Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside)

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 1 week 23 hours ago #1308697680

• Noxcuse
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Glad things are healing up well. Hopefully when it is healed you will see some significant gains. The scars arent very noticeable in the pics, it looks great!
Starting 10/1 4 1/2 mseg 6 bpel Current 5.25 mseg 6.625 bpel Current goal 6.5 EL 5.5 MSEG
The following user(s) said Thank You: donjuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 1 week 24 minutes ago #1308697686

• donjuan
  • donjuan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6
Day 19

Desperately stretching both manually and through a device. Pubic region has started to level out.

Hard scar tissue has formed along suture lines but i am a bit scared to pick at it. I dont want to mess up the healing process.
Stretched FL =6inches (mostly from long term JES extender usage) BPEL= 5.6inches EG= 4.5inches FL= 5 inches (mostly from ligament cut surgery, used to be ~2.5 inches) FG= 4.2inches Plan: daily JES extender VY plasty dermal filler injections (more research into specifics)

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 6 days 19 hours ago #1308697688

Yea avoid any "picking at," that usually never ends up well.

Patience is especially key since limited functionality of our penis for prolonged periods of time can give our dick cabin fever :D lol

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 days 23 hours ago #1308697710

• donjuan
Day 20 i think

Figuring out my plan of stretching. I already feel my penis os reattaching itself but maybe I am being paranoid.

A bit more information ingot an adult circumcision around 4 years ago i think. Now i am not here to promote an view on this, just for me personally I had issues in terms of having an overly senditive glans, some tight foreskin, also i felt cut penises were easier to keep clean. Just a personal opinion.

There will be some scar marking for the sutures but I have already come to terms with it.

The main issue now is because my scrotal skin it stitched up into my shaft to creates scrotal webbing issue when penis is erect which some ppl get surgery to remove.

Btw if my penis reattached this whole surgery would have been a complete failure bc i would lose the gains and keep all the negative aspect of the surgery so will make sure that doesn't happen.

Also ppl underestimate the difficulty of stretching when u have a job or school. I once had a situation where my penis stretching device came off whilst i was out in public. It was a stressful situation to say the least!
Stretched FL =6inches (mostly from long term JES extender usage) BPEL= 5.6inches EG= 4.5inches FL= 5 inches (mostly from ligament cut surgery, used to be ~2.5 inches) FG= 4.2inches Plan: daily JES extender VY plasty dermal filler injections (more research into specifics)

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 2 days 23 hours ago #1308697713

• donjuan
Day 21

K ill be done updating soon.

My pubic region has leveled off there is no sensitivity only some bumps which I am occasionally massaging. My sutures are still healing but almost completely healed. I am glad I didn’t experience any side effects like infection. It helped just not touching my penis for a week after surgery to make sure there would be no risks.

Now in terms of stretching it took alot of work, many years, and alot of trial and error. I will say what works for me may not work for you. All our penises r different and unique and you will have to find what works for you. For me the jes extender with the white headpiece, the silicon tubes and a customized velcro wrap is the best option for me. I will attach a picture to show you what it looks like. The velcro wrap is wrapped in a very distinct and unique way that i figured out through trial and error. Also if i want my penis to be drier for better friction i may use baby powder.

But that is what works for me and what i will use. I will say i am still not comfortable walking outside with this yet so i will probabely just use it whilst at home for the time being.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 2 days 16 hours ago #1308697716

Yes, cheers that you are getting through the healing stage and moving into stretch-protocol.

When you stretch or pull your unit enough to create a tension, does it feel differently than before lengthening surgery?

Thanks again for the thorough updates!

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 2 days 8 hours ago #1308697720

• donjuan
The only difference is I can stretch it more than before.

The feeling is the mostly the same. The only difference is it hurts my pubic region a bit bc my pubic region is still healing and the extender applies pushes against my pubic region.

But in terms of my penis itself its the same.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 2 days 8 hours ago #1308697721

• donjuan
Day 22ish

Darnit had a bit of a setback. I found a small hole at the base of my penis. Its not a huge deal but there is a risk of infection.

Also I can’t really stretch my penis as it will prevent the hole from closing up and healing. Thats a bummer for sure. Ill try to send picture that show it but its a bit hard.

Moderators: hoddle10briceb