PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside)

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308704966

• Onyxrain
  • Onyxrain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Side note, I was told by someone on the staff that Morganstern is now offering PMMA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308704978

• YGR
  • Thank you received: 0
If Morganstern is offering PMMA it’s an absolute game changer.

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308704990

• Onyxrain
Wish I would’ve known before I got my procedure done. I’m not sure how the two work with each other. I was actually planning on scheduling my Round 2 in early October. I’ll have to see if PMMA after HA is an option and get a little more information about it to see how I want to proceed.

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308704993

Onyxrain wrote: Lol. Yeah I do. You can tell that just from the picture?? Damn shame. Lol

yeah bro. Its like having a car. when you have that vehicle you notice it everywhere. I have knock knees so I can spot it on someone else immediately.. lol

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308704999

As for the PMMA - it's always been available in the states but the reason you don't hear much about it outside of Avanti Derma (MX) is because the U.S. (patented) version is both (notably) costlier, as well as hamstrung by its bovine carrier (that isn't to say there isn't a solution or strategy around this). I don't have confirmation of Rejuvall's addition of PMMA yet but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they offer it. Dr. Carney did a fabulous job with Ellanse, which effectively creates Girth much the same way PMMA does, so this would make sense if true.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705002

How’s the HA looking now have you smoothed it’s out ?

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705004

• Onyxrain
Yeah, the woman at the front desk mentioned it the PMMA offering to me, as she was taking me back to the room. I didn’t see anything published yet, but I found that they are slow updating info their site, based on the pricing issue I mentioned previously and a service on their site that was no longer offered.

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705005

• Onyxrain
Day 6 and I have to say that I was a little unimpressed with the results a couple of days ago. I think the issue is that I’ve always had a retraction issue, so while it was smaller than I expected in the Flaccid state, at some times (fully clothed, sitting in certain positions, and totally unaroused), when it’s Hanging free, it’s an improvement from before and even when retracted, it’s not as bad as it used to be.

But, I had my first close to full Erection last night and WOW. It looked really nice…full and thick. It came unexpectedly so I didn’t capture a photo but I was really liking what I saw and felt. Some very slight dents in one or two places but largely unnoticeable. I am really anxious to try it out. I’m in the clear, as it’s been five days, but I still feel a little pain at the base and the underside just beneath my glans.

I will try to measure and take a picture when I can get it up again. Lol.

Thanks again to all for the comments and support!

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705006

• Onyxrain
Also, I believe she said it was in the $5,000 range but I honestly can’t remember for how many ml.

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705018

Keep us updated mate ! Do you rekon you’ll go for another round

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705022

• Onyxrain
I planned on it, but I’ll see how it goes after I test it out. Lol.

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705066

Onyx rain how’s it looking now any improvements

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705389

• talinn
  • Thank you received: 5

Onyxrain wrote: Day 6 and I have to say that I was a little unimpressed with the results a couple of days ago. I think the issue is that I’ve always had a retraction issue, so while it was smaller than I expected in the Flaccid state, at some times (fully clothed, sitting in certain positions, and totally unaroused), when it’s Hanging free, it’s an improvement from before and even when retracted, it’s not as bad as it used to be.

But, I had my first close to full Erection last night and WOW. It looked really nice…full and thick. It came unexpectedly so I didn’t capture a photo but I was really liking what I saw and felt. Some very slight dents in one or two places but largely unnoticeable. I am really anxious to try it out. I’m in the clear, as it’s been five days, but I still feel a little pain at the base and the underside just beneath my glans.

I will try to measure and take a picture when I can get it up again. Lol.

Thanks again to all for the comments and support!

Glad you're liking it. The lympathic fluid swelling went down?

And also you reckon yourself in the clear after 6 days? On my phone consultation Morganstern said 3 weeks of no sex.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream