PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 (Photos Inside)

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 3 years 6 months ago #1308699781

• Chop
  • Chop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
I took pictures about five hours after the procedure. Also, thank you for your compliment , I’m just hoping that my recovery is smooth and that I retain most of it .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 3 years 6 months ago #1308699782

Chop wrote: I took pictures about five hours after the procedure. Also, thank you for your compliment , I’m just hoping that my recovery is smooth and that I retain most of it .

Good for you, looks great! Good results. What are your Erect stats if you don't mind me asking?

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 3 years 6 months ago #1308699783

Congratulations on your procedure.

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 3 years 6 months ago #1308699785

Congrats, bro!

Welcome to the thick Dick and confidence club!

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 3 years 6 months ago #1308699844

• Chop
Thanks Man, I'm about to upload new pictures of my Flaccid state. Obviously, my penis has shrunk since the initial procedure, but my Flaccid state is longer, however isn't there some new collagen growth that typically start occurring about two weeks after the procedure?

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 3 years 6 months ago #1308699845

• Chop

csf84 wrote: Congrats, bro!

Welcome to the thick Dick and confidence club!

Thanks Man, I'm about to upload new pictures of my Flaccid state. Obviously, my penis has shrunk since the initial procedure, but my Flaccid state is longer, however isn't there some new collagen growth that typically start occurring about two weeks after the procedure?

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 3 years 6 months ago #1308699846

• Chop

justn8 wrote:

Chop wrote: I took pictures about five hours after the procedure. Also, thank you for your compliment , I’m just hoping that my recovery is smooth and that I retain most of it .

Good for you, looks great! Good results. What are your Erect stats if you don't mind me asking?

I don't mind at all my Erect length is 6.75 in and I actually need to measure my Erect Girth lol. I will be uploading some Erect pictures soon . Also, thanks for all of your kind remarks. Reading your post prior to my procedure is what kind of helped me decide if I wanted to get the procedure done or not , so thanks for your contributions to the forum!

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 3 years 6 months ago #1308699847

Chop wrote:

justn8 wrote:

I don't mind at all my Erect length is 6.75 in and I actually need to measure my Erect Girth lol. I will be uploading some Erect pictures soon . Also, thanks for all of your kind remarks. Reading your post prior to my procedure is what kind of helped me decide if I wanted to get the procedure done or not , so thanks for your contributions to the forum!

Awesome, thanks, just was curious.

And glad my experience helped with your decision. I honestly am glad I did it.

Also your other post above, yeah you'll start to see collagen growth/has already started/will continue. Everyone is a bit different

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 3 years 5 months ago #1308699858

Sketch2000 wrote: Excited for you.
If I didn't have to get circumcized I'd be there too!
Keep us posted and stay safe.

Why would you need to get circumcized?

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 3 years 5 months ago #1308699859

Chop wrote:

Fantastic result. Congrats!
Whats your final Girth and diameter?

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 3 years 5 months ago #1308699861

Hivelpsg wrote:

Avanti won't undertake any patient's that aren't Circumcised.

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 3 years 5 months ago #1308699866

Sketch2000 wrote:

Hivelpsg wrote:

Really? In their gallery they have many uncircumsized ones and the results look fantastic.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Hivelpsg.

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308699867

They only will do low volume and be conservative with uncircumcised patients

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308699886

justn8 wrote: They only will do low volume and be conservative with uncircumcised patients

Really. I thought I Had to be circumcized. I'll have to figure out how conservative and what the volume actually is.

My PMMA Journey - First Procedure Scheduled 9/17 3 years 5 months ago #1308699887

Hivelpsg wrote:

Sketch2000 wrote:

Hivelpsg wrote:

Really? In their gallery they have many uncircumsized ones and the results look fantastic.

I contacted Avanti and was sent there information packet. I also booked a virtual consult with the doctor. On the information packet it noted that if your uncircumcized you fall under the "not ideal patient" category... when i called to reschedule my appointment (no point seeing him if they can't help me and i need to get circumzied first) I told that to the nurse and she said yes (she didn't say we could still help you if your uncircumsized) so I"m going to call again and see what they can do. Because as I"ve found getting circumcized is a lot bigger deal than i thought.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream