PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement (Photos inside)

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement (Photos inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699141

Hey everyone.

Creating this progress report to track and share my journey.

I'll target Girth for now and hope I get some decent flacid length. I'm planning to get either HA or Ellanse with Dr. C in October.

Current stats are:
BPEL - 6"
FL - 3.75"
FG at base - 4"
EG - 4.4"

Goal would be a better flacid hang and hopefully around 1" of EG. Is it still recommended to stretch or use any device prior to going in, or is it possible to stretch afterwards and get a similarly good result?

- upgraded
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 7 months ago #1308699144

i hope you get the results you want budy. im thinking about jumping out the window too. my BPEL is 7 inchs ( 6.75 on a regular days) and my Girth is 5.1. Iidk if that's good or bad. I just been doing PE and trying to figure out the after care process.

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 7 months ago #1308699145

unknow1948 wrote: i hope you get the results you want budy. im thinking about jumping out the window too. my BPEL is 7 inchs ( 6.75 on a regular days) and my Girth is 5.1. Iidk if that's good or bad. I just been doing PE and trying to figure out the after care process.

You're well above average, but I understand wanting to be bigger. Have you had any Girth enhancement or is that your baseline? What PE are you doing?

Last edit: by upgraded.

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 7 months ago #1308699147

that's just my base Girth. I only figured that out because just got measuring tape and started measuring everday. so 5..5.1 is like my when im Erect and really excited. Its funny I thought I was way smaller before I measured.

but i've been thinking about it a lot. i'd like to be around 5.5 or 6. just started PE a 2 weeks ago.

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 7 months ago #1308699172

My advice would be to do manual PE for length for a few months, and see if you can get the easy gains before you do Girth enhancement. The first .25-.5 is fairly easy. My starting stats were very similar to yours.

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 7 months ago #1308699204

What is PE?

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 7 months ago #1308699206

To the commenter above, PE is penis enlargement or penis exercises, such as stretching, hanging, clamping, etc. I don’t have much experience there though.

Thanks ToughPill. Do you have suggestions for what a beginner should use to get those initial gains?

Hoping for something off the shelf that can get decent gains without too much tinkering. Fortunately I’m working from home so I can wear something more frequently :).

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 7 months ago #1308699207

I'd just use an extender, like an x4. You can wear it while you're sitting or laying down.

I'll warn you that it gets much harder after the initial gains.

Last edit: by ToughPilllToSwallow. Reason: Typo

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 7 months ago #1308699208

But the gains are unfortunately not permanent.

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 7 months ago #1308699209

do you get rocksolid Erection ?

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 7 months ago #1308699210

tough pill do you get solid Erection with the PMMA

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 7 months ago #1308699211

Joytoy wrote: But the gains are unfortunately not permanent.

When you stop, you do lose some of what you gained. But it's not like it just goes back to its original size. The wisdom is that you should reach your desired length, and then slowly taper off the use of the device.

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 7 months ago #1308699212

sent you a dm

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 7 months ago #1308699239

What is PE? How can I gain length

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 6 months ago #1308699240

Mrmiller89 wrote: What is PE? How can I gain length

PE stands for penis enlargement. As for length, I'd spend some time reading around and try posting in more pertinent topics. Length can be achieved either through "penis or manual" exercises (like pumping, stretching, Jelqing, etc), or surgically (by severing the ligament allowing for some inner penis to come forward). Improving Erection quality can also maximize your fullest possible natural length, as well as reducing your fat pad if you have one.
Good luck.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream