PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside)

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. 3 years 11 months ago #1308697322

• McLovin19
  • McLovin19's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5

Skeptical One wrote: That "slight hardening" accompanies the swelling. It's not like a soft swell but a denser collagen it feels like. I very much suspect it's the same reaction I've had and others have reported having, especially since you confirmed being a pumper (irrespective of how intense the pump session was that day). That said, Dr. C's opinion on the matter should be final, but I wouldn't be alarmed given what you've described and shown in the photos.

Appreciate the reply @skeptical one, I’m hoping it goes down soon. Time will tell at this point.
On a side note is there a reason why I can’t see any photos on the forum? Including my own?
I’m accessing it from my iPhone browser.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. 3 years 11 months ago #1308697324

Toothman wrote: Have Dr C check for infection or lymphatic obstruction. Both could be possibilities. Is swelling red and hot or just soft and fluid filled?
Good luck

What is the treatment for lymphatic obstruction?

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. 3 years 11 months ago #1308697325

Hopefully it will resolve on its own. However; I don’t think there is a treatment to cure lymphatic obstruction. Please talk this over with Dr C. Let us all know how things go for u.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697334

Even with the swelling, it looks incredibly natural. 10% uncut def gives the best aesthetic results.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697335

Totally agree with hoddle, you've had a great result.

But with the swelling it's a monster aha. Hopefully your issue resolves swiftly, I think it's of minor concern too personally.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697337

• McLovin19

hoddle10 wrote: Even with the swelling, it looks incredibly natural. 10% uncut def gives the best aesthetic results.

Thanks man, hoping the swelling goes down and everything is back to normal soon. It took me a lot more rounds to achieve my desired size going with 10% rather than 30%. So it ends up costing a lot more money but in the end I think it was the right choice for myself.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697338

• McLovin19

justn8 wrote: Totally agree with hoddle, you've had a great result.

But with the swelling it's a monster aha. Hopefully your issue resolves swiftly, I think it's of minor concern too personally.

Much appreciated! Hoping it all settles down soon as well.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697342

• McLovin19
So I heard back from Dr C this morning, he suggested it’s a reaction that he’s seen before happen in lips but rarely in Phalloplasty. He’s suggested I try to get some prescribed oral prednisone, or try to get my family Dr to give me a cortisone shot. He asked for me to send him and update later today which I have and I’m currently waiting on his reply to it.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697343

Can you ask dr c why this occurs, and also what is preventing this issue from being a long term issue? One cannot be on oral prednisone or shots for ever. Is it due to chronic irritation from filler or is it a biofilm problem that may have occurred from repeated treatments. Would b very informative. Thanks good luck

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697346

• McLovin19

Toothman wrote: Can you ask dr c why this occurs, and also what is preventing this issue from being a long term issue? One cannot be on oral prednisone or shots for ever. Is it due to chronic irritation from filler or is it a biofilm problem that may have occurred from repeated treatments. Would b very informative. Thanks good luck

I sent Dr C am email asking that exact question. As soon as I hear back I’ll let you guys know what he says.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697347

• McLovin19
Here’s an updated pic of the situation. Swelling has gone down slightly from the first day but not much. The implant still feels hard in the Flaccid state and my Foreskin is difficult to pull back when Erect as my Girth is around 7.5” and so my skin is stretched to the max. Also the implant feels a lot more attached to the skins surface than before so it’s not allowing for much skin movement back and forth. Getting that accordion/ leathering effect.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by McLovin19.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. 3 years 11 months ago #1308697348

McLovin
How many cc did u get in total?
Was it all around top and bottom or just top 9-3 spot?

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. 3 years 11 months ago #1308697349

• McLovin19

Toothman wrote: McLovin
How many cc did u get in total?
Was it all around top and bottom or just top 9-3 spot?

I’ve received a total of 69.5cc of 10% and 2cc of 30% spread out over 4 rounds.

First round was 16cc 10%
Second round was 19.5cc 10% 2cc 30%
Third round was 17cc 10%
Fourth round was 17cc 10%

I received it all around. But majority of it I’d say is from 8-4.
My size increased from 5” Girth to 6.5” Girth for an average of about 3/8” per round. I tried to build it slowly spread out over 4 rounds conservatively.

Last edit: by McLovin19.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. 3 years 11 months ago #1308697350

Crap that’s a lot. I had roughly 10 cc of 20 perc Bellafill. I am at Flaccid 6 in length and 5.5 in Girth. Erect 7.5 in length and 6.5-7 Girth. Yours looks huge though.

2 years post PMMA with Dr. C immense swelling out of nowhere. 3 years 11 months ago #1308697351

• McLovin19

Toothman wrote: Crap that’s a lot. I had roughly 10 cc of 20 perc Bellafill. I am at Flaccid 6 in length and 5.5 in Girth. Erect 7.5 in length and 6.5-7 Girth. Yours looks huge though.

My stats are almost exactly the same as yours.
I’m about 7.75” Erect length and 6.5-6.75” Girth.
However in the current swollen state it’s in I’m about 7.5” Girth Erect maybe a little more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ioannis519

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream