PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside)

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308697161

Picolopete wrote: I can’t see any pics

Viewing photos & attachments requires Premium Membership - this can be acquired here: www.phalloboards.info/index.php?option=com_rdsubs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (photos inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308697163

Hey all -
I'm now on day 4 since the procedure and the swelling has gone down considerably!!
Since my last post I have been dogmatically sticking the aftercare routine given by Avanti Derma of massaging/rolling every 2-3 hours including several times during the night.

My penis is still sore to the touch, a bit of discolorization / bruising remains, and there is still swelling under the glands / upper shaft - but it is vastly improved from how it was in my last post from hour 30.

I'll refrain from posting further pictures until the swelling has dissipated entirely. Hope everyone is well and staying safe amidst the virus fears.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stonemalone

Last edit: by WonderingMatias.

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308697205

That is a long Dick

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697274

Any updates?

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697288

Hey all - it's been 22 days since the operation and I think everything has been healing nicely.

My measurements have gone from:

Pre-PMMA FGMS : 4.25'''
Pre-PMMA EGMS: 4.9''

Post-PMMA FGMS: 4.9''
Post-PMMA EGMS: 5.6''

I've posted some pictures here. Overall I'm very happy with the results thus far!

For the Erect Girth, the results are just short of my goal of 5.75'' - but there's still another 2-3 weeks more of collagen growth - and there have been enough folks who have recorded gains in the later weeks that it's still possible I could hit that number.

But honestly, 5.6'' Girth is such a notable difference from where I started that I'm pretty sure I'd still be ecstatic if that's where it landed. It's crazy to see my Flaccid Girth at the same measurements as my Erect Girth used to be.

As for aethetics, there is definitely a lump on the top side of my shaft, just above the base, that wasn't there before. I've been trying to "roll it" out with massage sessions several times a day - so it's yet to be seen if I can flatten it. It's only visible in the Flaccid state, and I doubt anyone else but me would notice it. I was more concerned about until I took a good look at my pre-op flaccd pics and realized..... my Flaccid Dick wasn't an icon of perfection BEFORE the procedure, haha, so the fact that there are some slight visual "imperfections" post op really ain't that bad.

If anyone has any questions, let me know and I'll answer as best I can. I'll update again in another 2 weeks here once we're reaching the end of the collagen growth for what will likely be the final results.

I do have some questions / thoughts for other folks who have had PMMA I'll post in a separate thread.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, Clong, Odouble

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697291

That's a great outcome. Definitely much thicker.

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697400

It won’t let me sign up for premium cause I have a space in my name. It also won’t let me remove the space. Any suggestions?

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697401

Aimic one wrote: It won’t let me sign up for premium cause I have a space in my name. It also won’t let me remove the space. Any suggestions?

Please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. regarding this issue -- maybe we can remove the space between your name in order to make it compatible with the subscription form. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697826

How has sex been post PMMA? Has the sensation for you changed (ie noticeably feels tighter)?

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308698070

Hey all!! its been a surreal few weeks - hope everyone is doing well, just wanted to shoot out an update. I'm now at the 3 month mark since the procedure.

My measures have settled into as follows:
Pre-PMMA FGMS : 4.25'''
Pre-PMMA EGMS: 4.9''

Post-PMMA FGMS (at 3 weeks): 4.9''
Post-PMMA EGMS (at 3 weeks): 5.6''

Post-PMMA FSMS (at 3 months): 4.8''
Post PMMA EGMA (at 3 months): 5.5''

As you can see i lost a bit of Girth since my exuberant 3-week posting after the swelling settled - resting around the average recorded PMMA gains of .5''

That being said I'm still thrilled with the results. The social distancing has limited my opportunities to take the new car for a test drive - but I've recently started having sex again and even this moderate growth feels like a game-changer. The greatest change really is mental - I'm no longer rushing to get my clothes back after sex. I'm no longer scared of getting a blow job because I'm worried about what my partner might be thinking about size during the act.

The woman I was with didn't think there was anything unnatural looking or feeling about it, in sex, going on down on me, when I'm walking around naked, whatever. She even commented that she loved "how it felt and its shape" and I've never gotten either comment before. Hoooray!

@csf84 sex was great - it definitely felt tighter for me - and she's loved it - but since I've only had one partner since the procedure, i can't conclude yet that it will be that way every time - I'll update when I have a better sample size, hahaha. There's also a fair chance that the sex has improved strictly because my confidence is so much higher - so as always there's an argument to be made about the import of how much the mindset contributes.

But I didn't have that feeling I used to get regularly after a few minutes of sex where I'm kinda lost in there.... like my penis is no longer making contact with any of her and it starts to feel unsatisfying for both of us.... Now I'm enjoying every minute of sex and thats damn awesome and will be life changing if it continues.

Also.... men are visual animals, and the visual of my unit during sex is wildly more satisfying - it just looks more substantial throughout and whenever changing positions hahaha - hard to explain but I think you get what I mean.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrowthMindset

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308698088

Congratulations, man! Yes, the difference just a half inch can make is incredible. We were similar sizes starting out and got similar gains after round one. Definitely know what you mean by no longer "getting lost in there" and the increased visual stimulation of stretching it out more than what you used to be able to, watching how it tighly sqeezes your dick.

After getting round two I have to say that going up another .5" produces a similar increase in results -- then you start getting into eye rolling territory ;-)

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698128

Thanks @Jacks10

Yea man, I saw that we had similar starting points - I been considering going in for a second round at some point too.

so I'm keeping up with your progress report and super excited to read how it all turns out. Your results were great from the first round - I hope its just as smooth sailing this time around

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698132

WonderingMatias wrote: Thanks @Jacks10

Yea man, I saw that we had similar starting points - I been considering going in for a second round at some point too.

so I'm keeping up with your progress report and super excited to read how it all turns out. Your results were great from the first round - I hope its just as smooth sailing this time around

Thanks man! It's looking pretty good so far. Round 1 put me into the "good size" category but round 2 seems to be putting me up near "big." I will post some photos at the six week point.

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 3 years 4 months ago #1308700969

It's been 9 months since I had my first round of PMMA with the AD team.

Overall, I've gone from: 4.9" EG to 5.3" EG landing at about a .4" EG gain. I had asked Dr. C to prioritize a natural look, and low risk for complications - so we took a less aggressive approach to the procedure, and I imagine that is partially at the root of the lower than average gains. And I'm super happy with the look of it - looks even better than before and everyone I've had sex with has had nothing but compliments.

However, there have been some issues recently. I been having some rough, looonger sex romps with a current hook up - and I've been seeing some significant swelling, reddening and some discomfort between 24 hours and 48 hours after we finish. I've posted pictures of what it looks like an hour afterward.

I know this has been reported in the past - and I'm bummed to be in the bucket of people who unfortunately get this side effect. It seems that most guys just end up ignoring it and it turns out fine - but for me, it's definitely concerning. I'm finding myself not wanting to go more than once in a night for fear that I might cause so much inflamation as to create a major problem.

Its' a daily reminder that this is all a huge experiment we're doing on ourselves, and we really don't have any idea if frequent rubbing and inflamation might cause problems down the line.

I'm in my mid 30s, if I have a few more decades of daily inflammation from sex, will that compound in some way? I'm going to reach out to AD for their thoughts - but that's where I'm at now.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

PMMA Journal - Avanti Derma w/ Dr. Casavantes (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703216

Hey all -

Just wanted to give a follow up. I'm now 14 months since the first round.
As noted in my last post - I def had some fears after my first couple of sexual escapades because of the degree of post-sex swelling I was seeing.

But the swelling has not repeated since. Everything is in working order - and I'm still thrilled with the results.

I don't get the kind of gaping responses from women like the folks who have hit above 5.75 or 6 -
But feelings of "not being enough" has been erased.

Once I can save up a bit more money - I will be returning to the plan of a round 2. But it doesn't have the same feeling of urgency that the first round had for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrowthMindset

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream