PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside)

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 1 year 4 months ago #1308709798

Hey all!

Just doing another follow up to give us lads one more data point - its been a few years now - and everything is still going really really well!

Still planning on going for round two at some point :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BloodyL, moes, forrestsjunk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 1 year 1 month ago #1308711144

Hello hello everyone!

I can't believe its been 3 YEARS since my first appointment with AD and my initial PMMA session. I'm excited to say I've just booked my SECOND round for the end of this month.

I was extremely cautious my first round - wanting to make sure my body would react well to the filler before going too hard with the amount. I got a humble 18cc the first round - which sounds like is on the low end for most folks around here. I had asked Dr. C to prioritize natural look and minimizing complications over size - and it was a huge success in both areas - my penis is totally natural looking and I've been super happy with the results.

However - I would like to get a bit more of a size boost this time around. I'm sitting at 5.3'' and i'd like to get to 5.75 or even 6'' this second round. I was going to ask the doctor to prioritize size gains for this round (obviously within the realm of safety) and hopefully get 22cc this round. Obviously whatever AD recommends will be the final word - but If anyone has any thoughts about this i'd love to hear them :)

I'm pretty crazy with after care so I'm planning on staying 2 days after the procedure - even though its my second time - to make sure I can get all the care right in those crucial 2-3 days.

Loved Texas write up on post care - I'll be taking a few of his notes and hopefully will have some good things to report over the next couple of weeks.

I'll be taking new pictures and making new measurements of where i am now before going into this second round - but just wanted to get back in the habit of documenting the journey on here :)

Last edit: by WonderingMatias.

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308711453

Will be going in for my 2nd round of PMMA with Avanti Derma this week and just did my measurements for comparison.

Pre-Round 1 (Measured 03/2020)

BPFL = 4.75''
FGMs = 4.25''
BPEL: 7.25''
EGMs: = 4.9''
EGbase = 5.25''

Post Round 1 (Measured 03/2023)

BPFL = 5.5''
FGMs = 4.6''
BPEL = 7.25''
EGMs = 5.3''
EGbase = 5.6''

As noted in my previous posts - my gains here were below average compared to the rest of the journals on PB. The biggest reason for this is likely that I asked Dr. C to make safety and natural aesthetic the priority.

But other contributing factors MIGHT be - that I was taking my ADHD medication Adderall after a week of the recovery process. I haven't read too much on PB about the potential impact such stimulants might have on collagen growth, PMMA efficacy, or recovery in general - perhaps its worth my starting another thread about it to discuss. But I can't help but think that it would have an effect. It can reduce blood circulation throughout the body in general, the extremities often becoming less well circulated at higher dosages, and I usually notice a pretty substantial difference in my flaccid size when I'm on my medication vs when I'm off.

SO for this round - I have weaned myself off the meds - so I can approach this without any other variables for at least 3 months. That might sound crazy - but I think its worth it. I can deal with being scatterbrained for 3 months - to know that the money I've spent this round has gone as far as it possibly can.

This is my second round - and I'd love for it to be my final round. So I'd really like to maximize gains - hopefully AT LEAST getting .5'' growth - and hopefully hitting .75'' - and I don't want anything potentially hindering this goal.

I'm also taking collagen this time around.

Updates soon, and as always, I'm thankful for everyones thoughts and support :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: PheonixRising

Last edit: by WonderingMatias.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream