PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside)

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697359

• McLovin19
  • McLovin19's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
So there’s some good news this morning!!!
I’d say almost all the swelling has subsided, still feels a little harder in the Flaccid state then it did before but I’m ok with it considering it feels much harder now in the Erect state as well. Surface skin isn’t as movable and loose as it was before, it’s definitely a little tighter but still moves enough to expose the head in both Erect and Flaccid state.
Stats have increased as of now. We’ll see if it’s permanent or not.
Flaccid Girth over 6 1/2”
Erect Girth 7 1/4”
Erect length has remained 7 1/2”- 7 3/4”

First 2 pics are Flaccid
Second 2 pics are semi Erect
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Javalon19, Cheadstar, WonderingMatias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by McLovin19.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697363

If it still feels firm in a week or two, then use DMSO. Guys often think DMSO will help with nodules, which I don't think it will. But when PMMA hardens and a shell can be felt, then DMSO will probably take care of it.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697364

• McLovin19

hoddle10 wrote: If it still feels firm in a week or two, then use DMSO. Guys often think DMSO will help with nodules, which I don't think it will. But when PMMA hardens and a shell can be felt, then DMSO will probably take care of it.

Thanks for the advice, I’m going to do some research on it first maybe ask Dr C what he thinks about it. But I’ll definitely look into it.
Thanks @hoddle 10

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697365

I’ve heard this suggested before. I do believe dmso helps with clean scar tissue w/o PMMA. However, I have reservations about dmso in the presence of PMMA. Research indicates that PMMA can be dissolved in dmso. So, if One uses dmso they could change shape or size of PMMA particles. The shape and size should be round and very specific size not to cause problems with immune system. Also, dissolving PMMA in body may elicit an immune response by body. I would really look for medical advice from a respectable MD and research solid medical papers before doing this.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697366

• McLovin19

Toothman wrote: I’ve heard this suggested before. I do believe dmso helps with clean scar tissue w/o PMMA. However, I have reservations about dmso in the presence of PMMA. Research indicates that PMMA can be dissolved in dmso. So, if One uses dmso they could change shape or size of PMMA particles. The shape and size should be round and very specific size not to cause problems with immune system. Also, dissolving PMMA in body may elicit an immune response by body. I would really look for medical advice from a respectable MD and research solid medical papers before doing this.

To be completely honest the level of hardness that I feel right now in the Flaccid state doesn’t bother me at all. It translates to a much harder Erection so I’m ok with it if it remains like this. Time will tell.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697367

My guess, considering the hardness came after the swelling, is you have a reaction where the body reacted with the PMMA now encapsulating it in fibrous capsule essentially walking off the foreign material. Hopefully it stays that way or slowly gets soft again.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697368

• McLovin19

Toothman wrote: My guess, considering the hardness came after the swelling, is you have a reaction where the body reacted with the PMMA now encapsulating it in fibrous capsule essentially walking off the foreign material. Hopefully it stays that way or slowly gets soft again.

Do you think this could have had something to do with pumping? Could pumping have brought on this reaction or was it just inevitable either way?

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697369

McLovin19 wrote:

Toothman wrote: My guess, considering the hardness came after the swelling, is you have a reaction where the body reacted with the PMMA now encapsulating it in fibrous capsule essentially walking off the foreign material. Hopefully it stays that way or slowly gets soft again.

Do you think this could have had something to do with pumping? Could pumping have brought on this reaction or was it just inevitable either way?

It could... the times myself & others have experienced something similar, it was often after some sort of aggressive stimuli (e.g. pumping). Then again that could be a complete coincidence. As for the actual reason why it's happening, I think it's best we have a medical professional chime in, I'll see if I can "page" Dr. C. It wouldn't be fair or responsible to continue speculating on causes at this point, imo.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697372

I think skep one is right. Let’s hear from Dr C. He has more experience with this stuff than anyone.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697373

Didn't something similar happen with olafspo (think that's his username)? Wasn't he also uncut? I know he was a Dr N patient however

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697375

I believe
Miracle 8x7
Pmmalad
Toothman (me)
Restoration
Highclimber50
Darkstaff
Fat mike
And the guy u mentioned have had similar or worse results

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697380

Toothman wrote: I believe
Miracle 8x7
Pmmalad
Toothman (me)
Restoration
Highclimber50
Darkstaff
Fat mike

I'm sorry but I wouldn't even remotely compare McLovin19's case to the aforementioned cases, apples & oranges entirely. Hoddle posted closer comparisons (in the 4th response to this topic) and I myself have experienced the "dense swelling" indicated by McLovin19 in his descriptions & pictures, all of which have subsided.

Given no report of pain, infection, worsening of condition, or Necrosis, it's a bit irresponsible to cite the aforementioned cases in relation to what we're seeing here. Their results don't compare, and I've warned you (Toothman) about baseless fear-mongering before. I understand you had less than desirable results from a European practitioner, but that doesn't make all complications one & the same.

Just take even one of your examples like Miracle, his issue had to do with a complication stemming from silicone micro-droplets and not PMMA, and required a completely different kind of intervention... yet you mentioned it here anyways. That is neither constructive or insightful, and just adds to the confusion unnecessarily. Be mindful moving forward, you were already suspended once from the forum due to negligent postings.

I wouldn't be alarmed given the information & pictures presented here, and I'd stay tuned for a professional opinion in the near future.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697381

Do you still have the accordion effect or did that go away? Can you send us pics of head exposed? I am considering doing PMMA uncut. Thanks

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 4 years 6 days ago #1308697382

McLovin19 wrote: So there’s some good news this morning!!!
I’d say almost all the swelling has subsided, still feels a little harder in the Flaccid state then it did before but I’m ok with it considering it feels much harder now in the Erect state as well. Surface skin isn’t as movable and loose as it was before, it’s definitely a little tighter but still moves enough to expose the head in both Erect and Flaccid state.
Stats have increased as of now. We’ll see if it’s permanent or not.
Flaccid Girth over 6 1/2”
Erect Girth 7 1/4”
Erect length has remained 7 1/2”- 7 3/4”

First 2 pics are Flaccid
Second 2 pics are semi Erect

Man, that thing is a monster! If that's how it stays, there are worse outcomes, it seems to me.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 4 years 6 days ago #1308697384

• McLovin19

Skeptical One wrote:

Toothman wrote: I believe
Miracle 8x7
Pmmalad
Toothman (me)
Restoration
Highclimber50
Darkstaff
Fat mike

I'm sorry but I wouldn't even remotely compare McLovin19's case to the aforementioned cases, apples & oranges entirely. Hoddle posted closer comparisons (in the 4th response to this topic) and I myself have experienced the "dense swelling" indicated by McLovin19 in his descriptions & pictures, all of which have subsided.

Given no report of pain, infection, worsening of condition, or Necrosis, it's a bit irresponsible to cite the aforementioned cases in relation to what we're seeing here. Their results don't compare, and I've warned you (Toothman) about baseless fear-mongering before. I understand you had less than desirable results from a European practitioner, but that doesn't make all complications one & the same.

Just take even one of your examples like Miracle, his issue had to do with a complication stemming from silicone micro-droplets and not PMMA, and required a completely different kind of intervention... yet you mentioned it here anyways. That is neither constructive or insightful, and just adds to the confusion unnecessarily. Be mindful moving forward, you were already suspended once from the forum due to negligent postings.

I wouldn't be alarmed given the information & pictures presented here, and I'd stay tuned for a professional opinion in the near future.

Thanks Skep,
As of now things don’t seem nearly as bad anymore, I’m in no way unhappy with the procedure. These are part of the risks we all are aware of going into it, I didn’t have a perfect penis before nor do I expect to have had one after.
Here was Dr C response email to me:

Yes, I’m sorry for not coming back earlier. I’m going a little crazy here with the office communications.
I checked your file, and I checked Wade's email history.
I saw that back in June 2015 you reported swelling at the base that went away in one week after taking 400 mg of ibuprofen every 8 hours.
Also, I have looked around for an intelligent response based on facts, but I cannot find anything that is satisfying because there are no reports of complications like this.
Of course, I don’t want you to go through more episodes, but I question myself if the fact that your tissues are so mobile (uncircumcised), and that we have done more treatments than what is recommendable, have a role on this.
The approach five years ago was very mild, and the response was good. Based on that experience, my best recommendation at this moment is to continue with ibuprofen 600 mg three times a day until you can find a way to use prednisone, and only if the reaction lasts beyond the week.
Please let me know what you think about this, or if you can get the prednisone treatment that I’d love to see you have since I believe that this medication will prevent further episodes.
Here is the dose that I would prescribe in a case like yours:
————
Prednisone, five mg., tablets, a total of 30 tablets.
They are taken first thing in the morning, orally, one single dose, for seven days:
1st day, seven tablets
2nd day, six tablets
3rd day, five tablets, and so on, until the 8th day when you take the last one.
————
There are no signs of infection, so we can scratch-off the possibility of a biofilm.
Please let me know what you think and update it at any time.
Regards,

Last edit: by McLovin19.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream