TOPIC: Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705742

• Vaco
  • Vaco's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi All,

I score about average at ~6 inch BPEL and ~5.5 inch EG (give or take depending on EQ)

The goal is to get somewhere in the vicinity of 6.5 inch EG, lets see where round one gets us. I will try to keep a log starting on the day of departure.

I'm booked at Avanti Derma for November 23rd. This topic will serve as my log starting on the day of departure. I will stay in Tijuana until the 26th as I fly home in the afternoon.

Furthermore I would like to thank all of you for keeping logs, it has been a great insight. And ofcourse a special thanks to SO for providing us with this platform!

PS: still looking into what the best aftercare routine is, so any tips are appreciated :)

Cheers,
Vaco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Vaco.

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705936

• Vaco
So my flights were ok, nothing noteworthy. It’s just one hell of a trip, nearly twenty hours in total.

Arrived at the hotel Grand this morning at 0900 AM. Went to the buffet to get some breakfast while the clerks checked if my room could be prepared asap. At approx. 1045 i received access to the room. (For which they did not want to take anything) Took a hot, long shower and decided to walk to the Walmart to get some stuff and chilled in the room for a bit.

1330 - On my way to Avanti, one minute indoor stroll and there I was. Greeted by Diana (so kind) and filled in some forms. Met Ian and dr M (again, so kind). Ian asked how I found out about Avanti so I gave the boards a shoutout. We talked over the procedure once more, I was asked multiple times if i needed more explanation or if i had any other questions. No. Ian moved me to the seat and started disinfecting me, dr M came in and started injecting the lidocaine. It felt like a bunch of tiny mosquito bites. She drew out the zones and went to work. I was watching them at work, funny sight to behold. Everything went well but there is a tight spot around my base area which needs some extra attention. I received 14cc 30% and 6cc 10%. Ian wrapped me up and off i went. Up until this point no pain or discomfort, bruising and swelling seems to be under control. One entry point is still open and gives some blood from time to time, i try to help and squeeze out a little and then lightly roll it out again. I forgot my tape measure so i don’t know what size i am at. But i can say that it feels heavy. Now i’m Hanging for 60 min a time every 3 or so hours and will try to ramp that up tomorrow. Massaging every 6.

Keep you guys posted.

Ps: orangey photo is before Flaccid rest is after, Hanging photo is most recent and where i’m at as we speak.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: sneesies

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705940

• Vaco
Went to sleep after last post, didnt rewrap and woke up swollen as all hell. Did not see any of the beautiful shape i had molded it into. Had a nice Hanging session, took a hot shower and molded it back into acceptable territory. Now a little more Hanging, a light wrap and back to bed.
Attachments:

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705941

• Vaco
There is some fluid coming from two entry points which i think is a mix of blood/PMMA. I keep squeezing it out and rolling the entry points.
Attachments:

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705949

Seems like everything is going well, thanks for the report and good luck in the recovery.

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705951

• Vaco
Thanks man!

So i’ve had two check-ins with Ian today and all seemed fine. A bit swollen and was leaking some lymphatic fluid from the entry points (which seem to have closed) Still massaging lightly every couple of hours and Hanging whenever i can. Taking the antibiotics, ibuprofen and tamsulosin provided by Avanti.

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705952

Everything is sounding pretty normal. You will be amazed with Ian can do as far as reshaping during your first session. Good luck!

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705955

• Vaco
Thx Buckeye!

So i went to bed quite early decided on not massaging the product any further and letting my body get some rest in while i slept with a light wrap on. Woke up way less swollen and looking quite good. Only thing i’ve noticed is it looks like some stuff is in my ballsack and i’m not quite sure if its product or lymphatic fluid. The right side of my sack feels iffy. Any body else experience anything like this?

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705956

• Vaco
I’ve dug up an old thread on here where somebody wondered the same but in the end assured that the sack and injection site are not connected. Seems it is just swelling after all and will come down eventually.

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705957

• Rob2131
  • Thank you received: 0
Im new here but I don’t see any photos that people are talking about. On any thread. Or post. Is there a special way to actually view the photos. It would help me a lot to know what people are talking about. Any help would be awesome. Thanks

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705958

You have to subscribe in order to see pictures
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob2131

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705960

• Vaco
Hey Rob welcome to the board, as tri has stated you need to support the board by subscribing and then you get access to the photos. It’s well worth it to do your due diligence. Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob2131

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705966

• Vaco
My final day in Tijuana has arrived. Swelling is down considerably, Ian thinks its nearly gone so within a day or two i should probably hit the low spot. Haven’t measured during the whole process because it would just be a mindfuck. Will check once i’m visually at the lowest or will wait until the 6 weeks mark. Haven’t decided yet. Anyhow attached image from this morning.
Attachments:

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705967

great thread so far. Thank You for the contribution and details.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vaco

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705968

• Vaco
Thanks Texas!

So I arrived at TJ airport, going to throw a light wrap on to keep somewhat extended during the flight. Another long journey ahead.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream