Did you read on PhalloFILL website or did you see somewhere else not to go over 1 Inch increase? Generally I can get 1 - 1/2 Inch increase and still maintain a firm Erection that doesn’t feel “squishy”

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 5 months ago #1308709003

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
Ray, Are you ok with me sharing your information here? Of course I will protect your identity. I can share measurements and units etc if you give me your permission.

William

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 5 months ago #1308709010

Sure, no problem.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 5 months ago #1308709016

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
Ray,

Your initial Girth Flaccid before any treatment was 3.5 inches. You received 10 units before I met you.

When you first came to me you were 4.0 inches. So you gained 0.5 Inch from 2 sessions (10 units total)

When you were 4.0 on our first treatment I injected 6 units.

In September after 16 units (10 in LA, 6 in Dallas) your Girth measured 4.5 inches Flaccid.

I added 6 more units giving you a total if 22 units. I suspect you are 4.8 to 4.9 inches Flaccid at this time.

Does this seem to match what you are measuring?

This would mean you gained about 1.3 inches in 4 sessions. We predict a gain of 0.25 - 0.3 inches per session. You should have gained 1.0 to 1.2 inches from 4 sessions according to our standard predictions in Girth. I believe you are ABOVE our predictions.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 5 months ago #1308709017

Just measured, and Will is right on the money. Flaccid, I'm at 5 inches pretty much on the nose.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 5 months ago #1308709030

What did that put your Erect Girth at?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream