PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network)

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308706851

Hi All,

I'm providing a progress report 2 weeks after getting HA filler for girth enhancement with Dr. Josh Gonzales in Los Angeles, CA, who is part of the @PhalloFILL network. See this link if you'd like to see my comments analyzing several providers in the SoCal area and my thought process on choosing Dr. Gonzales: www.phalloboards.info/forum/general-disc...iscussion/reply.html .

It's still early, but, so far, the results have been somewhat less satisfactory than expected. I got one procedure of 5 units (around 6 mL) of Juvederm. At first, the filler made a solid, if moderate, difference in girth gains, however, for some reason, after about 10 days, the gains dissipated suddenly and precipitously to the point where the overall gains are maybe just 20% of what they were immediately after the procedure. I spoke to Dr. Gonzales and he said that it is absolutely impossible that the filler dissolved and was absorbed by my body in such a short period of time and that the reduction was rather due to the swelling subsiding, but it just doesn't add up since I was able to tell the difference between the increase in size due to the swelling vs. the filler from the beginning, especially since the swelling started to subside right away. Currently the result is very minimal gains that are uneven and lumpy. Additionally, I got some minor hardening of the skin at the top of my shaft but those seem to be going away slowly (this can be due to me having higher-than-average bruising that Dr. Gonzales said I might experience). I have another procedure scheduled for next week for the second half of the package I bought, but I'm considering switching providers.

I guess I should ask the community:
-Am I being overly harsh too early on? I know most initial procedures are 10 mL, whereas Dr. Gonzales and PhalloFILL are more conservative with only 5-6 mL at a time. So perhaps the gains are supposed to be minimal right now? And the lumpiness is normal?
-Has anyone else had this experience of suddenly losing the gains after about 10 days due to swelling?

Dr. Gonzales seems like an overall good guy and I don't mean for this to be a critical review or post. It's still to early to say and I'm just seeing if others agree that something might be up or that perhaps I should be a bit more patient and trust the process.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308706852

Interested in other opinions. I can't remember whose post but they didn't see gains until 2 months after and they were beyond expectations. Can't recall if HA or Ellanse though.
I've been avoiding any prolonged cardio or cold exposure like running & swimming post op (12 days) to avoid any reduction. It came right down one day but had since come back to same size day 1. I've had 13ml Ellanse BTW.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308706858

I am very far from an expert but have lurked these forms for many years. I cant recall seeing only 6ml being used, especially for a primary procedure as opposed to a touch up. I could be far off with this but I am guessing other members will chime in and second this. I could be very wrong! I wish you the best and maybe it is just part of the process. You can always go back and get more!!

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308706863

Thanks for your replies @Enhanced and @honested .

@Skeptical_One , any thoughts?

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308706865

What you had immediately after the procedure was swelling. The extent of swelling and bruising varies person to person, and I agree with Dr. Gonzales that this filler just doesn't disappear in a week. As a matter of fact, the most common "disappointment" reported by most guys after a procedure is how much "it sucked" to see the initial size shrink, only to realize that it's perfectly normal and your "gains" immediately post-op are never representative of your actual end result.

You also had a relatively low amount injected; you are going to have palpable, tangible results, but nothing earth-shatteringly significant. The lumps are correctable with subsequent visits. For first-time visits, you ought to get closer to 10ml injected (depending on the size of your overall shaft), but I'm willing to extend Dr. Gonzales the benefit of the doubt for his choice of cc's. As you yourself (rayjamesith) pointed out in a separate topic, Dr. Gonzales is relatively new to the game (of Girth enhancement), and while that isn't a disqualifier, might explain his more conservative approach (i.e. 6mL injected on a first round).

Smaller amounts injected do have two benefits: (1) typically more natural results because the enhancement isn't so apparent and (2) if there are aesthetic issues (like lumps), they are much easier to correct or reverse because there isn't tons of filler to deal with.

While Dr. Gonzales may be part of the PhalloFILL Network, this site largely deals with the Dallas Practice (and their practitioners) as the representative Sponsor. In other words, I'm not in contact with Dr. Gonzales and can only vouch for him to the extent that the Dallas PhalloFILL (the main guys of the operation) can endorse. Personally, I'd give him the opportunity to revise your procedure (additional Girth + lump correction), especially since we're dealing with a friendly filler (Hyaluronic Acid a.k.a. HA).

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308706866

• PhalloFILL
  • Pending Email Verification
  • 972-663-5588
  • Thank you received: 10
Hello. I responded to your post before and I would be happy to speak with you as someone who does not know your case. I will be giving you general answers for the PhalloFILL enhancement. I created the process and after care protocol.

1st. It’s 100% impossible for HA Dermal Filler to dissolve that fast. Even if it were injected into an open cavity (there isn’t one in your penis). In the face where it is free floating it takes 12 months to dissolve. Trust me it’s still there. There are a couple of reasons you likely have the perception that it’s gone. Swelling is one is them. But your post care sleeve if you are wearing it correctly will compress fluid out of your penis temporarily that will make it seem smaller. Hopefully you are still following the post care protocol. It’s critical to have a symmetrical outcome. You actually should not be able to observe any of this if you are following the post care as directed. So I can help with that if needed.

About the amount of gain…. It’s only 1/4 to 1/3 of an Inch increase. That isn’t very much. We stage our filler so that it stays more symmetrical and even. We don’t inject 8, 10, 15 syringes as other providers do. I’m not saying it’s wrong. We just don’t do it. We would make more money and spend less time with each patient if we did it that way. But I found that it’s better for the patient (not us) to inject in smaller increments of Dermal Filler. You won’t have a noticeable change until after your second treatment which will give you about 1/2 Inch increase total.

Lumpiness. Much like the issue you saw already beginning to resolve, many of the “lumps” can be soft tissue injuries. They take 2-3 weeks to heal. But again if you are wearing your sleeve as directed you can’t even see these lumps as they heal. I am concerned that it’s been off enough to even observe this unevenness you are seeing.

IF there is unevenness or lumps they will be resolved on the next treatment. The penis shrinks, expands, twists, turns and every other possible movement in between. Think of an accordion with bellows. When the accordion is extended the center of it is more smooth. When it’s compressed the bellows make the center become uneven. It’s the same with the penis. If there are lumps it’s because the penis retracted within the first 3 weeks. It’s easily corrected. But after care is crucial.

Would you like to speak? You can text (972) 663-5588 and ask to be connected with William. I can address any questions you may have and I can also gather information from you to see if there is something that needs to be resolved.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 11 months ago #1308707193

Hi All,

Providing a second progress report here....

I decided to give it another shot with the same doctor (Gonzales, @PhalloFILL ), partially because of some of the comments here and partially because I had already pre-purchased a package which allowed two procedures of 5 units (6mL) each. I'm now about 3 and a half weeks after my second injection and have thus received a total of 10 units (12mL).

Overall, I'm unfortunately mostly dissatisfied with the results sadly. I was perfect with the aftercare, wearing the sleeve basically 24/7. But nonetheless the filler ended up lumpy and uneven. All of the filler is pretty much localized on the sides of the shaft and not the top or bottom, so my shaft looks "wider" in an unnatural way. Additionally, there are minor grooves in the form of my shaft because it's not 100% even. And lastly, while one side of the shaft feels smooth and natural, the other side has two hardened lumps.

I'm now considering the following options:
1. Just getting the filler removed and moving on. Spoke to Dr. Gonzales about this and he's happy to do this at no cost, which is classy of him and which I appreciate. I sensed that he feels bad and just wants to help if I'm unsatisfied with the outcome.
2. Going to a different provider (probably Dr. Tsay) to see if he can adjust the results by adding some filler here, removing some there to make it more symmetrical and proper. Only thing I'm concerned with is that I think Dr. Tsay uses a different brand of filler. So I wanted to know: are there any issues with "mixing" different brands of HA in the penis, either risk-wise or cosmetically? Or is it all the same? @Skeptical_One , please let me know if you have any thoughts.

I'd like to add lastly that I harbor no ill will against Dr. Gonzales or PhalloFill. Perhaps most of their patients' results are great and I was just in the unfortunate minority. I didn't get the sense that Dr. Gonzales was "pushing" a procedure he didn't believe in for financial gain. Perhaps he just needs more practice because he's newer? Perhaps the PhalloFill technique is a bit overrated or on the other hand, again, I was just in the minority. This is just one guy's experience, take from it what you will. What I will add for clarity is that the functionality of my penis hasn't changed at all thankfully; no harm done to my erections or ability to get them. Just cosmetic dissatisfaction.

Thank you everyone for your help!

Last edit: by rayjamesmith.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 11 months ago #1308707257

@Skeptical_One , for some reason I don't think it linked to you previously, so trying again here. thank you.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 11 months ago #1308707258

• Moses
  • Thank you received: 4
Been following your posts. It’s too bad you didn’t have a pleasant experience. I am booked with the same doctor and should be getting my first procedure in about two weeks. The pros are that it’s in States, easy for me to travel to, and also the cost. I am married and my wife knows about it so although aesthetics is important, it’s more of function for me. This is all a good test to see how we like it before considering something like PMMA in the future. The cost is also a big factor. It’s reasonable just to test the waters.

I will probably make a progress report as well. Good luck with getting everything sorted out.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 11 months ago #1308707278

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
Ray, my name is William. I created the PhalloFILL procedure and I am in Dallas. Would you allow me to fly you to Dallas (in and out the same day) and correct this for you ar no charge? If so text me at 972-663-5588. I injected over 4400 syringes of Dermal Filler for Girth enhancement in 2021. That’s about 12 gallons. Over 1000 procedures. I think I can help.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707622

Hi All: you may have already seen William at @PhalloFill 's extremely generous offer to fly me into Dallas and correct the mistakes at no charge. I ended up taking him up on it, and I'm providing a third progress report here almost 3 weeks afterward. Here's what I can share...

Upon further inspection, William actually informed me that all went well with my procedure and Dr. Gonzales. There were no issues, no nodules, etc. Go figure! I guess some minor irregularities are to be expected, and perhaps my expectations were just too high owing to me being a perfectionist. Also, he explained that all the filler being localized around the sides of the shaft (rather than top or bottom) is actually the way it's supposed to be, because adding filler to the bottom risks damaging the urethra and the top it becomes too spongey. So, I take back what I previously said: William confirmed that Dr. Gonzales did a great job.

I went ahead and added another 5 units and am further satisfied with the result. AND DESPITE THE PREVIOUS PROCEDURE HAVING BEEN DONE CORRECTLY, AND EVEN THOUGH I OFFERED TO PAY, WILLIAM STILL INSISTED THAT THIS PROCEDURE (AND MY FLIGHT COSTS) BE ON THE HOUSE. The importance of this really cannot be overstated. This is a true testament to his integrity and customer-first mentality, and it's doubly the case considering he's operating in an industry in which unscrupulousness and greed are sadly the norm. I can say with a high degree of confidence that William and his clinic are probably in the top 5 around the country for HA girth enhancement. 1200 procedures per year! Even Dr. Tsay, who has a great reputation, has only done ~200 procedures total.

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the results and may be going back for one more round. I slept with a girl last week who commented on the thickness, which was a great ego boost. My advice to those getting girth enhancement: be prepared for a little bit of unevenness and keep in mind that no girl is really even going to notice those minor imperfections.

Thank you again William!

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707623

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
THANK YOU!…. For your glowing words of kindness. I really enjoyed meeting you and I am honored you trusted me to continue your treatment. I’m really happy for your result and look forward to seeing you again.

William.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 6 months ago #1308708885

Just wanted to say this was a good read! Thanks for sharing your experience here so newbies like me get a glimpse of what its like to try something like this out.

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 6 months ago #1308708886

You're welcome! Funny that you commented actually, since I just finished another round with Will at @phallofill .

Thought I'd reiterate how happy I am with his clinic and the results. He injected another 6 syringes, bringing my total girth gains to 1.5+ inches probably. He says that this is the limit for me to ensure I maintain a natural and aesthetically pleasing look and will thus not allow me to get any additional injections even if I ask (as always, putting the patient first). He's made himself totally available by cell phone and responds to my texts very quickly whenever I have questions. Truly a top notch provider.

Thank you again Will!

Progress Report: HA Filler With Dr. Josh Gonzales (PhalloFILL Network) 1 year 6 months ago #1308708889

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
Again, thank you for trusting me and leaving such kind words. I really appreciate it more than you know. I’m always here if you need me and appreciate you as a patient.

William

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream