PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ???

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 1 month ago #1308702066

• Tomerrdel
  • Tomerrdel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8

Joytoy wrote: Closely following your thread. Also planning to do the same procedure, also being uncut.

Will keep you posted. I am planning to go as soon as they loosen up the restrictions in UK. When are you planning to have it done?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 1 month ago #1308702076

I completely understand your drive for additional Girth. However, if I were in your shoes, I would seriously consider a Circumcision first. Then again, I guess I also understand if you don't want to make that huge change in the appearance of your penis.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 1 month ago #1308702077

• Tomerrdel

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: I completely understand your drive for additional Girth. However, if I were in your shoes, I would seriously consider a Circumcision first. Then again, I guess I also understand if you don't want to make that huge change in the appearance of your penis.

I understand it is more challenging to inject the filler right for uncircumcised but Dr.Horn said there isn't really a big difference. The only problem that can occur ( considering the post procedure aftercare is dilligent) is the migration of filler in the Foreskin but if the filler is tapered from base to the top, it shouldn't be an issue.

Also, I was in touch with the associate from Androfill and he said they do fillers for uncircumcised patients all the time. I understand it would be ideal if I was Circumcised and I am just trying to rationalize my actions but for now I want to keep my Foreskin and sensitivity.

Moreover, I am only striving for around 0.7 Inch increase in EG. Which isn't ridiculous. I would definitely get Circumcised if I wanted 1+ EG increase.

I guess I will just have to risk it and get Circumcised if problems arise.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702306

• Tomerrdel
Update laddies,

I am booking a 15 ml Ellanse session in May at Androfill. The regulations should loosen up by then in the UK so it should not be a problem to travel.

I am really excited, will keep you posted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702366

• Mo05e88
  • Thank you received: 1
if your from the UK you can travel for health care and have no worry. all cosmetic surgury is able to still run and you can travel for it. I'm in London with my wife for a private operation and staying In a hotel. even though they are closed for tourism they are open still for work or health care

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702377

• Tomerrdel

Mo05e88 wrote: if your from the UK you can travel for health care and have no worry. all cosmetic surgury is able to still run and you can travel for it. I'm in London with my wife for a private operation and staying In a hotel. even though they are closed for tourism they are open still for work or health care

Hey, unfortunately I will be coming to UK from Denmark. I have to wait until they get rid of the 10 day quarantine.

I would come right away but it is too complicated considering the fact that you need to go straight to quarantine and get tested 2 times after arrival.

I am really impatient to get it done.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702378

• Mo05e88

Tomerrdel wrote:

Mo05e88 wrote: if your from the UK you can travel for health care and have no worry. all cosmetic surgury is able to still run and you can travel for it. I'm in London with my wife for a private operation and staying In a hotel. even though they are closed for tourism they are open still for work or health care

Hey, unfortunately I will be coming to UK from Denmark. I have to wait until they get rid of the 10 day quarantine.

I would come right away but it is too complicated considering the fact that you need to go straight to quarantine and get tested 2 times after arrival.

oh right , yeah the quarantine would be an issue. hopefully the restriction ease quickly for you but I can see the quarranteen staying for while as in our news media all they are harping on about is the variants of the virus and the importance of keeping them out. that might put alot of pressure on our government

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702379

• Tomerrdel

Mo05e88 wrote:

Tomerrdel wrote:

oh right , yeah the quarantine would be an issue. hopefully the restriction ease quickly for you but I can see the quarranteen staying for while as in our news media all they are harping on about is the variants of the virus and the importance of keeping them out. that might put alot of pressure on our government

Thanks man! I hope it will be over by late May. I am booked for 24th. I have also purchased plane tickets and all so...:D

Nevertheless, I believe they will ease the restrictions and possibly allow people in for medical procedures with some documentation and negative PCR test.

Btw: Have you had anything done by Androfill?

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702402

• Mo05e88
I hope they will lift them for you but at the moment they are saying even though restrictions will lift internally to uk , international travel may be restricted till autumn. as a last resort there is test to release program in the UK to cut quaranteen to 5 days. There is a really well located hotel called Luma concept in Central London right next to the tube that is only £40 a night, the hotel is very well priced for what they offer. so quarranteen would only be £200 as a last resort then just the pcr test and it very easy to get to Androfill from there. the tube is only a 4-5 min walk from the hotel. Also uber and deliveroo deliver takeaways and pick stuff up from shops for you delivered to the hotel reception. So you can eat well.

I've not used androl fill, although they are ment to have a good reputation here in the UK. just crazily costly for what they offer.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702407

• Tomerrdel

Mo05e88 wrote: I hope they will lift them for you but at the moment they are saying even though restrictions will lift internally to uk , international travel may be restricted till autumn. as a last resort there is test to release program in the UK to cut quaranteen to 5 days. There is a really well located hotel called Luma concept in Central London right next to the tube that is only £40 a night, the hotel is very well priced for what they offer. so quarranteen would only be £200 as a last resort then just the pcr test and it very easy to get to androfill from there. the tube is only a 4-5 min walk from the hotel. Also uber and deliveroo deliver takeaways and pick stuff up from shops for you delivered to the hotel reception. So you can eat well.

I've not used androl fill, although they are ment to have a good reputation here in the UK. just crazily costly for what they offer.

Yeah, I dont really understand the quarantine completely. Wouldn't it be possible for me to just come to the UK and go straight to the procedure and then quarantine for 5 days and fly back? Thanks for the hotel tip :)

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702409

• Mo05e88
You would be breaching the quarranteen rules, as you are ment to travel from the airport straight to the place of quarranteen. weather via public transport of private car that's your choice but they don't check how you get to your place of stay.

They wouldn't know you have been to clinic but the risk is £10,000 fine and a prison sentence so is it really worth that risk.

Be worth just doing the 5 days and test to release and then have the procedure.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 1 week ago #1308702438

• Tomerrdel

Mo05e88 wrote: You would be breaching the quarranteen rules, as you are ment to travel from the airport straight to the place of quarranteen. weather via public transport of private car that's your choice but they don't check how you get to your place of stay.

They wouldn't know you have been to clinic but the risk is £10,000 fine and a prison sentence so is it really worth that risk.

Be worth just doing the 5 days and test to release and then have the procedure.

Nope, I will just wait it out and see if they loosen up the restrictions. :) It is not worth it getting stuck in jail with a massive fine.

Lets hope they let me in without quarantine in May with Negative PCR test.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 1 week ago #1308702497

• Cacx
Hey Tomerrdel,

Congrats on pulling the trigger and booking an appointment!
I'm a perspective Ellanse patient myself with similar starting stats, so I look forward to following your progress.
Waiting to save up some money and for COVID restrictions to loosen before I make any plans myself. Doing reading/research on the forums in the meantime.
Best of luck to you!

Cheers,
Cacx

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 1 week ago #1308702503

• Tomerrdel

Cacx wrote: Hey Tomerrdel,

Congrats on pulling the trigger and booking an appointment!
I'm a perspective Ellanse patient myself with similar starting stats, so I look forward to following your progress.
Waiting to save up some money and for COVID restrictions to loosen before I make any plans myself. Doing reading/research on the forums in the meantime.
Best of luck to you!

Cheers,
Cacx

Thanks Cacx I appreciate it,

Maybe a little update: I was talking to the Androfill representative regarding whether it matters or not to be Circumcised and he said he thinks it doesn't really matter.

It is all about the technique of injecting the product into the penis. So, that is positive. I was willing to get Circumcised because my overall goal is 5,75 EG with 6 BEG from going from 4.9 - 5 EG.

But it seems like I wont have to do it. If worse comes to worst and Ellanse spills into my Foreskin, I will get Circumcised.

It is really gonna be interesting, my only worry is extreme accordion effect but again, Androfill said it usually happens because of a bad injecting technique or Post procedure care or both.

So I am pretty confident. Nevertheless, problems can arise and I am ready to deal with them. Multiple rounds to even things out, Circumcision if necessary or Kenalog to reduce nodules.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? (Photos Inside) 2 years 10 months ago #1308703182

How did it go?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream