PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside)

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697680

Glad things are healing up well. Hopefully when it is healed you will see some significant gains. The scars arent very noticeable in the pics, it looks great!
The following user(s) said Thank You: donjuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697686

• donjuan
  • donjuan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
Day 19

Desperately stretching both manually and through a device. Pubic region has started to level out.

Hard scar tissue has formed along suture lines but i am a bit scared to pick at it. I dont want to mess up the healing process.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697688

Yea avoid any "picking at," that usually never ends up well.

Patience is especially key since limited functionality of our penis for prolonged periods of time can give our dick cabin fever :D lol

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697710

• donjuan
Day 20 i think

Figuring out my plan of stretching. I already feel my penis os reattaching itself but maybe I am being paranoid.

A bit more information ingot an adult Circumcision around 4 years ago i think. Now i am not here to promote an view on this, just for me personally I had issues in terms of having an overly senditive glans, some tight Foreskin, also i felt cut penises were easier to keep clean. Just a personal opinion.

There will be some scar marking for the Sutures but I have already come to terms with it.

The main issue now is because my scrotal skin it stitched up into my shaft to creates scrotal webbing issue when penis is Erect which some ppl get surgery to remove.

Btw if my penis reattached this whole surgery would have been a complete failure bc i would lose the gains and keep all the negative aspect of the surgery so will make sure that doesn't happen.

Also ppl underestimate the difficulty of stretching when u have a job or school. I once had a situation where my penis stretching device came off whilst i was out in public. It was a stressful situation to say the least!
Attachments:

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697713

• donjuan
Day 21

K ill be done updating soon.

My pubic region has leveled off there is no sensitivity only some bumps which I am occasionally massaging. My Sutures are still healing but almost completely healed. I am glad I didn’t experience any side effects like infection. It helped just not touching my penis for a week after surgery to make sure there would be no risks.

Now in terms of stretching it took alot of work, many years, and alot of trial and error. I will say what works for me may not work for you. All our penises r different and unique and you will have to find what works for you. For me the jes extender with the white headpiece, the silicon tubes and a customized velcro wrap is the best option for me. I will attach a picture to show you what it looks like. The velcro wrap is wrapped in a very distinct and unique way that i figured out through trial and error. Also if i want my penis to be drier for better friction i may use baby powder.

But that is what works for me and what i will use. I will say i am still not comfortable walking outside with this yet so i will probabely just use it whilst at home for the time being.
Attachments:

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697716

Yes, cheers that you are getting through the healing stage and moving into stretch-protocol.

When you stretch or pull your unit enough to create a tension, does it feel differently than before lengthening surgery?

Thanks again for the thorough updates!

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697720

• donjuan
The only difference is I can stretch it more than before.

The feeling is the mostly the same. The only difference is it hurts my pubic region a bit bc my pubic region is still healing and the extender applies pushes against my pubic region.

But in terms of my penis itself its the same.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697721

• donjuan
Day 22ish

Darnit had a bit of a setback. I found a small hole at the base of my penis. Its not a huge deal but there is a risk of infection.

Also I can’t really stretch my penis as it will prevent the hole from closing up and healing. Thats a bummer for sure. Ill try to send picture that show it but its a bit hard.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hoddle10

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697737

• donjuan
Day 23
Hole is kinda closing up, im just gonna start stretching again bc i dont want to postpone it. Reattachment is a genuine fear.

Another downside is hair is growing on my shaft now as my scrotal skin is a part of my shaft now. It does look a bit odd when u see it. I just need to spend a bit more time shaving that area. Oh well. The gains however have been a peasant surprise thus far.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hoddle10

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697739

The hole may be remnants of dissolving suture.
About the hair on shaft.......just shave the hair I don’t want

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697741

You went from 2.5 Flaccid to 5 with the surgery? What is you non BP EL if you BPEL is 5.6? Talk about going from a Grower to a shower!

Last edit: by Noxcuse.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697744

Noxcuse wrote: You went from 2.5 Flaccid to 5 with the surgery? What is you non BP EL if you BPEL is 5.6? Talk about going from a Grower to a shower!

One of the issue's with the V/Y flap surgery, is that it's surprisingly difficult to know where to measure from. I know that will sound strange and it's hard to fully explain, but the penis "root" isn't a defined as it naturally is, so establishing exactly where the base of the penis is, isn't that clear cut. Most surgeons measure from the center point of the Y, but that's an incredibly generous way to measure new "length."

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697757

• donjuan
Yep i agree i pretty much went from Grower to shower. Ill make sure to measure it once i get the opportunity.

My Flaccid Dick is weird. Based on whether im standing or sitting, wearing ticht clithes or loose, based on temp it keep changing. Also my Dick turtles alot when Flaccid. But i goes between 3-5 inches i would say.

Also my pubic region is still not fully healed. Im patiently waiting for it to get healed bc at moment it is bumpy.

If i lose my gains it would trully suck bc my Dick looks a bit deformed with the scrotum sutured onto the shaft. Need to start taking stretching super seriously!
Attachments:

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697765

• donjuan
Day 24ish

Back to stretching. My stretched length is around 6.5 inches. Ill update my stats soon.

Shaved my shaft for the first time. Need to get used to scrotal skin on my shaft.
Attachments:

Last edit: by donjuan.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697767

I think you need to be careful about over stretching with a v/y incision. The v/y incision is a double edged sword. It makes the penis "longer," as it isn't really just the ligs holding the penis up, but also the skin itself. By creating a skin flap via the v/y, it creates slack in the skin and allows the penis to hang lower. The trouble with this is, though whilst it has the potential off allowing you to stretch the penis further, the skin itself is redistributed and when put under constant tension will stretch further and you run the risk of pulling the pubic hair bearing skin, so far up the shaft that it looks really odd. Also the scrotal dog ears will become more pronounced. You can end up with a really deformed looking penis if you stretch too much. Messageman made tremendous gains via stretching, following v/y incision lengthening, but his "y" is now literally on his penis shaft and he has hair that goes about half way up. Personally, I hated the appearance of the base of my penis so much after the y/v, that I had a reversal and Removal of the "dog ears." Also I think the skin slack causes the penis to be less stable. Many Dr's say the cutting the ligs makes the penis less stable and changes the Erection angle, but much of this is also to do with the v/y flap.

Obviously, I'm not telling you to not try and realize potential length gains. But suggesting that you perhaps consider, there may come a point, where the trade off between extra length and aesthetic deformity, might not be worth it. If you don't care how it looks, then stretch away. But if you are concerned about aesthetics, then, if I were you, once you are at a length that you can live with, I wouldn't push too much after that,

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream