PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696270

Hi. Thank you for the updates. I.am considering Dr. C for Ellanse as well. Can you describe your Flacid state after the Ellanse. Are you Hanging lower and better? Less retraction? Thank you. D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696271

• Noxcuse
  • Noxcuse's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 25
If the trip to Dr C is easy enough to do, I would definitely consider it. They were great with everything and the aftercare was amazing.

When I'm Flaccid, I hang about .5 to .75 Inch or so lower. I still have a bit of swelling so I am not sure that is the final result, but either way it is a nice perk. My wife definitely noticed the extra hang. She assumed I was excited when I wasnt.

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696380

Thank you for the reply. That is great to hear about the lower hang. Is everything still looking good? Hanging good?

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696381

• Noxcuse
Yes, seems to be about the same still. I even went swimming and afterward didnt have the normal retraction from the cold water!

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696387

Noxcuse wrote: Yes, seems to be about the same still. I even went swimming and afterward didnt have the normal retraction from the cold water!

Does it hurt to get Erect ?

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696388

• Noxcuse
Not at all. The first few days it was sore and tender but having an Erection didnt hurt at all.

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696390

Great to hear. I was going to go Morganstern until I could not. Dr. C will be picking up a lot of Ellanse biz forsure. Thanks for your posts.

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 2 months ago #1308696474

Do you have any hard spots? Maybe sore too?

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 2 months ago #1308696475

• Noxcuse
Yeah, I have 2 spots that i can feel. One on the left side, about 3/4 Inch flat disc feeling. Then on the base of my shaft where it attaches to the pubic area. I can feel where the product ends and my 'old' penis was. Almost like a ridge. Nothing terrible, I tried to show them to my wife and even after I showed her, she still couldn't feel or see it.

I am also still sore! I am definitely having more sex than usual, so maybe that is it, but I tried pumping last night and i could barely get any pressure without feeling like something was going to pop. I guess i am still not completely healed.

It is strange when i read other progress reports of people feeling fine after 2 or 3 days. We are going on 2.5 weeks and it is still a bit sore and tender.

On the plus side, I am still at 1 Inch increase in Flaccid Girth and .75 in Erect Girth. At the base I am only .5, so it seems most settled in the middle.

I'm planning on heading back down after 3 months or so to get the low areas touched up and if I shrink a little more, I'd like to get my 1" Girth goal at the same time.

Last edit: by Noxcuse.

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 2 months ago #1308696573

Ok good deal. Just making sure we are in the same boat. Most of the pain has gone for me though. Also the swelling, which kind of sucks. Lol

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 1 year 8 months ago #1308708228

How did it go using the Penimaster Pro? Any problems displacing filler? I’m having my 3rd round of PMMA and I’m considering finding something a little more comfortable easier to use for longer periods of time.

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 1 year 8 months ago #1308708568

• Meth82
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Just out of curiosity how long did it take the entry points to heal over? Did they use stitches to close them? Where were the entry points made?

Sorry for all of the questions! I didn’t have a great first round and I think a lot of it was related to issues with the entry points. I definitely should have gone to Avanti.

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 1 year 7 months ago #1308708586

• Noxcuse
I've had no issues with the penimaster but I wasn't getting any more gains from it as I think the tension just wasn't enough. I may try it again soon as I feel it will be like starting over since I haven't used it in a while. Maybe I'll be able to get another .5 out of it if I'm lucky!

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 1 year 7 months ago #1308708587

• Noxcuse
They didn't use a cannula on me, just the needles that came in the Ellanse syringes. So I had, what I would assume, 100s of entry points. Most healed up relatively quickly while others probably lasted a week or so (red dots but no leaking or weeping).

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream