PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally)

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706501

any luck on gaining length yet with manual pe?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706513

Todzilla wrote: Hey man. Good to see you finally did this. I don't know if you remember me, we chatted a bit back in the 2.0 days. Congra.ts on the the weight loss bro. Im thinking of going in for round 2 finally after 8.5 years since round 1.

Wasup bro. Yeah I definitely remember you man. Im shocked you never went back. Round 1 usually have a lot of imperfections. Did your round 1 give you your desired size with no imperfections? What’s your current size stats? Did you lose any Girth?

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706514

Unhung1 wrote: any luck on gaining length yet with manual pe?

Haven’t been consistent as I like trying to get a business off the ground which brings stress. But I do see a slight difference. I decided not to measure for a while.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706515

unknow1948 wrote: looks good what size is that

In that photo probably 6x6

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706622

I haven't lost any Girth. Still sitting at 6 mid shaft. I do have the imperfections that are mild. They dont bother me that much to be honest. I do need to get down for round 2 to fix them and add maybe another 1/4 Inch. My opinion, pushing Girth beyond 6.25 is too much. I'm dating a pretty hot chick right now who is the nursing director of a hospital here. She has ridden the Cock carousel and has told me i'm by far the thickest she has been with. Not the longest lol. I have low body fat percentage right now. (About 9 - 11%) but still have about an Inch fat pad. It pisses me off to no end lol. I'm still 6'-6.1/8' NBPEL and 7" BPEL. Haven't been terribly dedicated to PE the last few years. No problems with the PMMA. I know that lipo was a topic of discussion for a little bit for possible NBPEL gains,but was told by many it did nothing. That was years ago however, dont know if kybella injections or anything else has shown any promise on the horizon. I need to stay more active on these boards

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 1 year 2 months ago #1308710860

this is the greatest thread in history. such a roller coaster of emotions

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream