PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 (Photos Inside)

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 6 months ago #1308700195

Pencil wrote: So I’m just over 2 weeks and the imperfections are starting to worry me. I have a bump at one of the entry points, I’m wondering if I should continue to try to press on this or if I’m screwed at this point? I feel like I can roll it out a little with the little plastic roller I got from Avanti Derma but it just comes right back within minutes. I’m definitely irritating that area with all the rolling and pressure. Is it pointless to keep trying? Is there a chance it will get better on its own?

I have the same question with ridges at the top and bottom of the shaft where the 30% ends. I’m still able to roll them out a bit but again, they come right back. If I keep rolling at this point, over two weeks post procedure, Is it going to help reduce them? Am I going to damage collagen growth by rolling at this point?

I feel like the 10% is completely gone in the Circumcision scar area. I know 2 weeks is generally the low point, is there a chance that collagen will still grow in that area even know it seems like the filler is gone?

I think a lot of my issues happened while I was sleeping. I retract a lot and I also sleep on my stomach. I’ve been trying to keep off my stomach but I keep waking up in that position. As far as retraction, what can I do about that at night? I’ve been thinking about sleeping in a sleeve but I’m worried the pressure will prevent collagen buildup. I’m not sure what’s worse, retraction giving me a pig in a blanket or the sleeve preventing any growth.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I had bumps at the entry points that remarkably smoothed out over time. That said, minor imperfections are common, and the real question is how discernable they are to both yourself and potential partners. If they bother you that much, the good news is that the vast majority of aesthetic irregularities can be corrected in follow-up Revision rounds. Otherwise, you may come to find that only you notice it because it's your Dick; I have minor imperfections that have never ONCE been questioned or brought up because dicks are, in-fact, diverse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madhatter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 6 months ago #1308700197

Leave it alone and give it time. Be patient

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700268

Hey im going to see dr. Morales IN DEC SO CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME DID U LOSE ANY INCHES OFF UR LENGTH AFTER SURGERY?

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700271

• Pencil
  • Pencil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 10
Hi MrMiller,

I haven’t lost any Erect length, gained flacid length.

As far as I know, the only chance of losing length is if you allow your penis to retract during the 6 week after the procedure. I think it would have to be retracted the majority of the time allowing collagen to build in the retracted state, which would then inhibit your Erect length. I’ve tried to wear an extender at least 6-12 hours per day to prevent this from happening since I am a big retractor. I also opted for the phallotox which helps prevent retraction.

I would recommend that you invest in some streatchers and get used to wearing them before the procedure. I wish I would have done this prior to going. It’s just one more thing to irritate an already sore Dick and mine was not used to it.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700281

You said you wear it for 12 hours each day. I've never worn one before and know that it's recommended for after care but is it practical to wear while you're at work in regular clothes?

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700282

There are several all day stretchers out there. Some are more discreet than others. Most won’t really work with tight pants or skinny jeans. The other issue is you want to attach to the glans only. There are vaccum attachments from different companies but they are less discreet and I don’t see how one can have their glans in a vaccum for prolonged periods of time due to lack of blood flow.

I use an autoextender sleeve attached only to my glans with their leg strap. It’s not the most secure if you do a lot of bending and active walking around. It’ll slip off. But it’s more comfortable than a noose and allows me to get an Erection. I excrete precum pretty much whenever I get an Erection so that makes the silicon slipery. I can walk around and keep it on for hours though if I don’t get hard. If it falls off I just go into a bathroom. Kind of annoying but I’m lost for other options.

I don’t find the noose that uncomfortable for just anti Turtling and it’s way more secure. I use a strap around my thigh so I can wear shorts and use a noose when working out since I rarely get an Erect ion working out. You can turn pretty much any ads leg strap into a noose attachment .

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700284

Can u send me a site where I can get the stretcher and which one u recommend. By the way im getting Circumcised on Nov 10 and plan to do my PMMA surgery 8 weeks after is that too soon?

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700285

Can you please explain what is retractor and how do you prevent it?

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700286

That doesn't seem practical while I'm at work. I guess I can do it after work up until I go to sleep, have you used one while you sleep?

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700287

• Pencil

Mrmiller89 wrote: Can you please explain what is retractor and how do you prevent it?

My penis retracts a lot. I’m a Grower not a shower. So you kinda have to keep it from retracting while the cartilage is forming. If you don’t have that issue, it probably isn’t as important for you.

I mostly wear the ball and noose that was provided at the procedure. You can buy one on amazon for $10. It isn’t a lot of weight, just enough to keep it extended. Loose jeans and I don’t think it’s noticeable. The ball and noose doesn’t really work while seated so I bought a Zen stretcher. It’s another noose type stretcher but it’s tied off below your knee. I reconfigured it so that I can change the tension from outside my pants. This is helpful when you’re sitting for long periods of time. Just don’t forget to loosen it back up before standing! Ouch.

There is definitely a learning curve while getting used to wearing one. That’s why I recommended getting started before the procedure. I’m not sure how that will work with a fresh Circumcision tho.

You don’t need a ton of tension, just enough to stop your penis from retracting. That’s why I’m able to wear it for long periods of time.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700288

• Pencil
So the ball and noose is on eBay not Amazon.

Here’s the item #. I tried to put a link but it didn’t work. Just search the item number and that will get you there.

And it’s the Zen Hanger, not stretcher, also on eBay.

Last edit: by Pencil.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700289

Thanks for replying but what is retraction and how do u prevent it?

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700290

Mrmiller89 wrote: Thanks for replying but what is retraction and how do u prevent it?

All of us to some extent retract. Sometimes your Flaccid hang night be 3", other times it might be 4". You can't prevent it, but you can reduce it by stretching.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700291

• Pencil
Week 3 measurements.

I’m the same measurements as I was at the 2 week mark. I was hoping for some collagen growth but nothing noticeable yet.

FG 5.0.
EG 5 1/2.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700360

• Pencil
Week 4 measurements

Nothing has changed. I’m disappointed that I haven’t had the bounce back that most people get. I don’t know if it’s my age or what. I’m almost 46 so I’m sure that has something to do with it.

I’ve started red light therapy for the last few days to hopefully boost cartilage production. The only problem is, if I gain anything, I won’t know if it’s from the red light therapy or my normal curve. Either way, I’m hoping for more. I see a second session in the near future.

FG. 5.0“
EG. 5.5”
The following user(s) said Thank You: tmin4

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream