PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ellanse Dr. Casavantes December 2019 (Photos Inside)

Ellanse Dr. Casavantes December 2019 (Photos Inside) 1 month 5 days ago #1308718422

Avanti_Derma wrote: Drawing from our experience over the past decade with Ellanse, I recommend adhering to a key principle of soft tissue fillers: avoid combining fillers unless absolutely necessary. Ellanse has demonstrated longevity that exceeds the manufacturer's initial expectations, making your investment worthwhile. DrC@Avanti Derma

Does this go for it iterations of HA and PMMA as well? So for example - is it ok to have voluma then volux? Or Linnea safe and Bellafill? Or are you saying don’t mix HA with a collagen stimulating filler? Thanks as always

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Dr. Casavantes December 2019 (Photos Inside) 1 month 5 days ago #1308718424

Avanti_Derma wrote: Drawing from our experience over the past decade with Ellanse, I recommend adhering to a key principle of soft tissue fillers: avoid combining fillers unless absolutely necessary. Ellanse has demonstrated longevity that exceeds the manufacturer's initial expectations, making your investment worthwhile. DrC@Avanti Derma

There are two reasons why I would want to combine fillers:

1) If the Ellanse started to dissolve unevenly then I would want to correct it so that I don't have to live with a very unnatural looking/feeling penis. The question then becomes what filler to correct it with? If I were to continue to put Ellanse into my shaft then I may put myself in the situation where for the next 15-20 years I'll be getting regular touch ups to maintain size and fill in voids or unevenness that occur overtime. So, if I were in the scenario where i have to introduce more filler into my penis to fix unevenness I would rather get those procedures done with PMMA "once and for all" than to fix the problem temporarily with Ellanse only to be in the same situation 6-10 years down the line.

2) Ideally the Ellanse created tissue would never dissolve and would remain stable. However, if this does not happen it would be nice if it at least dissolved uniformly. I would be comfortable allowing half of it to dissolve, but at that point I would begin to want my large size back. Once one has a larger unit one does not simply go back to having a smaller one. If the Ellanse dissolves uniformly, then injecting more Ellanse could resolve the issue but only temporarily. I would be "kicking the can down the road." If someone has a temporary filler in their penis like Ellanse, and wants something permanent, then at some point it will be necessary to make a transition to a more permanent filler like PMMA. If they do not make this transition, and they want to maintain their size, then they will be going for "who knows how many" enhancements and touch ups.

Thankfully these aforesaid scenarios are not a reality at this moment. Hopefully, Ellanse maintains its shape and size for 10 years or more. Or maybe it will never dissolve. It is hard to know. I have not seen many posts from Ellanse veterans lately. It would be nice to see or hear how Ellanse is holding up for those who have had it 7,8,9+ years?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream