Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally)

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 4 months 1 week ago #1308703332

ya joint look fine but i understand. also i stay four the whole week. like four days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 4 months 1 week ago #1308703333

unknow1948 wrote: ya joint look fine but i understand. also i stay four the whole week. like four days


Yeah I may do that. Did you go to the clinic for a checkup everyday you was there?
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308703525

Just wanted to make an update. I haven’t measured much since my last update but I’m gonna assume it’s all the same. My mid flaccid girth is about 5”. Haven’t really measured anything else. Psychologically I’m not sure what to feel. Yes my dick is bigger but it no longer feels the same and aesthetically not up to par. I’ve stopped having sex because I don’t want to show it to anyone. I masturbate with lights off so I don’t have to look at it.

Recently I’ve been getting dry patches of skin on my glans. Not sure if it’s due to the glans injections or not. Definitely not from any sex as I haven’t been having any. Depending on the time of day when taking a piss I feel like I’m holding my original penis inside of a tube some days. Especially when stroking the pee out. I’m not a shaker as I find that disgusting because piss is flying around when you do that.

I’m not sure if I should do a touch up or a full round. I was told touch ups it to fix the esthetics. In my opinion that would be a damn near full round because there’s places where product should be that it isn’t and to even things out is gonna take a lot of CC’s to make it look aesthetic. I really don’t care for more size. I’m just afraid that if I go in for the touch up they won’t do as good of a job because they try not to give too much product which to me would be a bit unfair as I feel the 1st round wasn’t completed. I don’t know. I’m thinking out loud here as I type.

Would I do it again if I had to? The short answer is, I don’t know. I might would had got something less permanent. I haven’t had any pain and my penis fictions fine. I don’t think I’ll be adding any more photos to this progress report anytime soon. May change my mind, but as of now I try to look at my dick as little as possible.
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308703531

New1inch wrote: Just wanted to make an update. I haven’t measured much since my last update but I’m gonna assume it’s all the same. My mid flaccid girth is about 5”. Haven’t really measured anything else. Psychologically I’m not sure what to feel. Yes my dick is bigger but it no longer feels the same and aesthetically not up to par. I’ve stopped having sex because I don’t want to show it to anyone. I masturbate with lights off so I don’t have to look at it.

Recently I’ve been getting dry patches of skin on my glans. Not sure if it’s due to the glans injections or not. Definitely not from any sex as I haven’t been having any. Depending on the time of day when taking a piss I feel like I’m holding my original penis inside of a tube some days. Especially when stroking the pee out. I’m not a shaker as I find that disgusting because piss is flying around when you do that.

I’m not sure if I should do a touch up or a full round. I was told touch ups it to fix the esthetics. In my opinion that would be a damn near full round because there’s places where product should be that it isn’t and to even things out is gonna take a lot of CC’s to make it look aesthetic. I really don’t care for more size. I’m just afraid that if I go in for the touch up they won’t do as good of a job because they try not to give too much product which to me would be a bit unfair as I feel the 1st round wasn’t completed. I don’t know. I’m thinking out loud here as I type.

Would I do it again if I had to? The short answer is, I don’t know. I might would had got something less permanent. I haven’t had any pain and my penis fictions fine. I don’t think I’ll be adding any more photos to this progress report anytime soon. May change my mind, but as of now I try to look at my dick as little as possible.



Can you explain a bit more when you say it feels no longer the same? You mean the feel to the touch? The penis itself? If it helps you, what you may feel as something different is just collagen, your own new collagen, not the PMMA as the size of particles are microns, meaning you cannot physically feel them.

So when we speak PMMA as an implant, which technically is, it is fair to say that it’s impossible to feel the implant itself. You feel the shield made of collagen. You just need to get used to the new feel.

Man, you supposedly did this to have a life, now go enjoy it, don’t get obsessed with a new thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308703534

Ozymandias wrote:

New1inch wrote: Just wanted to make an update. I haven’t measured much since my last update but I’m gonna assume it’s all the same. My mid flaccid girth is about 5”. Haven’t really measured anything else. Psychologically I’m not sure what to feel. Yes my dick is bigger but it no longer feels the same and aesthetically not up to par. I’ve stopped having sex because I don’t want to show it to anyone. I masturbate with lights off so I don’t have to look at it.

Recently I’ve been getting dry patches of skin on my glans. Not sure if it’s due to the glans injections or not. Definitely not from any sex as I haven’t been having any. Depending on the time of day when taking a piss I feel like I’m holding my original penis inside of a tube some days. Especially when stroking the pee out. I’m not a shaker as I find that disgusting because piss is flying around when you do that.

I’m not sure if I should do a touch up or a full round. I was told touch ups it to fix the esthetics. In my opinion that would be a damn near full round because there’s places where product should be that it isn’t and to even things out is gonna take a lot of CC’s to make it look aesthetic. I really don’t care for more size. I’m just afraid that if I go in for the touch up they won’t do as good of a job because they try not to give too much product which to me would be a bit unfair as I feel the 1st round wasn’t completed. I don’t know. I’m thinking out loud here as I type.

Would I do it again if I had to? The short answer is, I don’t know. I might would had got something less permanent. I haven’t had any pain and my penis fictions fine. I don’t think I’ll be adding any more photos to this progress report anytime soon. May change my mind, but as of now I try to look at my dick as little as possible.



Can you explain a bit more when you say it feels no longer the same? You mean the feel to the touch? The penis itself? If it helps you, what you may feel as something different is just collagen, your own new collagen, not the PMMA as the size of particles are microns, meaning you cannot physically feel them.

So when we speak PMMA as an implant, which technically is, it is fair to say that it’s impossible to feel the implant itself. You feel the shield made of collagen. You just need to get used to the new feel.

Man, you supposedly did this to have a life, now go enjoy it, don’t get obsessed with a new thing.


No I feel the PMMA. I can grab the pmma from the top by the glans and know exactly how thick it is and I can also feel it at the base. And by feels different yes I mean to the touch. And when you pink the skin there’s no longer thin skin over the shaft. It’s now thick because it’s filled with the transplant. I don’t want to sugar coat it because I want others who want to get this implant know exactly what they are getting. After doing this myself I feel others wasn’t as forth coming to mentally protect themselves of the decision they made and accept it. I’m accepting it. But theirs definitely downsides. You probably can’t tell as much while erect but if someone was holding a flaccid penis with pmma and a normal penis with nothing in it you can definitely feel the difference. So I want folks to know your dick will not feel like how it did before because it’s not the same anymore. Theirs something in it.

As far as getting out there, not sure if you seen the pics but I just can’t. It doesn’t look presentable. I’m a perfectionist with an very imperfect penis. The irony right? Women have it so much easier than we do. In the 21st century at least.
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by New1inch.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308703535

New1inch wrote:

Ozymandias wrote:

New1inch wrote: Just wanted to make an update. I haven’t measured much since my last update but I’m gonna assume it’s all the same. My mid flaccid girth is about 5”. Haven’t really measured anything else. Psychologically I’m not sure what to feel. Yes my dick is bigger but it no longer feels the same and aesthetically not up to par. I’ve stopped having sex because I don’t want to show it to anyone. I masturbate with lights off so I don’t have to look at it.

Recently I’ve been getting dry patches of skin on my glans. Not sure if it’s due to the glans injections or not. Definitely not from any sex as I haven’t been having any. Depending on the time of day when taking a piss I feel like I’m holding my original penis inside of a tube some days. Especially when stroking the pee out. I’m not a shaker as I find that disgusting because piss is flying around when you do that.

I’m not sure if I should do a touch up or a full round. I was told touch ups it to fix the esthetics. In my opinion that would be a damn near full round because there’s places where product should be that it isn’t and to even things out is gonna take a lot of CC’s to make it look aesthetic. I really don’t care for more size. I’m just afraid that if I go in for the touch up they won’t do as good of a job because they try not to give too much product which to me would be a bit unfair as I feel the 1st round wasn’t completed. I don’t know. I’m thinking out loud here as I type.

Would I do it again if I had to? The short answer is, I don’t know. I might would had got something less permanent. I haven’t had any pain and my penis fictions fine. I don’t think I’ll be adding any more photos to this progress report anytime soon. May change my mind, but as of now I try to look at my dick as little as possible.



Can you explain a bit more when you say it feels no longer the same? You mean the feel to the touch? The penis itself? If it helps you, what you may feel as something different is just collagen, your own new collagen, not the PMMA as the size of particles are microns, meaning you cannot physically feel them.

So when we speak PMMA as an implant, which technically is, it is fair to say that it’s impossible to feel the implant itself. You feel the shield made of collagen. You just need to get used to the new feel.

Man, you supposedly did this to have a life, now go enjoy it, don’t get obsessed with a new thing.


No I feel the PMMA. I can grab the pmma from the top by the glans and know exactly how thick it is and I can also feel it at the base. And by feels different yes I mean to the touch. And when you pink the skin there’s no longer thin skin over the shaft. It’s now thick because it’s filled with the transplant. I don’t want to sugar coat it because I want others who want to get this implant know exactly what they are getting. After doing this myself I feel others wasn’t as forth coming to mentally protect themselves of the decision they made and accept it. I’m accepting it. But theirs definitely downsides. You probably can’t tell as much while erect but if someone was holding a flaccid penis with pmma and a normal penis with nothing in it you can definitely feel the difference. So I want folks to know your dick will not feel like how it did before because it’s not the same anymore. Theirs something in it.

As far as getting out there, not sure if you seen the pics but I just can’t. It doesn’t look presentable. I’m a perfectionist with an very imperfect penis. The irony right? Women have it so much easier than we do. In the 21st century at least.


Hmmm, I do not want to be arrogant, so excuse me but I would like to discuss this feeling topic. I do not know how you can feel the PMMA microspheres, since PMMA is just slightly bigger than macrophage cells, although you may have millions of PMMA particles, it is just the 30% of total volume of the product. These particles are surrounded with a vastly bigger amount of collagen fibers, which are the responsible of the real augmentation of penile mass. You say you can feel where it begins (below glans) and where it ends (base), and that’s ok, it is normal. Now, how do you know that what you feel when you touch that area is PMMA particles and not the collagen that shields and cover these particles, which overall mass is just way bigger, thicker and dense than the PMMA microspheres? Of course the feeling will not be the same, as it is not when you get hurt in your arm for example because of a big cut, and then you get a remodelation of the skin with a big scar made of collagen, and that area will feel different to the touch but still your own tissue.

I am sorry to hear what you say regarding your opinion about your penis, I hope you can deal with it and be happy some day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ozymandias.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308703536

How many surgeries have you had before pmma? Or other fillers you've had before? If so do you think that would play a part in the look and shape of your penis?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308703538

Ozymandias wrote:

New1inch wrote:

Ozymandias wrote:

New1inch wrote: Just wanted to make an update. I haven’t measured much since my last update but I’m gonna assume it’s all the same. My mid flaccid girth is about 5”. Haven’t really measured anything else. Psychologically I’m not sure what to feel. Yes my dick is bigger but it no longer feels the same and aesthetically not up to par. I’ve stopped having sex because I don’t want to show it to anyone. I masturbate with lights off so I don’t have to look at it.

Recently I’ve been getting dry patches of skin on my glans. Not sure if it’s due to the glans injections or not. Definitely not from any sex as I haven’t been having any. Depending on the time of day when taking a piss I feel like I’m holding my original penis inside of a tube some days. Especially when stroking the pee out. I’m not a shaker as I find that disgusting because piss is flying around when you do that.

I’m not sure if I should do a touch up or a full round. I was told touch ups it to fix the esthetics. In my opinion that would be a damn near full round because there’s places where product should be that it isn’t and to even things out is gonna take a lot of CC’s to make it look aesthetic. I really don’t care for more size. I’m just afraid that if I go in for the touch up they won’t do as good of a job because they try not to give too much product which to me would be a bit unfair as I feel the 1st round wasn’t completed. I don’t know. I’m thinking out loud here as I type.

Would I do it again if I had to? The short answer is, I don’t know. I might would had got something less permanent. I haven’t had any pain and my penis fictions fine. I don’t think I’ll be adding any more photos to this progress report anytime soon. May change my mind, but as of now I try to look at my dick as little as possible.



Can you explain a bit more when you say it feels no longer the same? You mean the feel to the touch? The penis itself? If it helps you, what you may feel as something different is just collagen, your own new collagen, not the PMMA as the size of particles are microns, meaning you cannot physically feel them.

So when we speak PMMA as an implant, which technically is, it is fair to say that it’s impossible to feel the implant itself. You feel the shield made of collagen. You just need to get used to the new feel.

Man, you supposedly did this to have a life, now go enjoy it, don’t get obsessed with a new thing.


No I feel the PMMA. I can grab the pmma from the top by the glans and know exactly how thick it is and I can also feel it at the base. And by feels different yes I mean to the touch. And when you pink the skin there’s no longer thin skin over the shaft. It’s now thick because it’s filled with the transplant. I don’t want to sugar coat it because I want others who want to get this implant know exactly what they are getting. After doing this myself I feel others wasn’t as forth coming to mentally protect themselves of the decision they made and accept it. I’m accepting it. But theirs definitely downsides. You probably can’t tell as much while erect but if someone was holding a flaccid penis with pmma and a normal penis with nothing in it you can definitely feel the difference. So I want folks to know your dick will not feel like how it did before because it’s not the same anymore. Theirs something in it.

As far as getting out there, not sure if you seen the pics but I just can’t. It doesn’t look presentable. I’m a perfectionist with an very imperfect penis. The irony right? Women have it so much easier than we do. In the 21st century at least.


Hmmm, I do not want to be arrogant, so excuse me but I would like to discuss this feeling topic. I do not know how you can feel the PMMA microspheres, since PMMA is just slightly bigger than macrophage cells, although you may have millions of PMMA particles, it is just the 30% of total volume of the product. These particles are surrounded with a vastly bigger amount of collagen fibers, which are the responsible of the real augmentation of penile mass. You say you can feel where it begins (below glans) and where it ends (base), and that’s ok, it is normal. Now, how do you know that what you feel when you touch that area is PMMA particles and not the collagen that shields and cover these particles, which overall mass is just way bigger, thicker and dense than the PMMA microspheres? Of course the feeling will not be the same, as it is not when you get hurt in your arm for example because of a big cut, and then you get a remodelation of the skin with a big scar made of collagen, and that area will feel different to the touch but still your own tissue.

I am sorry to hear what you say regarding your opinion about your penis, I hope you can deal with it and be happy some day.


I know because it has felt the same way since I received the pmma. I had this for less than 2 months it haven’t been that much collagen growth in less than 2 months. It’s definitely the PMMa. I’ve had this dick my entire life, I know what it felt like before. It hasn’t been that long.. lol. I’m not telling anyone nor to do it. I’m just telling my story and what it feels like to me. That’s the point of posting. If we’re all saying the same thing then it’s just an echo chamber circle jerk at that point right? Having hypospadias I’ve paid much attention to my penis. Normal than the average guy so I know it in and out.
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308703539

Nathaniel1982 wrote: How many surgeries have you had before pmma? Or other fillers you've had before? If so do you think that would play a part in the look and shape of your penis?


I’ve had nothing done to my penis. Only manual PE which I gained an inch in length from.
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308703540

yes everyday twice a day sometimes. the first time it was twice a day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308703541

I don't know man... i can't feel t he PMMA at all. bro i think in my mind i could before the collogen kicked in because i had some build up but i messaged and pumped it out... and then collogen built up and it softed up. now I'm weirded out that it just feels like my dick been like this even now i feel like i got a small dick. know that my joint is a month out and it's about 6. and 5.9 at the base it might come down

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308703542

unknow1948 wrote: I don't know man... i can't feel t he PMMA at all. bro i think in my mind i could before the collogen kicked in because i had some build up but i messaged and pumped it out... and then collogen built up and it softed up. now I'm weirded out that it just feels like my dick been like this even now i feel like i got a small dick. know that my joint is a month out and it's about 6. and 5.9 at the base it might come down


Nah you not small at all bro. Your results look good
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308704013

sorry you were not please with your results. it seems like a lot of guys have needed a second round to fix aesthetics, honestly 3 seems to be the trick. I agree it does not look as bad as you think it does and believe another round will help. i do appreciate your honesty with the group though too. how did you find the most success with manual lengthening?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308704066

honested wrote: sorry you were not please with your results. it seems like a lot of guys have needed a second round to fix aesthetics, honestly 3 seems to be the trick. I agree it does not look as bad as you think it does and believe another round will help. i do appreciate your honesty with the group though too. how did you find the most success with manual lengthening?


Thanks bro. Honestly I gained by doing manual stretching consistently. I do plan to go back for a 2nd round and I may stay more than 1 night because I feel I left way too quick for them to fix anything which shot me in the foot. Hopefully the 2nd round makes it a bit better and them may do a 3rd to smooth it out.
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308704620

Round 2 in the books. Thier was a hiccup as I flew to the wrong city SF instead on SD. Don’t know what I was thinking, but I made it.

Before the procedure we discussed what my goals were do this round. I mainly wanted to focus on fixing the overall shape and dented spots. I think dr. Morales was very focused and took her time. I like the shape right out the gate even though it’s swollen vs how it looked round one.

I’m a bit sore. A lot more sore than I remember. My case was a little more difficult since I have scarring from hypospadias surgery as a baby. I received 17cc of product this time around. If it comes out smooth the way I want, I think I am done since I have small glans. I’m positive I’m definitely over 6” girth towards my base.

She did mention I should use a pump after 3 weeks to help with skin expansion. I am still wrapped right now and will post a photo below. After pmma my plan is to either add more length or do scrotal webbing surgery then add more length. Decisions, decisions. But so far I am happy. We’ll see how long it lasts.. lol
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas