PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement (Photos inside)

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 6 months ago #1308699252

Thanks for the information.. U know anything about PMMA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 6 months ago #1308699715

I'm manually stretching since a long time. And picked it up again since a about 1 month. I also used Phallosan Forte for quite some time. Stretching gains are not permanent from my point of view. But the gains I made when I was 15 where solid and didnt got away. But I'm sure this interferes with natural gains.
The following user(s) said Thank You: upgraded

My journey for a bigger one - Girth Enhancement - Photos inside 3 years 5 months ago #1308699907

Joytoy wrote: I'm manually stretching since a long time. And picked it up again since a about 1 month. I also used Phallosan Forte for quite some time. Stretching gains are not permanent from my point of view. But the gains I made when I was 15 where solid and didnt got away. But I'm sure this interferes with natural gains.

When you were 15? The gains didn't go away because that was puberty boss. My penis are from the age of 15-21 without doing anything. Try as an adult and see what happens. I did PE for a while. Gained an Inch and lost half of it when I stopped.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream