PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ellanse Dr. Casavantes December 2019 (Photos Inside)

Ellanse Dr. Casavantes December 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 4 months ago #1308695934

Pre Op Pics

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian_Garcia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Ellanse Dr. Casavantes December 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 4 months ago #1308695935

24 hrs Post Op
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChinaWiB

Ellanse Dr. Casavantes December 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 4 months ago #1308695936

48 hrs post op

10ml received of Ellanse L. Inflammation and pain has subsided at 48 hrs. Feeling and look of penis are 100% natural In both Flaccid and Erect state. Completely undetectable. Color is still uniform reddish across shaft. Product is still pliable, however not as pliable as immediately after procedure. Time is spent keeping penis extended at about 70-80% full stretch and massaging product to my liking when I see any irregularity. Occasionally Erection is achieved to analyze look of penis in Erect state and mold if need be.

Ellanse Dr. Casavantes December 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 4 months ago #1308695937

8 Days Post Op

Penis feels 100% natural in both Flaccid and Erect state. If someone were to have knocked me out, performed this surgery on me and then woken me up I would have no clue that I have anything inside of my penis. This product is impressive in how it mimics the penis. 100% satisfied with how it feels which was important for me. It looks great as well. Very natural looking. Pre Op I was:

BGEG: 4
MSEG: 4.75
BEG:5.25

Currently I am

BGEG 4.75
MSEG:5.25
BEG: 5.75

Hopefully Collagen brings some more. Mostly impressed with how easy the procedure was and how natural the product feels.

Ellanse Dr. Casavantes December 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 months ago #1308696466

Good to hear your experience, let us know updates if nay, Ellanse should start to build new collagen

Ellanse Dr. Casavantes December 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 months ago #1308696476

Everything is great. Really glad I did it. The best part about it for me has been that I don't worry about it as much. It has been a great relief. I have gained a little more since last reporting. Im 5 inches just below the glans 5.25 in the middle and 5.75 at the base. Sex was great the first time. I did feel a difference. Really thankful to this board and the team at Avanti Derma. I haven't been visiting the board that much because I don't feel the need to. Penis feels very natural.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hoddle10

Ellanse Dr. Casavantes December 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700314

@TheifofNight

are you still happy with the results?
any news to report?

thanks in advance for your response

Ellanse Dr. Casavantes December 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700323

Are you Circumcised ??
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChinaWiB

Ellanse Dr. Casavantes December 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 4 months ago #1308700620

What is your length?

Ellanse Dr. Casavantes December 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 4 months ago #1308700661

beardy07 wrote: Are you Circumcised ??

Yes, obviously

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream