PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704594

• Malcomxx
  • Malcomxx's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
I don’t think it’s because of being uncircumcise.
I’m not a doctor so I’m not 100% but I would think going in and having too much at once and it not being spread evenly enough and then maybe not massaging it regularly enough during the days to even out the amount might be the factor The HA was amazing the amount was good for the size and while it was good it was amazing until it just went soft. I think that’s definitely caused by the product its self. As far as the Ellanse goes the issues didn’t arise for a long time. It was after it had settled in. It had already grown a lot of collagen. It was big and looked good.
As for the lumps I think perhaps that was the product combined with the amounts injected at a time. if I had a chance to start all over again I will only get 5-7ml each time and work my way up rather than going in and getting a whole lot at ones.
Depends on your budget. I’m lucky in that I got to do HA then when it went bad Ellanse.
I’d look at the HA if I was you. Apparently it’s different now and your body may not react like mine but worst case it’s easy reverse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704658

• Malcomxx
Current pics of my 20ml Ellanse and 3ml Ellanse added 5 days ago. Still a little bruised.
The visible lumpiness is soft skin. There is a lump down from the gland on the top side.
One almost an Inch on the left base running from base up the shaft.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704659

What Girth you sitting at there looks pretty good in my opinion , can you take any Flaccid pics

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704660

• Malcomxx
I’ll take a couple Flaccid ones later and post.
Sitting about 6.5 Inch at the moment will reach about 6.6 inches with a quality Erection since the three ml Done five days ago before the 3ml I was sitting about 6.35 - 6.5 on a good quality Erection So I think right now they’re still a little bit of swelling but hopefully once it’s gone and then
Ellanse has built-up I’ll sit at 6.5 easy

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704661

• Malcomxx
Flaccid pics. Think I’m still a little swollen and bruised from the 3ml 5 days ago.

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704708

How’s it look and feel now ? Most of the swelling gone ?

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704710

• Malcomxx
Not sure if my pics worked last time.
It’s gone down a little since these taken today.

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704716

Nah they never came through

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704717

• Malcomxx
Try pics again.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704718

Pretty good results bro I would be happy

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704720

• Malcomxx
Yeah happy with the size and general look.
Just got a couple lumps to smooth out and I’ll be really happy.

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704721

That’s good mate hopefully it all ends up smooth and looks perfect !!!! Does it look alot bigger Flaccid to you ya don’t have before pics on Flaccid do ya ? I’ve got a consultation in a couple weeks to see about getting HA praying I get mad results

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704722

• Malcomxx
Hey mate.

It is huge compared. Longer and wider.
Was about 4x4 inches Flaccid previously
It sits 5-5.5 inches length and easy 5.5-6 inches circumference Flaccid. At the moment after the last 3ml Ellanse it sits 5-5.5 inches long and 6-6.25 inches Flaccid circumference.
I’ll try find a before pic of Flaccid.

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704723

How goods that , bet it’s give you heaps more confidence to go the toilet anywhere in public , yeah if ya send a old pic send through cheers

My HA & Ellanse Journy started April 2019 not looking good 2 years 8 months ago #1308704742

How’s the penis look Flaccid if you pull the skin over head does it bunch up

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream