PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other?

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 6 months ago #1308699342

• user78476
  • user78476's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Like the title says, I'm curious to hear how the conversations went when you talked to your significant other about getting PE treatments.

Did anyone have to really convince their spouse or was it a rather short and simple conversation?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 6 months ago #1308699343

I didn’t. I don’t feel comfortable opening up to her about that insecurity just yet. Ideally, I’ll never have to tell her and just keep reaping the benefits of PE without her knowing.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 6 months ago #1308699353

I had been researching PMMA for about 6 years before I pulled the trigger. I had introduced the idea to her years before my first procedure. She knows I do my homework with any major decisions I make. Ultimately, she respected it and wanted me to do what makes me happy. Ever since having my procedure, I've noticed I obsess less about everything down there which is a nice break for both of us.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 6 months ago #1308699354

girthup wrote: Ever since having my procedure, I've noticed I obsess less about everything down there which is a nice break

This! Yes, the extra Girth has made sex life more engaging & fun, but no longer having those psychological hangups & obsessions are arguably an even bigger PLUS for me.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 6 months ago #1308699520

She noticed. She never considered it insecurity (maybe because i was already big), but self optimizing.

Also it was just Impossible to hide as shes extremly good at telling cm only by using her hand.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 6 months ago #1308699522

Hivelpsg wrote: Also it was just Impossible to hide as shes extremly good at telling cm only by using her hand.

She has a rare gift, most people can't discern between increments of inches or centimetres when it comes to the penis it seems.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 6 months ago #1308699524

Im not sure about that. I think many woman can but prefer to act dumb / lie.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 6 months ago #1308699525

Hivelpsg wrote: Im not sure about that. I think many woman can but prefer to act dumb / lie.

Um, no. Most people, irrespective of gender, have a hard time gauging dimensions. Especially when it comes to the penis.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 6 months ago #1308699531

I've been messing with PE devices since my early 30's (I'm 39 now).
Ive been married for 4 years and i started using my extender again on and off over the past few years. I"m an average guy - Almost 6 inches in BPEL (I think I'm 5 3/4) and probably a little under average in Girth (that's what you get for being a twin).... but we've never had any problems in the bedroom. She's told me that the size is fine for both me and her...but i obviously disagree. Today I talked to her about getting the fillers. I'm 39 and i don't want to keep going knowing i could do something about it its constantly on my mind and i worry about my size at the gym (in the locker room) etc.... if its going to help me feel more comfortable and confident about myself than why not? She gave me her blessing. But its a difficult discussion to have....

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 6 months ago #1308699540

Skeptical_One wrote:

Hivelpsg wrote: Im not sure about that. I think many woman can but prefer to act dumb / lie.

Um, no. Most people, irrespective of gender, have a hard time gauging dimensions. Especially when it comes to the penis.

Do not undererstimate woman in that regards.
They often act dumb and innocent but once they realize ur cool with honesty you will be surprised by their answers. Im saying theres many reasons why a woman wud lie or act dumb or over or undererstimate.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 6 months ago #1308699541

Hivelpsg wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote:

Do not undererstimate woman in that regards.
They often act dumb and innocent but once they realize ur cool with honesty you will be surprised by their answers. Im saying theres many reasons why a woman wud lie or act dumb or over or undererstimate.

Um, it isn't just about women. There is no mystery that people are bad references for range, dimension, and size. I'm well aware of their answers, I think you may fetish-ize otherwise.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 6 months ago #1308699543

I think thats true for unknown objects. However most dicks range somewhere between 12 and 18 cm. So we are talking here about a few cm and when u had more than 1 Dick in ur hand thats pretty easy i guess. Almost all german woman know what 1 cm is like. (Teached in school tons of times)

Last edit: by Hivelpsg.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701308

I just brought it up via a nice email to her. Said how much I loved her and how much she satisfies me, but that this was the one thing we needed to make our love story perfect. She bought into it right away.

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701311

robmypro wrote: I just brought it up via a nice email to her. Said how much I loved her and how much she satisfies me, but that this was the one thing we needed to make our love story perfect. She bought into it right away.

People still communicate via email outside of business things? Why not just shoot her a text? What if she didn’t check her emails? Just seems like a outdated way of talking to someone when there’s text or Facebook messenger.. lol

How Did You Bring Up PE With Your Spouse/Significant Other? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701312

Sketch2000 wrote: I've been messing with PE devices since my early 30's (I'm 39 now).
Ive been married for 4 years and i started using my extender again on and off over the past few years. I"m an average guy - Almost 6 inches in BPEL (I think I'm 5 3/4) and probably a little under average in Girth (that's what you get for being a twin).... but we've never had any problems in the bedroom. She's told me that the size is fine for both me and her...but i obviously disagree. Today I talked to her about getting the fillers. I'm 39 and i don't want to keep going knowing i could do something about it its constantly on my mind and i worry about my size at the gym (in the locker room) etc.... if its going to help me feel more comfortable and confident about myself than why not? She gave me her blessing. But its a difficult discussion to have....

People always mention this locker room thing. I’ve been in many locker rooms and have yet to see a penis. Couldn’t you just keep your towel wrapped around you once you get out the shower? Cant you keep the towel on while putting your underwear on while wearing the towel? I’m in the United States so maybe it’s just different elsewhere or the gym I frequent. I only seen a penis 1 time from what I remember and it was a really really old man and all the guys in the locker room looked uncomfortable.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream