PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside)

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704862

Let us know how you go before and after pics be nice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704868

• Onyxrain
  • Onyxrain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
I posted before pics earlier in the thread. But I’ll do another set before and after on the day of and days following.

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704891

Thanks

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704930

• Onyxrain
Well, today was the day. I had 10ml of HA (Juviderm) administered by Dr. Carney. The process was pretty simple. Checked in, went to procedure room, undressed, got cleaned up (little shave and alcohol), had lidocaine injected, and Dr. Carney proceeded with the injection of the 10 syringes. In between, he adjusts and pulls and prods to get it to settle just right. I opted not to watch and didn’t see the final product until he was finished. I thought it looked great. I’m bandaged right now but here’s the post-procedure pics.

My Flaccid length was about 3-4 inches, depending on the day. Sometimes it can retract to what seems like 2 inches. My Flaccid Girth was about 4 inches. I haven’t measured but eyeballing it looks like the Flaccid Girth is about 5-5.25”.

I’ll be following the after care instructions and hopefully I’m happy with the final results. So far I’m loving it. It feels so heavy.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704931

What product do they use ?

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704937

• Onyxrain
Juvederm.

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704938

Have you measured ya Flaccid length yet ?

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704941

• Onyxrain
Not yet. I’m in a hotel now but should be able to measure Flaccid length and Girth tonight after I take the bandage off and get home to my measuring tape.

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704943

• Onyxrain
So I haven’t gotten home to soak in a warm bath as of yet but I’m not liking what I currently see. I’m still bleeding a little bit but the filler seems to have bunched up right beneath the glands on the underside of the shaft. I don’t know if that’s because I retracted a bit when Flaccid sometimes. But I’m getting a little worried as it’s looking deformed.

If anyone can tell me if this is normal, I’d appreciate it.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704947

That's a buildup of lymphatic fluid. Nothing to worry about. It will go away.

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704957

• Onyxrain
Ohhh. That’s not the HA?? If not, thank God!!!

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704959

Yes I believe buckeye is correct that it’s fluid. You’ll have some swelling there but should go down. Try to keep your Dick stretched out as much as possible .

Last edit: by Dickwhitman79.

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704963

Damn bro, you have genu valgum (knock knees) like me. I'm hoping to have surgery to get mines fixed soon. Genu valgum is killing my knees. Good luck with recovery bro.

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704964

• Onyxrain
Lol. Yeah I do. You can tell that just from the picture?? Damn shame. Lol

HA with Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704965

• Onyxrain
Okay. Thanks man! Yeah, I’ve been stretching as well, since last night when I soaked in the bath. I would’ve thought they’d mention that at the clinic.

Either way, thanks. I see a bit of a difference now.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream