PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ??

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 5 months ago #1308700358

mjb0112358 wrote: Yes-however, it is to be seen how things go, but based on things so far (I'm 3-4 weeks after surgery)

How are you doing so far? Are you making gains towards your length?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 5 months ago #1308700416

Yes. Got all my length back with light stretching. You have to do it right after the Removal or it will go back and form scar tissue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700761

Would you be willing to share any pictures with the forum?
It is rare that we can see pictures of a penuma journey.
The most amazing resource is Mustang2020's amazing series of posts: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/profile/1715850

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701200

Is this true? How long did you wait before starting to stretch? Got my Penuma removed 2 weeks ago...What kind of stretcher / routine did you use please?

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701236

Hi!

So far so good! Its been about 4 months since the implant Removal. I have regained pretty much all of my length - Dr. Solomon was excellent! I still have another 2 months of weighted stretching to go.

O

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701237

Had to wait about 4 weeks before I could start stretching according to Dr. Solomon.

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701238

olivebranch20 wrote: Hi!

So far so good! Its been about 4 months since the implant Removal. I have regained pretty much all of my length - Dr. Solomon was excellent! I still have another 2 months of weighted stretching to go.

That's cool man. I started Hanging at 6 weeks. I have got nothing back. Will 5 months on the 12th. I regained half Inch just my stretching with hand. But nothing after. Right after I use foot cord (because nothing is working) I have erected to 5.5 Inch but it fluctuates with that being all after a stretch but soon after I can only reach 5" ( 6.5 Inch with 5" Girth before penuma; 6"×6.5" with penuma; after Removal I became 4.5 in length. Now 5"×5.5 Girth) also it's like my scar tissue is moving because I now have a dent or something. Every positive story is so consistent except for mine. I'm trying not to get depressed. I've since stopped studying and working out. I'm not doing well lol. Congrats man. But how long did you have penuma before Removal?

O

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701240

olivebranch20 wrote: Had to wait about 4 weeks before I could start stretching according to Dr. Solomon.

What are you doing to regain length?

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701253

olivebranch20 wrote: Hi!

What are you doing to regain length? Is the weight condom thing the only thing you're using? Because I have no luck. Any tips or tricks will be a big help!!!

O

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701455

Hang in there buddy!

I am only using the weighted condoms as Dr. Solomon suggested. 6 hours of the 1lb. Ive been very good about the weights and wear them every day. I still have another month to go. My Erect length was always 5-5.5" and I would always get severe retraction before the penuma. When I got the penuma the Erect length dropped to 4! Now that the penuma implant is out and i am stretching, Erect length is back to 5-5.5. I dont think I will be making any more gains because I just think I have to be realistic. Its easy to give in and feel like i am inadequate but I am starting to seek therapy and find that I have a lot more confidence.

You are perfect the way you are buddy!

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701457

olivebranch20 wrote: Hang in there buddy!

I am only using the weighted condoms as Dr. Solomon suggested. 6 hours of the 1lb. Ive been very good about the weights and wear them every day. I still have another month to go. My Erect length was always 5-5.5" and I would always get severe retraction before the penuma. When I got the penuma the Erect length dropped to 4! Now that the penuma implant is out and i am stretching, Erect length is back to 5-5.5. I dont think I will be making any more gains because I just think I have to be realistic. Its easy to give in and feel like i am inadequate but I am starting to seek therapy and find that I have a lot more confidence.

You are perfect the way you are buddy!

Yes and thank you.. I'm done honestly. That's why im stressed to get my original length. Had a video chat with the doc and he had me do a pull and feel test and determined that I have scar tissue on the ligament and that may be Reason for lack length. He added a man hour To my hang and has me taking Vitamin E pills in Hope's that the scar tissue softens so it my continue to stretch. Updating under "My experience with the penuma implant " on February 12th. May also do it here. Wish me luck.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream