PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 (Photos Inside)

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700362

From your initial stats you’ve gained .75 Inch which is on the high end. How much more were you anticipating?

Can you post some updated pics?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700363

This is what PhalloBoards has evolved to. Guys getting disappointed with a .75 Inch gain.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700364

• Pencil
  • Pencil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 10
I understand that my gains are pretty good and don’t get me wrong, I will still be extremely happy if this is the most I get out of one round. I just had my hopes up that I would get more since most people make significant gains from their low point. My low point was 5 3/8”, I’ve gained an 1/8” from that. Im pretty sure I read a post where someone had said to expect a final result about halfway between their max during swelling and their low point. My max was 6.5 to 6.75, I can’t remember exactly.

Anyway, I’m not worried. There’s always round 2. I have some cosmetic things I’d like to work on anyway so I need another trip to Mexico.

Here’s some updaded pictures.

One flacid and one Erect so that people can get an idea of what to expect. Not great EQ but the Girth is the same.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700369

I can't see the pictures on here how can I fix that?

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700370

You could have been gaining simultaneously though before your ultimate low. It’s not like you hit the low point and then collagen starts building. It starts growing as soon as the filler is put in .

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700372

You've had great results, you're talking about going back for round 2 what size exactly is your goal?

How much has sex changed for you now with where you're at vs. before?

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700374

• Pencil

Hyperbol wrote: You could have been gaining simultaneously though before your ultimate low. It’s not like you hit the low point and then collagen starts building. It starts growing as soon as the filler is put in .

I think this is probably the case.

I started taking collagen supplements about a week prior to the procedure, I had PRP, and 2 rounds of red light therapy. Maybe this helped speed up the process.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700375

• Pencil

damienmin wrote: You've had great results, you're talking about going back for round 2 what size exactly is your goal?

How much has sex changed for you now with where you're at vs. before?

I started off with the goal of 6” but if I got close and had really good results, I probably would have stopped after the first round. My results are good but I do have a little bit of a lump on the left side of my shaft which makes it look curved when flacid. I also have an entry point on the left side that has a little lump that I don’t like. I could live with both but the combination of wanting a little more and those imperfections makes me want another round.

Sex is good but I know my wife would probably get more pleasure if I was bigger. I don’t have any issues getting in right now. No lube, no foreplay, no problem. After three kids, I think a little more would help. Besides, I know it felt better for me after round one, so round 2 should be great.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madhatter

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700451

I use the autoextender and it is very comfortable and not noticeable under clothes unless they’re very snug.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 4 months ago #1308700762

Pencil wrote: I was apparently pressing to hard and creating unnecessary trauma and swelling. I found this out on my last visit at 9am this morning on the 10th. So if somebody else has already said this I must have missed it but I highly recommend that you have him watch you once you think you have the idea.

thank you so much for this @Avanti_Derma it would be great if you all could produce some videos/material for this process...if/when I get a chance to come down; I'd volunteer to help document the process with y'all

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 4 months ago #1308700772

Nice results man. What’s your Erection length? Does the added Girth make your Dick “look” shorter?

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 4 months ago #1308700774

• Pencil
BPEL 6.75. I have a pretty thick fat pad and I do think it appears shorter because of the added Girth but I’m good with it. I feel much better about my size now than what I did before.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 4 months ago #1308700775

Do you know what your NBPEL? My BPEL is 6.5” but my NBPEL is 5.8” which is why I don’t care about the BPEL measurement as much. I was thinking it might make your Dick look shorter but the added Girth is so worth it.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream