PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704744

• Malcomxx
  • Malcomxx's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi mate.

It does. Sometimes to the point I need to pull the gland out a little when I pee.
It does go back enough to clean though. You can tell the original size when Flaccid and the skins pulled back.
Just have to except that after the procedure it won’t look the same anymore. At the moment with the lumps I avoid blow jobs. Which sux as it was great to see girls struggle to give head to a really thick penis haha.
The lumps have reduced a little after Dr Oates treated them. Hopefully a few more treatments and they won’t be noticeable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr_Oates

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704747

Yeah that sucks aye be kinda good if it look half normal with the skin pulled over the head Flaccid

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 2 months ago #1308706475

I went to get HA uncircumcised but I got a bad case of accordion Dick, so I got some filler dissolved and got Circumcised. But HA feels quite squishy and I experienced migration, so I wasn’t really happy with the result. Had my HA dissolved and I’m getting Ellanse next month.
I think it’s reckless to get any injection done on an uncut Dick. It’s inevitable to get accordion when you’re uncut.

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 2 months ago #1308706482

• Pacora
  • Thank you received: 3
I think it depends on the amount ml of each procedure and the skill and technique of the doctor,
If there is little filler to upper shaft and then more to midshaft and base ( lets say 0.3 gain in upper shaft , 0,6 to midshaft and and 1inch to base ) might not get the acordion.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream