PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pre vs post 2 rounds Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer

Pre vs post 2 rounds Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 9 months ago #1308704282

How have things settled? You’re 20mL in now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pre vs post 2 rounds Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 9 months ago #1308704334

• Bgold6259
  • Bgold6259's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 13
Hey so I bailed on the additional syringes. I have baby reasons why but ultimately I don’t want to keep chasing perfection and also don’t want to budget $20k every other year.

So my thoughts now is that when the volumes starts to wear off I will dissolve it all and go for a more permanent filler.

Pre vs post 2 rounds Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 9 months ago #1308704335

• Bgold6259
  • Bgold6259's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 13
Many not baby

Bgold6259 wrote: Hey so I bailed on the additional syringes. I have baby reasons why but ultimately I don’t want to keep chasing perfection and also don’t want to budget $20k every other year.

So my thoughts now is that when the volumes starts to wear off I will dissolve it all and go for a more permanent filler.

Pre vs post 2 rounds Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 9 months ago #1308704336

Bgold6259 wrote: Hey so I bailed on the additional syringes. I have baby reasons why but ultimately I don’t want to keep chasing perfection and also don’t want to budget $20k every other year.

I totally get the budget sentiment, but in fairness, sporting a big dick isn't that far off from a sports car budget, and ironically with similar psychosocial parallels :lol: :P

Pre vs post 2 rounds Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 9 months ago #1308704373

I agree with bgold, while now satisfied with the size except for some unevenness. I would go for permanent solution with dr.Morganstern or similar

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream