PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pre vs post 2 rounds Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer

round 2 update Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 10 months ago #1308703334

• Bgold6259
  • Bgold6259's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 13

Dickwhitman79 wrote: Looks awesome

Thank you sir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

round 2 update Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 10 months ago #1308703338

Is this the kind of TheraBand you used?

I’m going back for 5mL more (round 2) soon to smooth things out.

Last edit: by GrowthMindset. Reason: Updated URL

round 2 update Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 10 months ago #1308703341

• Bgold6259
No it is more like the exercise bands. www.amazon.com/dp/B000AXHF50/ref=cm_sw_r...SWMABDH3WPYDGR408WEH

By the way there are some challenges with the theraband folding over itself which can leave a line imprint on your dick. Both mornings I woke up with a very cylindrical appearance but also a line imprint. The imprint is shallow and goes away in a hot bath pretty quick.

For what it’s worth, I’ve only wrapped for 2 days after the appointment and have just been letting it hang naturally since. It still looks great. I am of the mindset now that keeping it wrapped helps with retraction but, if you don’t have retraction issues then you don’t need to wrap as much - but what do I know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrowthMindset

Pre vs post 2 rounds Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 10 months ago #1308703358

• Bgold6259
Pics are a comparison of pre - HA versus post HA
( 2 rounds)
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Pre vs post 2 rounds Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 10 months ago #1308703383

Great progress, and the shape looks well-proportioned. Happy with it? Going back for more?

Have any spots that are uncomfortable during sex? For me it's the area directly beneath my glans.

Pre vs post 2 rounds Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 10 months ago #1308703390

• Bgold6259
Thanks! Yeah I am thrilled with it. It's a whole new Dick!

No specific spots that have been uncomfortable. I have had sex twice after round 1 without issue or pain. I am Hanging with her again next week so that'll be the first time after round 2. The only issue I have noticed is jerking off. I cannot jerk off dry anymore. It kinda hurts. It could be that the skin is too tight or still just too sensitive seeing as I have had two rounds in 19 days. Lube works great though. Also, as I mentioned in a previous post I have some tenderness at the base where the numbing injection occurred. Shafer said that will go away.

Going forward I am very happy with the size I am at. I am right around 6" Girth mid shaft, up from 5.5" after round 1. I do not want to be any bigger, so no more rounds planned. I will however budget for top offs every year or so as the HA erodes.. One lingering issue now is the new bulge. I am now 5" long and 5.25" Girth while DEAD Flaccid. It's a lot in the pants considering I used to walk around pretty retracted most of the time. I have been getting a lot more eyes down there in my normal day to day life and I honestly feel self conscious about it. Love when women notice, but feel super weird when guys look. I suppose I will get used to it though.

Third round (20th cc/ml?) 6/29. Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 9 months ago #1308703917

• Bgold6259
I know in my last post I said I didn’t want to be any bigger and planned on no more rounds. BUT, I am getting more next week. There are a few areas that are uneven that I’d like to be addressed. I’ll post pics after.

Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 9 months ago #1308703922

Nicely written!

Did you go from 4.75" Mid Shaft EG to 6' MSEG?
How much filler in total right now?

Last edit: by GoodDay.

Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 9 months ago #1308703924

• Bgold6259
Thanks! I have 15 syringes and will have my 20th on Tuesday.

My MSEG is actually 5.75. I was premature with the 6" measurement (but it was 6). I assume swelling accounted for the quarter Inch difference.

Pre vs post 2 rounds Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 9 months ago #1308703946

Wow, I live in NYC and this thread has been inspiring. Deciding between Rowe and Shafer—not sure if anyone has thoughts there. Or which of the three HA fillers to use.

Does it feel natural in your hand?

Pre vs post 2 rounds Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 9 months ago #1308703948

jake17tx wrote: Wow, I live in NYC and this thread has been inspiring. Deciding between Rowe and Shafer—not sure if anyone has thoughts there. Or which of the three HA fillers to use.

Does it feel natural in your hand?

Dr. Shafer, no question! PhalloBoards' Sponsors have a "public face" on this site, a place frequented by former, current, and prospective patients, ensuring a higher standard of care and accountability.

Furthermore, they've been vetted for leading the way in the industry, as well as supporting this site and its core missions - so you'd be supporting this forum in the process as well. He's also conducting a study which will further advance cosmetic medicine's understanding of HA's efficacy in the penis.

It also helps seeing some good, "tangible" results coming out of their Clinic (you got to be doing something right if you're covering overhead on 5th avenue). As far as which HA fillers to use, I'd defer to Dr. Shafer and his recommendations based on your anatomy, goals, etc.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Pre vs post 2 rounds Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 9 months ago #1308703958

• Bgold6259
Yes to the hand it feels natural, However there is a major adjustment to how I masturbate. I am not longer able to do it dry (which I prefer) so now I always have to use lube. This is because the skin no longer pulls up and over the head. NBD. Sex is largely the same as well.

I used Voluma which is the longest lasting.

Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 8 months ago #1308704092

What’s your before and after Flaccid length ? And what’s your Erect length ? Is sex heaps better now , do you rekon you need to be Circumcised for good results ?

round 2 update Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 8 months ago #1308704093

You got any new Erect pics how’s it all going ?

Pre vs post 2 rounds Getting HA Voluma tomorrow in NYC w/ Shafer 2 years 8 months ago #1308704281

jake17tx wrote: Wow, I live in NYC and this thread has been inspiring. Deciding between Rowe and Shafer—not sure if anyone has thoughts there. Or which of the three HA fillers to use.

Shafer for sure, and for his SWAG (Shafer Width and Girth) procedure - which is just him filling your unit his own way - he uses Voluma for the shaft and Volux for the glans if you opt for it.

I had 2 rounds with him and a round with Dr C at Avanti. Both are excellent practitioners at the top off their games.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream