Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My journey - Androfill Ellanse (Photos Inside)

My journey - Androfill Ellanse (Photos Inside) 2 months 2 days ago #1308701790

I did not increase in length.. Maybe because I have no filler in the area of pubic bone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey - Androfill Ellanse (Photos Inside) 2 months 2 days ago #1308701797

  • Huxinyu
  • Huxinyu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 18
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey @Almost_there

Great to hear of your results.

Does/did your penis retract alot? I mean, does it change size and shape drastically? For example, in winter, does flaccid become really small?

Doing my research, I have read the perfect candidates are circumcised and have very little retraction (showers, not growers)
I haven't paid for subscription but am thinking of doing so. Are you Circumcised?

As I am not circumcised and I can be anything from FL 2" - 4" and FG 3" - 4.5", I'm wondering if I'd have bad results because of this, even though I'm a similar size to you (BPEL 7.2" BEEG 5.5").

I went to see Gary Horn today for a consultation as I wanted to see a professional after researching many months, and his advise wasn't exactly in line with what the majority has said and done on PEgym/PhalloBoards. I was hoping I'd have almost all of my questions answered, including the above, but didn't :(

First off, he said he would not use Ellanse as a first time patient, only HA. Secondly, he said DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT going with PMMA. Ellanse should be as far as anyone will go.

To be honest, I was a little disappointed, mainly due to Mr Horn not really assessing anything, and it seemed like a pretty rushed "consultation". I would have thought he would at least check my Johnson for elasticity or general condition to see if I was a good candidate, but instead, he literally looked at it for 4 seconds, measured width and girth and that was it.

Kind of put me off to be honest, although after seeing your positive experience I'm in two minds. I would be willing to fly to Mexico for PMMA as it's not only cheaper, but there have been many great results here, not to mention the huge positive of the results being permeant.

I guess from your experience you're very happy and would recommend doing Ellanse with Dr Horn?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liberati

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey - Androfill Ellanse (Photos Inside) 2 months 2 days ago #1308701798

Huxinyu wrote: Hey @Almost_there

Great to hear of your results.

Does/did your penis retract alot? I mean, does it change size and shape drastically? For example, in winter, does flaccid become really small?

Doing my research, I have read the perfect candidates are circumcised and have very little retraction (showers, not growers)
I haven't paid for subscription but am thinking of doing so. Are you Circumcised?

As I am not circumcised and I can be anything from FL 2" - 4" and FG 3" - 4.5", I'm wondering if I'd have bad results because of this, even though I'm a similar size to you (BPEL 7.2" BEEG 5.5").

I went to see Gary Horn today for a consultation as I wanted to see a professional after researching many months, and his advise wasn't exactly in line with what the majority has said and done on PEgym/PhalloBoards. I was hoping I'd have almost all of my questions answered, including the above, but didn't :(

First off, he said he would not use Ellanse as a first time patient, only HA. Secondly, he said DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT going with PMMA. Ellanse should be as far as anyone will go.

To be honest, I was a little disappointed, mainly due to Mr Horn not really assessing anything, and it seemed like a pretty rushed "consultation". I would have thought he would at least check my Johnson for elasticity or general condition to see if I was a good candidate, but instead, he literally looked at it for 4 seconds, measured width and girth and that was it.

Kind of put me off to be honest, although after seeing your positive experience I'm in two minds. I would be willing to fly to Mexico for PMMA as it's not only cheaper, but there have been many great results here, not to mention the huge positive of the results being permeant.

I guess from your experience you're very happy and would recommend doing Ellanse with Dr Horn?


No the minimum flaccid length its 5.7 in winter in summer 6.0.. and yes im Circumcised.. And I highly recommend about dr horn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey - Androfill Ellanse (Photos Inside) 2 months 2 days ago #1308701800

  • Huxinyu
  • Huxinyu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 18
  • Thank you received: 2
Great, thank you for your quick reply!

Seems like we are very different in terms of anatomy and this is why I am worried my results would greatly differ, even though we are a similar erect size.
May I ask how much the total cost was? Did you have any previous fillers or did Gary give you Ellanse first time?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey - Androfill Ellanse (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308701945

Huxinyu wrote: Great, thank you for your quick reply!

Seems like we are very different in terms of anatomy and this is why I am worried my results would greatly differ, even though we are a similar
erect size.
May I ask how much the total cost was? Did you have any previous fillers or did Gary give you Ellanse first time?

I think 3200-3400 pound
And no any previous filler before.. and yes dr horn Injected me very nice person dr !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liberati

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey - Androfill Ellanse (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308701946

  • Huxinyu
  • Huxinyu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 18
  • Thank you received: 2
Very strange then, considering he said he wouldn't do Ellanse on a first time patient. Maybe you were a better ideal patient.
Thanks for the updates, your results are amazing for only 12ml.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey - Androfill Ellanse (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308701947

Huxinyu wrote: Very strange then, considering he said he wouldn't do Ellanse on a first time patient. Maybe you were a better ideal patient.
Thanks for the updates, your results are amazing for only 12ml.


Maybe because I circumcised?
I dont know what the reason

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey - Androfill Ellanse (Photos Inside) 1 week 5 days ago #1308702666

Good to hear, I have previously had Volumna with Dr Horn but am now going for Ellanse. just about to start a jourmal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey - Androfill Ellanse (Photos Inside) 1 week 3 days ago #1308702719

How where your results with Voluma was your sex better

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas