PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N)

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308712931

definitely more aesthetic. Now the next time the Girth will be more evening distributed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308712932

• Dream
  • Dream's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 44
Well, that's the sad story - she didn't manage to put much pmma in. She only was able to put 10ml in the last round.
Cause on the left side there was 'so much fibrosis' and 'skin is so tight'.
So that's why i wrote 'this is the end' in the first post of this round.

I am not so sure how this works totally technically.
Is it because i have pmma sticking directly to skin, and this is a problem?
Is it 'just' the 'skin is so tight' - and this could be perhaps remedied by pumping (How long? For months i guess? How can i know if pumping helped with the skin?) -> Made thread 'pumping as a preparation for pmma': phalloboards.info/forum/general-discussi...inst-tight-skin.html
Guess i should ask her more, guess she is not available for questions, i'll ask Ian.

Last edit: by Dream.

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712978

• Dream
  • General
  • General
DAY 14

All redness is away since like 2 days. Since like 2 days it feels like Penis is already 'normal' and ready to have sex.
Entry points / burned old entry points (by cauterization): already happy with some, others are still more visible, Doc said it takes some weeks -> then i will see if she is right and there is really no discoloring or any other sign.
I guess penis is still swollen a bit - flaccid size is much bigger than before the round. I wanna do comparison pics on day 21.

I made a thread about 'pumping as a preparation for pmma (against tight skin):
phalloboards.info/forum/general-discussi...inst-tight-skin.html
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: abo

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713109

• Dream
  • General
  • General
DAY 20

Measurements i think stayed pretty much the same since last time - 13.7cm most of the shaft - and maximum of 14cm now at one specific height in the shaft. (Maximum before seemed to be 13.7cm)
And: whole thing is more symetrical so far.

Hm: Flaccid Girth is somehow now 13.7cm - before it was only 12.5cm. I guess there is still fluid, or something.
Let's see!

ps had sex with a new person, was good

edit: pps: i have a small Nodule, at the bottom side (more near the glans than the base) of the penis! This is interesting to me, that a little bit of the PMMA really managed to travel on the bottom side of the penis
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 9 months 1 week ago #1308713223

• Dream
  • General
  • General
DAY 28 - flaccid girth smaller

Flaccid girth now 12.9cm instead of 13.7cm a week before (and 12.5cm before the last round)

Erect girth 1-2mm less it seems, irregularities come out a bit more.

After sex and masturbation there is often foreskin-skin irritation, this will surely pass after some weeks

EDIT: I want to start a pumping program in next month to make skin more elastic, so Dr M is able to put in more pmma next time: phalloboards.info/forum/manual-pe-exerci...-pumping-thread.html
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: abo, Odouble

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715823

• Dream
  • General
  • General
8 MONTHS AFTER

Flaccid: 13.1cm Girth i measured just now, i guess it fluctuates a lot
Erect: 13.7cm Girth (5.4 inches), 15.5cm length (6.1 inches)

Ok, so i see last round (after a year; at first it was 13.7 but then shrunk to 13.5) i was 13.5cm Girth, so the difference is marginal (although it made penis much more symetrical, so thats good), so i guess i could add the experiences with women in the round before. But anyway, here only the new reactions:

Women I had sex also already before the round+after:
1. prostitute
She did hardly remember me being with her before, she already said i had a big Dick then.
I guess she was motivated to end penetration soon, of course this needs no special reason. But she tells me it’s very fat and she is a small Asian woman and she seems to struggle a bit.

She notices right away that I am bigger when touching it, although we didn’t see each other for a year.
Altough she did know that I did already make it bigger in the past.
I ask her how it was, she says she also liked it before, but she liked it better now.
I imagine she felt tighter. – But there was a bit pain on Foreskin from procedure I guess, so it could also be that.
Anal was possible but felt very tight.
She asked for a threesome with ‘another man like you’. I ask ‘men with a thick Cock like me?’. She says no, a man who can kiss as good as you and is as good in in bed as you, he can have a smaller penis’.

She knew about me doing the procedure and was already there before my last 2 procedures.
Fucking her in the pussy was fine.
She says she notices a difference and it’s ok. We already use plenty of lube since last 2 rounds.
We have a little bdsm punishment thing going on, and one punishment I invented is putting my penis all the way out and then ramming it in till it’s full in. She said that’s hardly bearable for her, that’s on the edge. But that’s not a normal thing, and even her not being able to do that anymore would be no biggi, just a sign that her tolerance to more size is coming to an end.
Still to try: anal. Edit: It was already superhard to get in and now it’s even harder, I basically only got in with the first third.
edit: we tried more anal and after a while it got in pretty easy, vaginal is also no problem anymore

She said she takes some pill into vagina for a good ph, and therefore is super-lubricated, and then it works fine.

She knew what I did. I ask her if she noticed any difference. She says yes (implied it was good).. and that other factors are more important for her. Anyway, fucking was no problem.

She did not notice anything, and I don’t expect her to, it’s hardly any difference. I actually didn’t ask her about it.
I also tried putting a wevibe long version (basically a dildo you put in her, but it's formed so a penis goes with it easy) and she could seemingly easily take it.
(Most of these women had kids, also her + she is older)

She said she had sex with me a year ago, she remembers my Cock as very great and comfortable, she always felt very ‘filled up’ – and this all is also the same now

I didn’t tell her/ask her, cause I think the difference to before last round is negligible. She said there is no Dick too big (but with big dicks without warmup it’s uncomfortable) and no Dick was too small – she never got bored because of too small Dick. She cums good with hard fucking with stamina. She says her other lover has a giant one and it’s ok, but if he fucks her without warmup it hurts and she gets pissed. And she cannot be on top with him cause it somehow doesn’t work right because of his length – she got orgasm when she mounted me.

Didn’t ask her if she noticed. Vaginal no problem. Anal was hard already to get in, now after this round this time I only was able to get the smaller first third in. Deepthroat is still working.

Women I had only sex after the last round:

She made look like it’s big, but vag and anal was both totally possible.

She was 20, she felt pretty tight, but Vag was no problem seemingly, her partner also had thick Cock.

She said it’s a nice big Cock, she likes big cocks, ‘sure people said you have a big Cock’ – she said she would love it in the ass, and she did enjoy being fucked hard and long in the ass

Said I have a beautiful Cock. She cums super-easy in general, and also came on my Cock, and kinda then was a bit tired of penetration.

She did not mention anything and vag seemed no problem.

She did not mention anything and vag seemed no problem.

In a seminar environment where we also were naked one guy told me I have a giant Dick, and a girl told me I have a nice Dick

She does not do anal, she could take hard fucking vaginally with her feet on my shoulders – she looked like in pain but when I asked her she said no it’s good. I asked her about her experience with cocks, she said she had only one before. I did not ask her ‘how would you describe mine’.
I also tried putting a wevibe long version (basically a dildo you put in her, but it's formed so a penis goes with it easy) and she could seemingly easily take it.
(Most of these women had kids, also her + she is older)

She says on second meeting that she sees my Cock that it’s big and she loves how it feels in her. And she took it also anal no problem, she loves anal.
Later she says she did not have many men, and I am the biggest. And she is surprised it makes a difference for her, she feels very full.

No comment on penis size. She came easy vaginally. Takes anal no problem at all. Second time we meet she takes hard anal pounding seemingly no problem and not supertight.

She mouned but seemingly not a problem vaginally.

She never said anything, she felt supertight.

Tiny slim small thai prostitute. When she sees my thing she reacts strongly to it and says ‘ok no anal’ right away, when we have vagina sex she is obviously in pain (or very good actor)

Women I had no sex with:
22. At tantra festival with doing Erect genital imprints – one woman said I have a big Dick, one other did flirt with me a bit and said it’s the biggest Dick she has seen (she says she has seen about 100, mine was Erect) and that it’s attractive, one accused me of posing on naked pool with my limp big Dick to seduce her this way (she did not like me, but she had that thought of me when I just hang out there); at another festival one dude said I have a giant one -> well, limp Girth of my PMMA penis is kinda off the charts compared to normal dicks, that’s just how PMMA works

So, in general:
Size not a problem except perhaps for Asians. Anal I had experience in last round that with some women it was more problem, on the other hand it’s solvable with more expertise on her side. Regarding Asians, my last round I tried a lot of filipinas, and there I guess it was mostly no problem, now this thai woman was much slimmer.

I am right now pumping kinda regular, as preparation to perhaps do another round in eg 1 or 2 years.
I am kind of the edge of not being able to grasp around the penis with my hand fully, this is stupid but it feels kinda sexy to me to not being able to do that anymore. So now I am doing the pumping thing to prepare, cause last time Doc was only able to put 10ml in. And I am not extremely sure about the thing.

I yearn (it’s getting less since I am a teenager) for women giggling and pointing at me and being amazed with ‘omg, he has such a big sexy Cock, I have to have you in me, here let me go in doggy for you and spread my ass-cheeks with my hands’. Or them eagerly grabbing it.

And I think that’s just not so much how women work.
On sexdating website I am hetero – and still there is a gay guy texting me full how he loves my Cock and that it’s so big and stuff. (I guess that could also happen with a woman, but she has to be super-sizequeen and penis has to be enourmous, so big that for average woman it’s problematic)

I also fantasized that somehow even if it’s ‘too big’ that’s great. Like the woman cannot take it, but it’s just physically hard to get in, while she has enourmous pleasure. In my two experiences with Asian women where I think it hurt them it’s not like that – it’s just a bad feeling cause it hurts them. But this is just Asians, I am in Europe, so there would be room for me to go bigger till that happens with europeans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: abo, Odouble

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream