Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My journey - Androfill Ellanse (Photos Inside)

My journey - Androfill Ellanse (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308705407

I recently got 11ml of Ellanse filled in the shaft with Dr. Horn. Did girth come down a bit on day 5 due to swelling? or did Girth remain the same size throughout post procedure to now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey - Androfill Ellanse (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308705412

Arnold77 wrote: I recently got 11ml of Ellanse filled in the shaft with Dr. Horn. Did girth come down a bit on day 5 due to swelling? or did Girth remain the same size throughout post procedure to now?

Yes, it does come down with swelling reducing.
Then it will go up when Ellanse-induced collagene formation starts. Final results usually in 8-12 weeks.

By the way, could you start a report diary too? A lot of Eu guys here are interested in Androfill but we have very few reports. Thanks

My journey - Androfill Ellanse (Photos Inside) 1 month 1 week ago #1308705542

Almost_there wrote:

tiritera wrote: @Almost_there would you mind an update after the last 6 months?

No changes. No loss. Everything great i love this.
Another round soon

Very nice to hear good Ellanse results. Not sure who this patient of ours is.

Unfortunately, Sinclair Pharma stopped distributing Ellanse E and L, and we only have Ellanse M left now.
It seems that all the Ellanse products are lasting a lot longer than they were rated to. I would not be surprised if the M product (2 years) lasts as long as the E product was supposed to (4 years).
The real benefit of Ellanse though is in the firmness, and the ability to exceed a 1 inch gain without it feeling unnatural (vs HA which can feel unnatural / padded particularly beyond 1 inch).
Androfill United Kingdom: www.androfill.co.uk Belgium: www.androfill.be Australia: www.androfill.com.au Phalloboard members receive a 5% discount on all procedures at Androfill. Use the code PB2020 when booking a consultation or procedure. https://tinyurl.com/book-androfill Plastic Surgeon Dr. Gary Horn / Clinic Director Francis Email: info@androfill.co.uk / Direct to Francis > francis@androfill.co.uk Text / Whatsapp: +44 7426 0400 86 UK Reception: +44 20 3633 0026 *Unless otherwise explicitly stated Androfill contributions, while they may have the support of Dr. Horn, are usually written by Francis whose background is in Risk Management and is not medically qualified.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas