PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. (Photos)

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. (Photos) 1 year 5 months ago #1308709279

• Agent5
  • Agent5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
Nearly 2 years post procedure and I’m finally making the appt to freshen up the results.

I’ve kept about 50% of the gains. I had scheduling issues and could never make it back for that topoff I wanted to get to the 5.25” - 5.5” number and instead supplemented with the hydropump. It’s difficult to correlate because the 2 year mark is about when most people expect to top up, but I feel use of the pump likely shortened the life of the filler because of the increased fluid movement through the tissue.

This time around I’m going to make repeat visits to get to the size I want and not use the pump for a better idea of longevity.

Fwiw this is still a big positive result for me and I’m satisfied with the results. Just wanted to share the next step since so many seemed to be curious the first time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. (Photos) 11 months 3 days ago #1308712158

• Agent5
Update/

Returned today for my 3rd visit. It’s been a learning journey for sure. I’ve ended any pumping as I feel that it quickly washes out the filler. My target goal is 5.5 Girth. Will see where I’m at after this most recent trip.
I bought a few more units and am expecting a another visit in the next 4-6 months to get to the 5.5 mark.

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. (Photos) 11 months 14 hours ago #1308712192

• MoMoney
  • Thank you received: 4
Agent5,

Are antiobiotics required for each procedure?

Thanks

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. (Photos) 11 months 14 hours ago #1308712193

• Agent5
No, not at all.

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. (Photos) 10 months 4 weeks ago #1308712203

• MoMoney
  • Thank you received: 4
Ok thats good to know and I'm happy they are not requied. I would probably skip temp fillers if they required antibiotics each round. I personally dont think regular exposure to those is healthy, but thats just my opinion.

My inflatable penile implant surgeon, who is top 3 for my type of implant in the US, is also one of the Urofill docs. I will likely try this with him. Renuva with Dr TJ Tsay is also on my radar. My implant doc also offers Renuva, but he doesnt think Renuva alone without fat transfer will do anything in the long term. Need to figure out what the right answer is here, but HA/Urofill seems like a great first start.

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. (Photos) 10 months 4 weeks ago #1308712217

Agent5 wrote: Update/

Returned today for my 3rd visit. It’s been a learning journey for sure. I’ve ended any pumping as I feel that it quickly washes out the filler. My target goal is 5.5 girth. Will see where I’m at after this most recent trip.
I bought a few more units and am expecting a another visit in the next 4-6 months to get to the 5.5 mark.

@Agent5 Do you think that you will switch to a perm or "semi" perm filler next , or continue on with HA ?

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. (Photos) 10 months 4 weeks ago #1308712219

• Agent5
I’ve had 3 visits for filler injections.

I’ve learned quite a bit since my first filler about post care. After my first visit I had gained .25 Girth and intended to go back to increase for a final of +.5 - +.75.

I started incorporating pumping into my routine about a year in and started back too quickly after my 2nd visit. I now realize this likely broke down the material rapidly because of the fluid moving through the tissue. I’ve retained some material but I feel like my latest visit was starting very near where my original size was.

With a much better post procedure care in place and the knowledge to not pump AT ALL I’m lining up a few visits in quick succession to reach my desired size and will see how long it last.

I will say I’m a big fan of the post procedure protocol and equipment I was given. The sleeve is very comfortable and keeps me extended. I retract quite a bit and it had caused issues with filler migration. I was able to correct it with a little work but this is pretty simple.

I’m hopeful that with me not damaging the material with pumping I’m able to get a year with minimal loss and go back for a single visit top up every 12-18 months to maintain size. If I have 100% loss or at least enough that it requires multiple visits to maintain within a year, I’ll be looking for a longer term solution.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

Last edit: by Agent5.

Urofill in Dallas for HA injection. Looking for reviews, thoughts, etc. (Photos) 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712841

• fuzos
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I'm Brazilian...
sorry for my english...
here in Brazil, Urofill recently arrived...
I saw that you were very satisfied with the results, the procedure here is very expensive, in relation to the reality of the general population, only a portion with more money...
I would like to know if the results are, in fact, greater than 1 year, as disclosed...
and if really, the biggest cost is in the first session and afterwards, because it's only small adjustments, it would be cheaper...
Ask why I was interested in saving money for the procedure...
I thank you all...

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream