Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 4 months ago #1308705987

• Vaco
  • Vaco's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 7
Haven't posted in a couple of days so here we go:

- Been Hanging 6-9 hours daily with the noose Hanger provided by AD
- Shape is nice, still a little tight at the bottom left due to which dr M was unable to place more PMMA there, would've liked a thicker base.
- Have measured once when about 85% hard and came in at 6 Inch EG top to bottom which is very promising.
- Am experiencing light itching, read here that it can indicate the formation of collagen
- This morning i suddenly discovered a Nodule like little bump on the top right side of shaft close to a injection site, have been going at it with the roller from time to time in hopes of being able to still crush it. Any tips are appreciated.
- There has always been a tight tough spot on the left side base which i'm fairly positive is the fundiform ligament. If anyone has any ideas on how to perhaps stretch this out a little so it gets less tight that'd be great.

Cheers,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Vaco.

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 2 months ago #1308706466

• Vaco
  • Vaco's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 7
It's 8 weeks post op and time for a little update:
- Holding at 6-6,1 MSEG pretty evenly towards base (so ~0,6 gain)
- Two small nodules on the top right of my shaft around injection point which are noticeable during oral but not a disturbance in any way
- It seems the there is a dent / lack of product from like 1 inch below circ towards circ. First i figured it was perhaps due to masturbation but now i can clearly feel that it seems like there is an edge where the implant ends. As if the 10% didn't hold whilst the 30% gave a nice firm result.
- Sometimes after intercourse i can still feel a slight burning sensation (hard to describe) at the left side of the shaft. I figure its still getting used to the implant.

Overall happy with the result and will probably go back for another round. I'm probably going to wait ~6 months to see if no problems occur. Deciding if i want to go with full 30% as it seems like 10% didn't hold. Did anyone have the same experience? And any other people recognize the burning sensation?

I'll upload a picture the next time around :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Enhanced

Trip to Tijuana - PMMA log 2 years 2 months ago #1308706480

0.6” gains from 20cc’s is a nice result, congrats. Keep us posted if the 0.6” remains the final gain.

Thank you for the post.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream