PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. (Photos)

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. 3 years 3 months ago #1308701400

• Agent5
  • Agent5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
Still very happy. Retraction is the same and I'm completely ok with that. With a little fluffing Flaccid hang is of course thicker now. Erect Girth is exactly .25 more than before which is what was promised.

Overall this has been a very positive experience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. 3 years 3 months ago #1308701407

Nice man. Are you going to go in for more Girth?

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. 3 years 3 months ago #1308701471

• Agent5
I’m on the fence. I used a bath mate before to test drive the proposed size increase. I’ll prob do the same to see if this is a good stopping point or a little thicker is worth it

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. (Photos) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702576

• Agent5
Been just about 4 months. Still rocking along at 5”EG. Very natural look and feel. I’ve pumped lately to start working on that mid shaft band I mentioned previously and I’m getting much more expansion than before.

Pre procedure I would go from 4.75 to 5” in a standard 20 min session. If I pumped for an extended period I could hit 5.25 with the occasional 5.5 with lots of fluid.

Now I pump from 5” to just shy of 5.5 with a normal routine and have hit 6” as an absolute max with an extended session. Fwiw 6” isn’t great. Bjs get toothy and parts are sore post sex.

I’m starting to plan out when a return trip for another session might work with schedule. I’d like to ease up to a 5.5 EG without pumping.

I do see that urofill is now called PhalloFILL which makes me wonder why the needed to change the name. All the logos and website artwork are the same. They just renamed it.

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702679

Skeptical_One wrote: I'd still like to know how his patent manages 6 years of HA retention when that's never been heard of before. If we get this "it's proprietary" excuse, please know that would be nonsense because an actual patent would protect their proprietary ownership. Bold claims require bold evidence, and to date no one has furnished any details re: said-patent.

Doing some simple Google you can find that the vast majority of (credible) sources state HA runs from 6-to-18 months before requiring top-offs. This is in line with what many of our Sponsors say. Quite frankly I'm calling bullshit. This would be groundbreaking in cosmetic medicine if this alleged patent somehow increased retention with HA ten-fold.

I'd like to be proven wrong, but I have a hunch that the best case scenario is that this 6-year claim comes with a lot of asterisks.

Now it seems they changed name from urofill to phallofil.....: here their explanation fo such long lasting results, would be interesting to know dr. Oates opinion...
HOW DOES PhalloFILL LAST SO LONG IN THE PENIS FOR Girth ENHANCEMENT BUT Hyaluronic Acid (HA) FILLER ONLY LAST UP TO 12 MONTHS IN THE FACE?
The patented technique that lead to the development of the PhalloFILL enhancement leverages a space between two compact layers of connective tissue called the Dartos and Buck’s fascia. The original US patent is based on how to create this pocket that holds the filler in place. The limited lymphatics and blood inside this pocket allows the filler to last considerably longer.

The face is full of lymphatics and blood flow so the filler is absorbed within 1 year. This is also the reason the HA filler does not last in the glans or “head” of the penis.

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702680

tiritera wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote: I'd still like to know how his patent manages 6 years of HA retention when that's never been heard of before. If we get this "it's proprietary" excuse, please know that would be nonsense because an actual patent would protect their proprietary ownership. Bold claims require bold evidence, and to date no one has furnished any details re: said-patent.

Doing some simple Google you can find that the vast majority of (credible) sources state HA runs from 6-to-18 months before requiring top-offs. This is in line with what many of our Sponsors say. Quite frankly I'm calling bullshit. This would be groundbreaking in cosmetic medicine if this alleged patent somehow increased retention with HA ten-fold.

I'd like to be proven wrong, but I have a hunch that the best case scenario is that this 6-year claim comes with a lot of asterisks.

Now it seems they changed name from urofill to phallofil.....: here their explanation fo such long lasting results, would be interesting to know dr. Oates opinion...
HOW DOES PhalloFILL LAST SO LONG IN THE PENIS FOR Girth ENHANCEMENT BUT Hyaluronic Acid (HA) FILLER ONLY LAST UP TO 12 MONTHS IN THE FACE?
The patented technique that lead to the development of the PhalloFILL enhancement leverages a space between two compact layers of connective tissue called the Dartos and Buck’s fascia. The original US patent is based on how to create this pocket that holds the filler in place. The limited lymphatics and blood inside this pocket allows the filler to last considerably longer.

The face is full of lymphatics and blood flow so the filler is absorbed within 1 year. This is also the reason the HA filler does not last in the glans or “head” of the penis.

There is no "technology" or "technique" that I'm aware of that extends the life of a filler beyond what's suggested by the manufacturer. Also keep in mind these predictions are often "ranges," where some may see the filler last longer or shorter than others, within the predicted lifespan range of said-filler.

If he still promotes HA as a 6+ Year plus filler, I'd like more evidence for said claims.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702687

Hey Skeptical One,

Living up to your name. I did comment on this somewhere - and we did a Youtube video/Podcast on it too (go and subscribe guys!). We have found that guys are getting 3yrs+ with HA fillers in the penis. Often guys would present a couple of years out and just want a few ml top up in the base of the penis. It was as if it was slowly drifting down the penis at about the same rate as it broke down ie the distal half (shaft nearer the glans) was still about the sames when it was originally done but the base thinned out.

In January this year there was an article in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery about HA filler in the face being demonstrated at 6 and even 12 yrs post last injection. Also they were finding it in the white lip as opposed to the red lip where it had been injected. That lead to the conclusion that HA lasts longer than we though, it can migrate more than we thought and some of the disappearance of filler may be due to it migrating rather than breaking down. In the penis it seems to drift down so do are not losing it ( although maybe at the base it can migrate into the abdominal wall??).

I certainly dont think it is a magic technique that Phallofil is using. Reading the patent they are doing it just where we do. I certainly dont advise my patients it will last 6 yrs, but happy to say you will probably still have some augmentation at 3 years with HA.

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702689

Dr_Oates wrote: Hey Skeptical One,

Living up to your name. I did comment on this somewhere - and we did a Youtube video/Podcast on it too (go and subscribe guys!). We have found that guys are getting 3yrs+ with HA fillers in the penis. Often guys would present a couple of years out and just want a few ml top up in the base of the penis. It was as if it was slowly drifting down the penis at about the same rate as it broke down ie the distal half (shaft nearer the glans) was still about the sames when it was originally done but the base thinned out.

In January this year there was an article in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery about HA filler in the face being demonstrated at 6 and even 12 yrs post last injection. Also they were finding it in the white lip as opposed to the red lip where it had been injected. That lead to the conclusion that HA lasts longer than we though, it can migrate more than we thought and some of the disappearance of filler may be due to it migrating rather than breaking down. In the penis it seems to drift down so do are not losing it ( although maybe at the base it can migrate into the abdominal wall??).

I certainly dont think it is a magic technique that Phallofil is using. Reading the patent they are doing it just where we do. I certainly dont advise my patients it will last 6 yrs, but happy to say you will probably still have some augmentation at 3 years with HA.

If you're finding that these are longer lasting than what the manufacturer suggests, that's great news. Even better for my readership in-fact. I was aware there were reports of longer than what was suggested, just not 6+ type long.

Even though you say you personally wouldn't advise 6 years, do you believe there is any possibility or merit to the claims of 6+ years in the penis?

As you acknowledged, my skepticism in this regard comes naturally ;) B)

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702690

Skeptical One,

This was the article - Hyaluronic Acid Filler Longevity and Localization: Magnetic Resonance Imaging Evidence. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery • January 2021
So maybe you can see evidence on MRI after 6 yrs. Still have >50% of augmentation? At this stage I doubt it.

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702691

Dr_Oates wrote: Skeptical One,

This was the article - Hyaluronic Acid Filler Longevity and Localization: Magnetic Resonance Imaging Evidence. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery • January 2021
So maybe you can see evidence on MRI after 6 yrs. Still have >50% of augmentation? At this stage I doubt it.

Very interesting, and, as always, thank you for your professional contribute Dr Oates.
It's good to know that the longevity of HA can be somehow more than 12/18 months and we all know that it can be different from one to another due to multiple personal factors.
It would be also interesting to understand, as i've read multiple times, that after few procedures, some of the gains become permanent, meaning that even HA will not dissolve completely, leading at some point to a scenario where only minor or no more top-ups are necessary after few years.
I think the only issue with HA so far (that made other options like Ellansè or PMMA desirable for many brave people out there regardelss of risks) is that you have to fill it every year or so to keep up with the gains and not having a visible reduction of volume (that can be difficult to explain if you have a new partner for example) .
Let's say you're in your thirties, you cannot think of 30+ years of topping up every 18 months.
BUT if we observe that some safe HA fillers show a longer duration AND morevoer the gains are somehow "cemented" after some procedures, requiring maybe only minor top-ups every 4-5 years, than this would be much more managable.
I don't know if you have been already able to observe this with your very first patients, it would be great to know that in a matter of few years results become almost permanent.

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702694

tiritera wrote:

Is this technique different from how other physicians do these procedures? Is he targeting a part of the penis others aren’t? If so I think that would make me nervous.

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702705

Dickwhitman79 wrote:

tiritera wrote:

Is this technique different from how other physicians do these procedures? Is he targeting a part of the penis others aren’t? If so I think that would make me nervous.

No - seems to be the same technique/location.

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. 2 years 10 months ago #1308703582

Hi agent 5 Still happy with results from Phalofill? Any update?

Last edit: by Dnc008s. Reason: misspelled

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. 2 years 10 months ago #1308703585

Dr_Oates wrote: Hey Skeptical One,

This is interesting. @Dr_Oates given that HA may last longer than previously thought, what is the protocol if one wants to go from HA to pmma or Ellanse? Would you need to fully dissolve the HA first? And is there any benefit or drawback to first having had HA prior to pmma or Ellanse ?

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. 2 years 10 months ago #1308703640

• Agent5
Results are same as before. Very happy.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream