PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 (Photos Inside)

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699893

Since this topic gained some steam I reached out to Avanti Derma and I learned that:

(1) they do in-fact take uncircumcised patients with a waiver focused on the possibility of a therapeutic circumcision if necessary. In other words, they still accept uncircumcised.

(2) they now have a Urologist on-site that performs laser circumcisions (optional of course)

Hope that helps :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699894

Wow nice! Wonder if they can do a vasectomy while in for an Ellanse treatment? That would make the second round an easier sell to my wife!
The following user(s) said Thank You: csf84, Razor350

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699895

Skeptical_One wrote: Since this topic gained some steam I reached out to Avanti Derma and I learned that:

(1) they do in-fact take uncircumcised patients with a waiver focused on the possibility of a therapeutic circumcision if necessary. In other words, they still accept uncircumcised.

(2) they now have a Urologist on-site that performs laser circumcisions (optional of course)

Hope that helps :)

That's great news. Tx Skeptical.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream