PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside)

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705447

• Tomerrdel
  • Tomerrdel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
After moulding
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Excavator, headboy81

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705448

Tomerrdel wrote: Alrighty boys,

So I had it done, I wanted to document the progress day by day but then I got sick the first day after the procedure and I had some business matters to resolve at the same time, topped with the treatment and moulding, I just didn't have the time to keep diary.

It has been a massive rollercoaster of emotions.

I came to the appointment and Dr.Horn was 1 and a half-hour late. Later I found out that the patient that he treated before me had a cardiac arrest or something.

Nevertheless, as a first timer ( I've never had a filler before), I had to stress I want Ellanse to doctor Horn and he said he can't help me much if I get nodules.

I said I am not interested in HA and he said we can do 4ml at first. I agreed.

I got on a table and he injected the local anesthetic, all good. Then he proceeded with Ellanse. I was completely shrunken because of the numbing cream so my Flaccid was non existent even though I am 7.5 EL (heavy shrinker).

The procedure itself took max 5-10 minutes. This is where the problem starts, he didn't mind much to distribute the filler evenly. He put in on both sides of the penis and said you're done. Go home and mould. It looked terrible, like two nodules on each side of the penis. He didn't wrap my penis and just said I should go home and mould. I was like WTF. Is this normal?

He said, yes you'll see you'll be able to mould it. You have 24h until it sets. Maybe I was just overreacting in my head.

I came to the hotel and looked at my Flaccid penis and got an instant wave of anxiety. Shit, I am fucked. It looked really bad.

I wrote to Francis that it looks uneven as hell and send him a picture and he was quite shook too.

However, he stayed up with me until almost midnight (legend) to guide me how to save the moulding situation and I managed to even it even it out more or less.

There is more filler on one side of the penis but it kind of blends after everything settled.

I am attaching pictures of right after procedure and now. All of the pictures are Flaccid.

PS: I had sex a few times and the wifey can say she feels the stretch when I go deep. Because it's only 4 ml, it's located mostly at the 1/3 bottom of the penis. I'll have 6 ml in January done but I'll need to have a chat with Dr.Horn about the distribution of the filler. He is not much of a talker so it's quite hard with him. Maybe Francis could be part of the consultation.

I cannot see your pictures. I hope you’ve been able to mound it and even it out, let us know how you feel it and if now after 3 weeks it settled well and your result is somehow satisfing or not. What really shocked me is how the procedure went: even though dr. Horn is not chatty, the way he treated you as a patient is disappointing to say at least. This is a very delicate and precious part of a man body, and it’s already psychologically challenging to undergo a treatment like this, luckily Francis has been very helpful and available at your side.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705449

• Cacx
Hey Tomerrdel,

Hope things are healing well.. How does the Ellanse feel to you so far? How smooth/hard/natural do you find it?

It's a bit troubling hearing how unhelpful Dr. Horn was, but I'm glad you were able to mold everything into place with the help of Francis.
Good luck on your next round!

Cacx

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705452

• Pacora
  • Thank you received: 3

Tomerrdel wrote: After moulding

Congratulations!!
Mate it looks perfect after the moulding!

The photo stright after procedure, it looked terrible…

Let us now how it is in 2 3 weeks.

P.S.
From what i see, I strongly believe that going with small top ups ( especially with Ellanse) might be the best way of getting good aesthetic results.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705456

• Tomerrdel
  • Tomerrdel's Avatar Topic Author

Cacx wrote: Hey Tomerrdel,

Hope things are healing well.. How does the Ellanse feel to you so far? How smooth/hard/natural do you find it?

It's a bit troubling hearing how unhelpful Dr. Horn was, but I'm glad you were able to mold everything into place with the help of Francis.
Good luck on your next round!

Cacx

Hey Cacx,

It feels natural but it's not like my old penis. When Flaccid, it feels like a thicker layer of skin and has almost this rubbery feel to it when pinched.

When Erect, it's hard and you can't really say anything was done. My veins are less visible.

I have a slightly painful Nodule at the left entry point.
I can feel it when having rough sex while wearing a Cock ring. Hopefully it will go away otherwise I'll have to deal with it in the round 2. I don't mind the Nodule at all. However, it might become an issue if it's causing pain during sex.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705458

Glad you got through okay despite the doctor just putting the filler like that and leaving you with such an hard task. Unbelievable.
Shot out to Francis for being helpful outside of his work time.

Thanks for reporting.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705475

Have you got any before and after Erect pics ? It actually looks good now it’s moulded into place you happy you had it done ?

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705528

• Pacora
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey Tomerrdel,

If it is okay for you,
Could you tell us -

Did Dr Horn used cannula to inject the Ellanse?

How did you managed to mould it this good, after it was not distributed well initially when injected?
What techniques did you use ( streching with devise , moulding with Erection or flacid, hot towels, bandage, mini roller, rolling with hands , hot bath, moulding with fingers)? How did Francis instruct you? What was your routine?

Dr Horn told you that in 24 hours it will settle, so you should go start shaping it. Did it really set in after one night or you had to massage it the days after?

Thank you for you time and help !!!

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705540

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11
When I received a text message from this patient around 9pm I thought this result looked like a disaster.

Dr Horn wrote to me about the same time to ask me to check on the patient as the filler needed to be better spread at home.

I am not certain why the filler was not evenly spread at the clinic. It would seem to me to be obvious to do so, even if we know the patient can later distribute it as home.

The filler was clearly placed badly, yet with some instruction from me, and some effort on the part of the patient, the result looks good.

In terms of the delay, there was an issue before the patient was in surgery before Tomerrdel. Dr H was going to cancel the remaining procedures for the rest of the afternoon, but I asked that the patients who had travelled from abroad be seen.

Perhaps this case is insightful in that it shows how important moulding is and why I feel it is even more important than filler placement.

I am glad it is looking good now.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705541

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11

Pacora wrote: Hey Tomerrdel,

If it is okay for you,
Could you tell us -

Did Dr Horn used cannula to inject the Ellanse?

How did you managed to mould it this good, after it was not distributed well initially when injected?
What techniques did you use ( streching with devise , moulding with erection or flacid, hot towels, bandage, mini roller, rolling with hands , hot bath, moulding with fingers)? How did Francis instruct you? What was your routine?

Dr Horn told you that in 24 hours it will settle, so you should go start shaping it. Did it really set in after one night or you had to massage it the days after?

Thank you for you time and help !!!

I know the answer to this.... so I hope I can reply on behalf of Tomerrdel

A cannula was used.
The filler was placed quite poorly.
Fingers and a sports strapping bandage were used, per www.androfill.co.uk/aftercare
A compress bandage was worn for 3 days following the procedure.
Wearing a bandage will keep the penis extended almost as well as wearing an extender device.
Ideally, an extender device would be worn 24/7 (one not causing indents in the shaft), however, we feel it is more likely that a patient will wear a bandage constantly than an extender. (Also many simply won't buy an extender).

An innovation I suppose is in the use of the hard sports strapping bandage as an aid to moulding, then after moulding replacing with the compress bandage to wear during the first few days.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705572

Androfil do use see good results with HA with mL and Under and how long it last ?

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705573

15ML

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705641

My experience was no different. I got one side even distributed one side just as a lump, material pushed in thats it. This is the side where I have the bunched material Problems 2months out.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705821

@Tomerrdel how things are going now?

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705855

Thanks for the update. My experience with Ellanse was that it stay wrapped for 24 hours or so. Except for each time you unwrap and massage, (then re-wrap).

How is it looking now? Were you able to smooth things out at all?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream