PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ??

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698645

Hi!

i had mine done about 5 weeks ago! Wish I had come across this forum sooner!

Even though I have lost about an Inch of my Erect penis. Used to be 5.3inches now about 4.3inches. It has me quite worried.

Just to fill everyone one in on what has happened so far. I am 35 years old. Got the implant, pain and discomfort as described for the first 2-3 weeks. Did not hinder my work. I am also a doctor. As such I did not experience the persistent numbing that most people have described. And honestly the implant is starting to soften a bit more since I first few weeks.

I have contacted Dr. Mark Solomon as many people in these forums seem to have for a second opinion. I am early on in the procedure and I’m hoping this can be reversible.

I used to be about 2-3 inches Flaccid and I used to place my penis to the side or up against my belly in my briefs - though I havnt tried to do so yet - I have a distinct feeling this won’t be the case in the future. Even with the softening that has happened so far. It may be too uncomfortable.

I feel so terrible for everyone that has gone through a traumatic experience. Thank you so much for sharing your stories. It has me very worried about my own implant. And I am thinking I should get it removed ASAP.

could anyone tell me what the post op procedure after Removal is like? What were the instructions from dr Elist? and what is everyone doing in terms of helping regain lost length?

thanks!

o

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698648

Hi there, I hear and feel your pain and discomfort...LITERALLY!!!. I actually had the Penuma implant about 5 years ago, but had it removed the very next day since my gut said "get this thing the hell out of me!" Elist gave me a numbing shot, but basically ripped it out while I was fully conscious in his office and gave me a partial refund. My penile skin on the dorsal side sustained some damage which took a couple of months to fully heal. You'd think I had learned my lesson, but there was always this lingering thought that I never gave it a fair chance, that maybe over time it would soften up and not feel super uncomfortable all the time.

Fast forward 5 years later, I decided to give it another try, this time also with testicle implants. Well, it's been over 2 years now and long and painful story short, I need to have everything removed. Elist insists he can fix whatever the issues are, but I DO NOT TRUST HIM anymore.

Can anyone tell me which doctor removed their Elist (Penuma) implant and what their experience was? THANK YOU!!

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698650

I got your PM and I'll send you a detailed response.

Dr. Solomon, Dr. Morganstern, Dr. Carney, Dr. Alter, and Dr. Gelman come to mind. The first three are indeed PhalloBoards Sponsors for transparency's sake, and the first one has the most experience with implant Removal to my knowledge. Dr. Gelman and Dr. Alter (non-Sponsors) have had good review and pretty familiar with implant Removal.

You'll have a more detailed response in your PM, my suggestion would be Dr. Solomon through-and-through. He has both an East Coat and West Coast clinic. Check out the Doctor's Forum for more info.

Best of luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rmitchell

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698651

Hi!

Thanks for your response! And so sorry you are going through this!

I honestly don’t have much discomfort anymore. The head of my penis was SUPER sensitive the first 3 weeks and then subsided. The numbing too has all but disappeared. Nocturnal erections are also not painful anymore and I can sleep through the night without waking up.

I can even achieve an Erection outside of sleep but I stick to the post op instructions very strictly. My only concern will the implant is that it shortened my Erect penis size by an Inch! So I’m freaking out a little when I heard so many people’s horror stories.

I am hoping to hear back from Dr. Solomon and also wrote to Dr. Elist to have it removed. I want to see what they both say. It’s only been 5 weeks. My fear is the longer I leave it in the more permanent the damage will be.

I’ll post about both my conversations with the doctors when I have them.

From what I understand a lot of stretching exercises will be needed. Even though it’s softening up I don’t think it’ll ever be as soft as a normal penis would be.

I’ll keep everyone posted!

O

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698652

It won't be just trying to stretch it while the implant is in--the process Dr. Elist uses is to anchor the implant in, but the anchors come loose, and when they do--they protrude. On top of that, if you get it removed by him, he LEAVES IN THE ANCHORS AND MESH. This should never happen. This creates a retraction of the dorsal shaft and bows the penis upward. Even with constant stretching, unless those anchors, some of the attached capsule, and the mesh are removed, you will never get your length back. Dr. Elist constantly has a 'never event' with his patients.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698654

Hey thank you MJB!

How do you know about the mesh and anchors? Did you have the Penuma procedure reversed??

Also you mentioned it begins to protrude - where does it protrude from?

Also what do you mean by ‘never Event’?

Sorry for all the questions!

Thanks again for your input! So appreciated!

O

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698655

I was going to publish the next batch of Q&A for Dr. Solomon tomorrow morning but since there appears to be some weekend interest & chatter, I went ahead and updated his thread (find the last post "5a" that touches on this topic).
phalloboards.info/forum/dr-solomon-ask-m...-q-a.html#1308698653

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698656

Thanks so much skeptical one!

I really can’t wait to have this thing out of me if I am indeed going to lose length. I had zero expectations of increase in length. But this is the opposite. Nowhere in his consents does it say one could experience permanent retraction.

I have review his consents again.

Thanks again! I really look forward to talking to Dr Solomon.

O

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698657

Yes I had the Penuma implanted by Dr. Elist in Sept 2019, and removed by Dr. Elist in Feb 2020. After 5 months of complete discomfort, I was DONE. I then went to Dr. Solomon to clean up the mess of the Removal surgery that Dr. Elist had performed. In Dr. Elist's removals, he mostly leaves the anchors, the mesh, the capsule created by the implant. This means, the capsule will contract, the mesh and anchor Sutures that are left from him cutting out the implant will still protrude as an hard spot or Nodule under the glans, as well as the capsule contracture and scar tissue will not allow you to regain your length unless you remove the scar tissue, mesh, suture, and deal with the capsule.

He implants a rigid device into a dynamic and flexible surrounding. The body has no way of dealing with it other than trying to encapsulate it and continue to surround it with plasma.
He knows that these anchors will fail. Most do. From going Flaccid to going Erect, day in, day out, and every other activity with a tensile and flexible tissue. Add on top of that, when he removes it, he leaves the hernia mesh, anchors, and capsule that formed to deal with the implant---which he knows will disfigure the patient. This to me, qualifies as a 'never event' which is the "kind of mistake (medical error) that should never happen" in the field of medical treatment. Never events are defined as "adverse events that are serious, largely preventable, and of concern to both the public and health care providers for the purpose of public accountability.

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698666

I’m less than eight weeks into the insertion.

I’m also experiencing Erect length loss, but I am under the impression that it will return in 4-6 months as the internal Sutures (which pull back as an Erection intensifies) dissolve.

Does the mesh also dissolve in this time period?

While I know many members of this forum have had bad experiences with the device, have any regained full Erect length after the 6 month period?

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698723

So dr Solomon removed those things that hindered Erect length and its possible that you'll regain your natural length?

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698724

mjb0112358 wrote: Yes I had the Penuma implanted by Dr. Elist in Sept 2019, and removed by Dr. Elist in Feb 2020. After 5 months of complete discomfort, I was DONE. I then went to Dr. Solomon to clean up the mess of the Removal surgery that Dr. Elist had performed. In Dr. Elist's removals, he mostly leaves the anchors, the mesh, the capsule created by the implant. This means, the capsule will contract, the mesh and anchor Sutures that are left from him cutting out the implant will still protrude as an hard spot or Nodule under the glans, as well as the capsule contracture and scar tissue will not allow you to regain your length unless you remove the scar tissue, mesh, suture, and deal with the capsule.

He implants a rigid device into a dynamic and flexible surrounding. The body has no way of dealing with it other than trying to encapsulate it and continue to surround it with plasma.
He knows that these anchors will fail. Most do. From going Flaccid to going Erect, day in, day out, and every other activity with a tensile and flexible tissue. Add on top of that, when he removes it, he leaves the hernia mesh, anchors, and capsule that formed to deal with the implant---which he knows will disfigure the patient. This to me, qualifies as a 'never event' which is the "kind of mistake (medical error) that should never happen" in the field of medical treatment. Never events are defined as "adverse events that are serious, largely preventable, and of concern to both the public and health care providers for the purpose of public accountability.

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698726

Yes-however, it is to be seen how things go, but based on things so far (I'm 3-4 weeks after surgery)

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 7 months ago #1308699026

Mjb..... how are things going for you so far? Are you doing any stretching etc.

Anyone regain length after Penuma removal (dr Elist) ?? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700357

Hey man... can you tell me how you are doing now? Are you gaining length?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream