PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside)

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697832

• donjuan
  • donjuan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
Ok thanks alot for the input. I’ll definitely give it some thought.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697941

• donjuan
Day 30ish
So my pubic region is bumpy a bit. My VY scars are oddly placed to me. Also the scar is hard. Also my penis extender mostly increases my Flaccid stretch length. But not sure if it has any effect on Erect length.

Anyways so far its ok. I will keep on stretching. My Flaccid length has been the biggest improvement.

Also i am worried abt scrotal webbing now.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697943

At least you scrotal webbing can be addressed surgically and isn't too invasive of a procedure (especially relative to what you've already had performed). Thanks again for the continued updates.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698416

@donjuan How are things "hanging"?
The following user(s) said Thank You: donjuan

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698438

• donjuan
Day no clue lol Maybe 40

So sry i havent been updating but not much has changed. My prnis turtles alot when Flaccid and looks small when i stand up than when i lie down which is annoying. I might it some pics of it later.

Also rlly worried abt reattachment so stretching as much as i can.

Also bc of the odd vy cut the aesthetics of the penis may have been sacrified for increased length.

Also when i get more money i will probabely do injections whoch i hope unguys can educate me more on. I realise that Girth is as if not more important than length and more realistic to improve.
Attachments:

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698439

From everything I gather, the stretching commitment post-op is crucial to long-term success.

As for fillers, yes they can probably help with some of the retraction but it isn't a silver bullet. Regardless, looking good and thanks for the update!

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308699074

• donjuan
After i get Girth injection can i continue using the penis extender device i am using or will it mess up the Girth injections.

Last edit: by donjuan.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308699077

What's your Erect length gain so far?

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699970

• donjuan
Couple months,

So i have been stretching it however i do feel there has been some reattachment. The gains are not as significant as i would have hoped. Clearly prnos size is all genetic and surgery options are very limited. I also have the same Turtling issues when Flaccid. The issue now it it turtles and is small, and looks deformed post surgery. I however do not regret any Yh inf and i still think there has been gains madr. Gains have been minor and the vy scars are visible but because if my dark skin it isnt too bad.

However because of the way the scrital skin was stitched onto my shaft my penis does look odd.
Attachments:

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699977

donjuan wrote: Couple months,

So i have been stretching it however i do feel there has been some reattachment. The gains are not as significant as i would have hoped. Clearly prnos size is all genetic and surgery options are very limited. I also have the same Turtling issues when Flaccid. The issue now it it turtles and is small, and looks deformed post surgery. I however do not regret any Yh inf and i still think there has been gains madr. Gains have been minor and the vy scars are visible but because if my dark skin it isnt too bad.

However because of the way the scrital skin was stitched onto my shaft my penis does look odd.

The Flaccid can make it difficult to decipher results because of the way a Flaccid naturally bunches up skin (for some). Any chance you have or can take an Erect shot from the same or similar angles?

Thanks again for your updates!

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700515

• donjuan
Hey sorry i been quiet just been busy.

Here is a pic i took some time ago. As u can see i have dark skin so the scar lines are not an issue.
I will send some more pics later.

The reattachment of my penis is a worry. I actually bought a vac extender from autoextender.com which i would heavily recommend. It is the only penis extender that stays on for me. I am just worried my reattachment of ligament had already happened and i didnt stretch it enough in the 3 months post surgery.

Also as my scrotal skin is a part of my shaft there is hair growth on my shaft which is an issue and i need to do more male grooming to deal with that.

Anyways my penis looks the wirst when Flaccid and turtled. Frankly it looks weird and deformed. But other than that i am pleased with the results. As i said before my expectations about this surgery were very small. I will continue vac extender stretching and also will explore Girth injections in the future.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: madhatter

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700527

Thanks so much for the updates! As we all know lengthening progress reports are rare, so these contributions are amazing and very much appreciated.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700563

• Big_D
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey DonJuan, you may want to consider electrolysis or other forms of semi-permanent hair grooming. It would significantly cut down the time it takes for you to groom.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700566

donjuan wrote: Hey sorry i been quiet just been busy.

Here is a pic i took some time ago. As u can see i have dark skin so the scar lines are not an issue.
I will send some more pics later.

The reattachment of my penis is a worry. I actually bought a vac extender from autoextender.com which i would heavily recommend. It is the only penis extender that stays on for me. I am just worried my reattachment of ligament had already happened and i didnt stretch it enough in the 3 months post surgery.

Also as my scrotal skin is a part of my shaft there is hair growth on my shaft which is an issue and i need to do more male grooming to deal with that.

Anyways my penis looks the wirst when flaccid and turtled. Frankly it looks weird and deformed. But other than that i am pleased with the results. As i said before my expectations about this surgery were very small. I will continue vac extender stretching and also will explore girth injections in the future.

You might not care, but it might be good to edit that first picture and cut out the other thumbnail pictures that you can see at the bottom of your phone screen. :)

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700595

Can you kindly share an update on the before and after Erect length?

I couldn't find mention in the thread.

Thank you!!!

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream