PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ???

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701212

• Tomerrdel
  • Tomerrdel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello everyone!

I have been lurking around the forum for a few months now and decided to get Ellansé done in the UK early next year at Androfill clinic.

I will have a consultation with the doctor in January and based on his advice we will decide on the exact amount of filler needed.

I have a foreskin so I probably wont be able to inject as much in one session. Probably around 10 ml

My Current stats are: EL: 7.5 , EG: 4.9

I have an awesome sex with my fiance, she loves my dick and says it is the best, she has never had better sex and so many orgasms in her life. ( I guess this is because of how we feel about each other etc.)

Practically speaking, she had quite a few sexual partners and I know some of the guys were bigger than me. Mainly in girth as I am fairly long.

So the decision is partially because of my ego but also because I want to give her the best sex if possible. Nevertheless, I dont want to get too big because we like to have sex every day.

For starters, I am aiming for 5.5 inch erect girth to see how she will take that and if I can stuff more into her :D I might get to 5.8 - 6 inch EG area.

I am aware it is little bit more risky than HA is it cannot be dissolved but even if I get some nodules or the shape is not perfect I can always get few ml as a touchup.
I have a very straight penis, not a tight foreskin and I had a frenulum cut a few years ago which should work in my advantage.

The person from Androfill has told me that it is smart in my case to get the HA filler first to practice moulding and to see if I handle fillers well or if I am prone to lumps formation. Afterwards we can inject the Ellansé on top of that a few days later.

Is there any advice or something I should be aware of before getting Ellansé?

PS: I will keep this topic as my progress report and I will post some pictures before and after.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701214

Hi Tomerrdel,
great to see some European guy planning PE.
You are one of the first uncut guys to receive Ellanse on this board (if you go through). The only other one i can think of is Mediatps, you can search his topic but in short he was happy with Androfill practice.

The main issues for uncut guys are the accordion effect and the possibile migration of filler in the Foreskin, that’s why they suggest to test with HA beforehand (usually at a good deal price) and that’s totallly reasonable to do so if you have the time to.
Shooting for a 0.5” gain also seems reasonable to limit the risks too, in the past I’ve read dr.C saying uncut guys should be conservative with their goal.

Good luck and keep us updated please!

Last edit: by Gg82.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701215

This is is an interesting conundrum you’re in. She says your Dick is the best she’s had, she’s been with bigger and you’re wanting to be bigger. The question is, does her liking yours the best relate to how the Girth fits or for other reasons such as length, angle, or even Foreskin. The other question would be how much bigger in Girth were those guys? Were they a lot bigger to the point that sex hurt or were they actually 5.5, the Girth you’re aiming for, and they still didn’t fit best. If those guys were 5.5 and she likes your Dick best then you are indeed in a conundrum sir. It’d be easier to experiment with dildos of different size to see what she likes before getting a filler that can last 5 years. Or HA, but firmness could not be a comparable tests and could warrant her allowing more Girth mistakingly. Seeing as she’s your fiancée and is considering marrying you and your Dick I would consider talking with her about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheShelf79, Bossdog

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701266

• Tomerrdel
Thanks for the answer! The rep at Androfill has informed me about the possibility of Ellanse migrating under the Foreskin. What kind of issues could that cause?

I am considering staying in the UK for a full week and trying out 8 ml of HA first to see whether it migrates under the Foreskin and if I am generally a good candidate for fillers.

On the other hand, the monkey in my head tells me that at first I might just do a smaller amount of Ellanse 8 ml then wait a few days and go through with another 7 ml if everything is good.

Btw, I had my Frenulum removed when I was around 15 yo so I might be able to take more filler because of that, but that is just my theory.

I will definitely keep you guys posted. However, due to Covid issue and restrictions that goes with it I might have to postpone it till march.

Last edit: by Tomerrdel.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701267

• Tomerrdel

Hyperbol wrote: This is is an interesting conundrum you’re in. She says your dick is the best she’s had, she’s been with bigger and you’re wanting to be bigger. The question is, does her liking yours the best relate to how the girth fits or for other reasons such as length, angle, or even foreskin. The other question would be how much bigger in girth were those guys? Were they a lot bigger to the point that sex hurt or were they actually 5.5, the girth you’re aiming for, and they still didn’t fit best. If those guys were 5.5 and she likes your dick best then you are indeed in a conundrum sir. It’d be easier to experiment with dildos of different size to see what she likes before getting a filler that can last 5 years. Or HA, but firmness could not be a comparable tests and could warrant her allowing more girth mistakingly. Seeing as she’s your fiancée and is considering marrying you and your dick I would consider talking with her about it.

I think the reason why she thinks my dick is the best is because I am a very attentive lover and she has never experienced that before. She is also extremely attracted to me physically and as we all know women are mostly emotional beings and they dont care about dick size to such extent as we guys do.

I have talked about it with her numerous times, specifically asking if she could take more and if it would be better. I told her I have a condition, something like a priapism and I can make my dick grow in girth :D haha. I did it to avoid the artificial enhancement topic and to get an honest answer from her. After that talk, she said that she thought about it during sex and that physically she could take more but it doesn't mean it would be better and she doesn't know if it would be better.

I am sure she could take more girth especially when she is super wet and aroused after 20+ minutes of sex and after she orgasms. I think the average woman who doesnt experiment with dildo sizes etc. dont really know about dick size that much, she just knows she has never been coming so many times before during sex.

I am pretty positive she could take more and that half an inch in girth could make it even better.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701274

Right...being able to take more and enjoying more are two different things.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701275

• Tomerrdel

Hyperbol wrote: Right...being able to take more and enjoying more are two different things.

She signed up on it and said I should do it if I want to.

I just want to stress that I wasn't pressuring her into anything. She said I can do a little bit and that is what I am gonna do.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701313

So if she’s satisfied and your already big why are you doing this to your penis? If I had your size I wouldn’t even know this forum existed. I would be living my life and being content with what I have. This is very risky.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701333

• Tomerrdel

New1inch wrote: So if she’s satisfied and your already big why are you doing this to your penis? If I had your size I wouldn’t even know this forum existed. I would be living my life and being content with what I have. This is very risky.

Because I have always been insecure about my Girth and it is consistently on my mind, maybe due to the fact that I am quite long and I am also a Grower. She has also recently admitted that she would be excited about more Girth if I can do it.

Pre Ellansé: I am attaching some Flaccid pictures for reference.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Tomerrdel.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701354

@Tomerrdel well good luck man. Hope you really thought it through. I’d love to have your size man. I just think it’s probably human nature to always want more no matter what.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701382

• Tomerrdel

New1inch wrote: @Tomerrdel well good luck man. Hope you really thought it through. I’d love to have your size man. I just think it’s probably human nature to always want more no matter what.

Thanks man! I have been really studying Ellansé for quite some time therefore, I am pretty confident it should be fine - especially long term. I am ready for short term irregularities or nodules. I am also ready to have more then one session or possible kenalog injections if necessary to even out irregularities.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701533

Do you know if they do Kenolog also in the Uk? Or if its commonly used by any Urologist? What are your study results in the lifetime of the collagen?

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701547

Joytoy wrote: Do you know if they do Kenolog also in the Uk? Or if its commonly used by any Urologist? What are your study results in the lifetime of the collagen?

Check with Androfill re: Kenalog.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701725

• Tomerrdel

Joytoy wrote: Do you know if they do Kenolog also in the Uk? Or if its commonly used by any Urologist? What are your study results in the lifetime of the collagen?

I have been talking with Androfill about Kenalog and they told me they use it for nodules with various success rate. Sometimes they need to use incision and take the Nodule out.

However, they also said that patients rarely have nodules they want taken out. Maybe 1-2 out of 100 when they have an issue.

Getting Ellansé done early next year. 10ml + ??? 3 years 1 month ago #1308702038

Closely following your thread. Also planning to do the same procedure, also being uncut.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream