PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other?

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701315

I fought with both of my (exes) now over the topic. Seriously was a huge deal to both of them. I’m not with either of them now and it’s not why we broke up but caused a bad fight for sure. I had amazing sex with both of them so they couldn’t comprehend why I would do it and thought either something was wrong with them and I wasn’t happy or that once I had it done I was going to cheat. Neither of those things was even close to the truth but it was impossible for me to get anywhere and get their okay to do it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701345

I wrote her a very long email and I am just not into writing very long text messages. But it doesn't really matter how the message was delivered. She was cool with the plan even though she feels I don't need any help in that department.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701367

wait_what wrote: I fought with both of my (exes) now over the topic. Seriously was a huge deal to both of them. I’m not with either of them now and it’s not why we broke up but caused a bad fight for sure. I had amazing sex with both of them so they couldn’t comprehend why I would do it and thought either something was wrong with them and I wasn’t happy or that once I had it done I was going to cheat. Neither of those things was even close to the truth but it was impossible for me to get anywhere and get their okay to do it.

I can see how it would feel "threatening" to a woman about her man wanting penis enlargement, akin to how some guys are not fond of their woman enjoying a massive dildo in bed. A lot of it has to do with insecurities, trust, etc.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701489

Man, I went in a said "We needed to talk! " lol. she was like WTF ! Good ice breaker because she assumed some horrible shit.

I literally just put all my cards right on the table and laid my heart and feelings out . In short: I feel this way about myself, I feel that way. I've been researching for sometime now, here are the options i'm thinking about. This is for me, I hope you know that - and I hope you know that.

It wasn't well received at received at first because it was foreign to her. But it was not received in a bad way either: More of a "Dont do anything to yourself" type of way. After a few weeks of talking the conversation had normalized. She also realized that I really wanted it and that was that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tnice, littlerascal

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701530

Texas wrote: Man, I went in a said "We needed to talk! " lol. she was like WTF ! Good ice breaker because she assumed some horrible shit.

I literally just put all my cards right on the table and laid my heart and feelings out . In short: I feel this way about myself, I feel that way. I've been researching for sometime now, here are the options i'm thinking about. This is for me, I hope you know that - and I hope you know that.

It wasn't well received at received at first because it was foreign to her. But it was not received in a bad way either: More of a "Dont do anything to yourself" type of way. After a few weeks of talking the conversation had normalized. She also realized that I really wanted it and that was that.

I mean, unless it’s your wife it’s really non of their business. A girlfriend does not own you, and you them.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701615

Hivelpsg wrote: I think thats true for unknown objects. However most dicks range somewhere between 12 and 18 cm. So we are talking here about a few cm and when u had more than 1 Dick in ur hand thats pretty easy i guess. Almost all german woman know what 1 cm is like. (Teached in school tons of times)

Tell you what I TOTALLY agree that most if not all women are not good at dimensions. They just aren't wired that way. I'm 7.75 Inch BPEL. One time years ago, my wife was talking with a friend, the friend was complaining that her husband was "below average" my wife told her I was "probably about a foot" I was dying. Didn't correct her. But she was being totally serious.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701961

At least you are bringing it up. It absolutely blows my fucking mind how common it is that guys are on here making up these utterly idiotic lies and trying to do this without being honest with their wives about it.

This was my approach. Instead of talking to them about how I felt about it, or about myself etc. I talked about how they felt. I just asked all of them this question. First, I bought a dildo of the same dimensions that I want to get up to, 6" in Girth. Next time we had sex, I fucked all of them with that dildo. Then I asked the question, "If you could push a button, that would keep me, _exactly the same_ guy in every single way, nothing changed about me whatsoever, except my Dick was the same size as that dildo, would you push it?" even the ones that hesitate out of shyness or worry they are going to hurt your feelings, you can very easily see the little smile and shyness and push them to admit their real answer.

Anyway point is, every single one of them all admitted they would push that button except one, but she's only 18 and I just took her virginity like 3 weeks ago and she thinks I'm absolutely HUGE at 5" lol so that's to be expected.

So from there it's easy. SURPRISE guess what, that button really exists and since we're on the same page, I'm pushing it! win win.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701962

@jacknimble 5” what, girth? That may look big depending on your length. What’s your current length?

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 1 month ago #1308702022

5" Girth yes, 6" length so an exactly average penis. She is just extremely inexperienced and _very_ petite at 5'3 82lbs. Actually I have to agree, I do look/feel absolutely huge when I fuck her and I have to admit I think there's a solid chance I'm going to lose her as a result of the size up because she may just not be able to take it.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 1 month ago #1308702099

jacknimble wrote: 5" Girth yes, 6" length so an exactly average penis. She is just extremely inexperienced and _very_ petite at 5'3 82lbs. Actually I have to agree, I do look/feel absolutely huge when I fuck her and I have to admit I think there's a solid chance I'm going to lose her as a result of the size up because she may just not be able to take it.

Nice. What were your stats pre-PMMA? And is the 6” BPEL?

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 1 month ago #1308702104

Oh no those are my pre PMMA stats. I'm literally sitting in the hotel one day after my procedure right now : )

BPEL is 7" but honestly I don't know why we report this? I have literally 8% body fat and yeah I still get an extra Inch when I shove that ruler in but let's be honest, half of sexual positions you're only able to work with about half of what you've got and even when you go Balls deep that extra Inch is not coming into actual play

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 1 month ago #1308702121

I just told her “I’ve decided to do something - not for you or anyone else but for me”. She said go for it even though she’s perfectly happy with my size

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream