PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside)

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705210

• Tomerrdel
  • Tomerrdel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello everyone,

I've been waiting for this since February, mostly for UK to loosen up the restrictions.

I am uncircumcised so hopefully this will be learning for the hooded guys considering semi-permanent filler. :D

I have the appointment next Monday. Dr.Horn will decide how much filler should I have as a first timer.

So far, talking to Francis, it seems like it's gonna be 5+5ml split month apart to see how I react as I am not interested in HA.

I will keep this report from start to a final size that I and my wife is comfortable with.

We have lots of sex so it's really important for us to not push it too far to make sure she is not sore the next day.

My current stats:

EL: 7.5
EG: 4.9-5

I am attaching some flaccid photos
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705211

Thank you for reporting and good luck in your journey!
Me and, I’m pretty sure, many other uncut guys will look forward your updates.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705213

@Tomerrdel Good luck, wish you the best outcome, keep the forum updated

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705220

Have you had it done yet ??? What’s ya Flaccid length and Girth has pre Ellanse

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705242

Hey mate did you also only got Ellanse M?

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705245

• Tomerrdel

Joytoy wrote: Hey mate did you also only got Ellanse M?

HeyJoytoy,

I am gonna have the procedure done tomorrow, Androfill offers the 4 year version as far as I remember.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705254

Are you sure the 4 year version should be Ellanse E which isn't available since a long time. Pls ping me via pm we should stay in touch as I got it done before 3 weeks

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705255

• Pacora
  • Thank you received: 3

Joytoy wrote: Are you sure the 4 year version should be Ellanse E which isn't available since a long time. Pls ping me via pm we should stay in touch as I got it done before 3 weeks

Hello, have you done yours at Androfill?

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705265

• Tomerrdel

Joytoy wrote: Are you sure the 4 year version should be Ellanse E which isn't available since a long time. Pls ping me via pm we should stay in touch as I got it done before 3 weeks

Apologies, it should be Ellanse L

I am gonna have it done today at 17:30 so will keep you posted of the type of Ellanse they offer.

But I've talked with Francis at some point this year and he confirmed.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705266

• Tomerrdel
DAY 0

Decided to keep journal of how I feel etc.

I am on my way to London, I am excited and of course a bit anxious.

I really hope the procedure will go well. At the end of the day, it's a semi permanent filler so I might be stuck with a bad result for 5+ years and regret it.

However, I am planning to listen to doctor and only get the amount of Ellanse that he recommends in the first round to minimise the risks as much as possible and see how I react.

Will keep you posted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705269

Wish you the best outcome! Will follow your progress with your new girthier unit!

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705275

• Pacora
  • Thank you received: 3
Wish you fast recovery and perfect results!

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705276

• Tomerrdel
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

30 minutes to go. Shit's getting real and anxiety building up every minute haha.

My flaccid is going to shrink to a new level :D

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705279

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s the last time it will shrink

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705446

• Tomerrdel
Alrighty boys,

So I had it done, I wanted to document the progress day by day but then I got sick the first day after the procedure and I had some business matters to resolve at the same time, topped with the treatment and moulding, I just didn't have the time to keep diary.

It has been a massive rollercoaster of emotions.

I came to the appointment and Dr.Horn was 1 and a half-hour late. Later I found out that the patient that he treated before me had a cardiac arrest or something.

Nevertheless, as a first timer ( I've never had a filler before), I had to stress I want Ellanse to doctor Horn and he said he can't help me much if I get nodules.

I said I am not interested in HA and he said we can do 4ml at first. I agreed.

I got on a table and he injected the local anesthetic, all good. Then he proceeded with Ellanse. I was completely shrunken because of the numbing cream so my Flaccid was non existent even though I am 7.5 EL (heavy shrinker).

The procedure itself took max 5-10 minutes. This is where the problem starts, he didn't mind much to distribute the filler evenly. He put in on both sides of the penis and said you're done. Go home and mould. It looked terrible, like two nodules on each side of the penis. He didn't wrap my penis and just said I should go home and mould. I was like WTF. Is this normal?

He said, yes you'll see you'll be able to mould it. You have 24h until it sets. Maybe I was just overreacting in my head.

I came to the hotel and looked at my Flaccid penis and got an instant wave of anxiety. Shit, I am fucked. It looked really bad.

I wrote to Francis that it looks uneven as hell and send him a picture and he was quite shook too.

However, he stayed up with me until almost midnight (legend) to guide me how to save the moulding situation and I managed to even it even it out more or less.

There is more filler on one side of the penis but it kind of blends after everything settled.

I am attaching pictures of right after procedure and now. All of the pictures are Flaccid.

PS: I had sex a few times and the wifey can say she feels the stretch when I go deep. Because it's only 4 ml, it's located mostly at the 1/3 bottom of the penis. I'll have 6 ml in January done but I'll need to have a chat with Dr.Horn about the distribution of the filler. He is not much of a talker so it's quite hard with him. Maybe Francis could be part of the consultation.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream